It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With Oswald's Mistress: Judyth Vary Baker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Thanks, Midnight. I learned so much by watching the entire series of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". The whole story is so convoluted, people have devoted their whole lives to researching this topic, and new things are still coming out all the time. Definitely tune in and check out the show. Check out the many youtube videos on the subject. Thanks to the 50th anniversary of the assassination, there is a plethora of stuff on TV right now, and most of it seems to be garbage.

Fifty years later, they're still pushing the lies. Unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I'm so glad you've brought Judyth to ATS OOtB Radio show. This is a whole new avenue to me, another piece of the puzzle in the whole JKF conspiracy, that I only knew very little about. Every other aspect of the conspiracy that is presented by the MSM has been beat to death in every way imaginable. This is something, so far, that rings true to me...and a lot of fresh new material, at least for me, to digest. I'm liking it!

Des

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
Fascinating and rare old clip of New Orleans DA Jim Garrison, who also believed that Oswald was innocent, and just a pasty. As true today as when it was filmed in 1967.

edit on 20-11-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

I also wanted to add that this ability for Mr. Garrison to rebut was because of something called the "Fairness Doctrine".

The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, that required the holders of broadcast licenses to both present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was, in the Commission's view, honest, equitable and balanced. The FCC decided to eliminate the Doctrine in 1987, and in August 2011 the FCC formally removed the language that implemented the Doctrine.[

en.wikipedia.org...

What a sad state of affairs, that we can no longer get a balanced view of the news through the media any more. But, the sheep cannot be brainwashed with the Fairness Doctrine in place. Naturally it had to be eliminated.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I got most of my early information on the assassination from Jim Garrison. It's a shame how they have smeared him after that Stone movie, and just about the time he died and couldn't give a rebuttal. Before that he had some credibility. I always thought he was an honest guy. I don't know, there's always so many layers to these things. But the only thing I am convinced about is that there was a conspiracy and it went way up the chain.

Kind of funny to me that you'd bring up my employer in this discussion.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Since I don't know who your employer is, I can only hazard a guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You may hazard, but I am not quite sure that I can speak about it freely. They may not like me identifying myself with the agency here. Something to do with public representation you know.

Actually it should be obvious from the post above mine, tomorrow I'll probably catch some s&*t when the new chairman comes to visit! Damn...
edit on 11/20/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Now, you've piqued my interest.....please continue....

Des

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
She is mentioned in this amazing interview here as well. Not in so much detail. But the interview is spellbinding.

www.youtube.com...
edit on Sat Nov 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Miss Vicky....

I would love to see this interview. May I kindly ask you to repost the whole link?

Thank you....

Des
edit on 21-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why cant we bring back more things like the fairness doctrine?
Isn't anyone scratching their heads and wondering why it was removed in the first place?

It's doctrines and policies like these that will encourage (i.e.Garrisons video), rather than discourage the truth and the truth seekers...

We the people need to get better at spotting and stopping these subtle changes in attitude toward truth and facts.

Ohh..Heaven help us...*prays*

e.t.a. I always thought the Maffcia was behind this...
edit on 21-11-2013 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well what a total surprise this thread has been for me! Judyth comes across as sincere and quite believable. It would seem that Lee was a patsy for sure. I was quite surprised that they were working on weaponizing cancer as far back as the early 60s. I congratulate you on this presentation and look forward to the radio program. Thanks so much for this. I look forward to reading the books too.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I had never heard of the murder of Dr. Mary S. Sherman before on the day she was supposed to give evidence to the Warren Commission regarding Lee's activities in Louisiana, very intriguing.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

It is an exclusive HOUR long interview, with some amazing information brought to light. Judyth has an amazing story to tell, and you'll be more than captivated listening to her.

We were.

To me, it's fascinating to talk to someone who was there, someone with INSIDE information. Prepare to have your socks blown off....It's time the truth comes to light.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Druid42
reply to post by aboutface

It is an exclusive HOUR long interview, with some amazing information brought to light. Judyth has an amazing story to tell, and you'll be more than captivated listening to her.

We were.

To me, it's fascinating to talk to someone who was there, someone with INSIDE information. Prepare to have your socks blown off....It's time the truth comes to light.

I have to admit her story did sound a little ott, but what I found interesting when she was talking about making a virus to lower the immune system in order to make cancer go to work quicker.

Sounds a bit like HIV

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is great news. I read her book, and it was the first one (for me) in the Kennedy Assassination coverup that connected so many dots. I'm glad the attempts to discredit her detailed accounts of LHO's involvement have not derailed the focus. It's so obvious still to this day, that when you simply type her name in the Google search bar, the words that follow at the top in related searches are "hoax" and "debunked". Go try it.

There were so many groups that were pissed off at Kennedy: the military, the CIA, communist-hating "'oilmen", the feds, local politicians including LBJ, the Mossad (LBJ immediately reversed America's policy towards Israel). This bloodthirsty hidden possy wasn't going to let him pass through Dealey Plaza alive.

I really hope Judyth Vary Baker's accounts of LHO's activities during that time are finally brought out in the open for the general public to see. I would be great that in our lifetimes the truth were known. I look forward to the podcast, thanks for your efforts!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I remember watching this when I was in high school. I was very intrigued by it, and wrote a paper on it. It has always held a special place, because I procrastinated on the paper, then threw it together the day it was due, based 90% on that series. My dad told me "I hope you fail for waiting so long!". I made and "A"

I always felt that this series did a great job weaving a lot of the lesser known points into a single presentation. Mind you, it has been over 10 years since I watched it.
I had no idea it had been banned! That is crazy!

Edit- I see it was only certain segments that were banned, initially I thought it was the entire series.
edit on 21-11-2013 by chelsdh because: add clarification

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I've always had the opinion that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy, on multiple levels rooted in the CIA. There are a lot of backtrails tied to the CIA and loosely to the FBI as well.

Any person, not even familiar with the assassination, could watch the Zapruder film and have obvious questions regarding the physics of how things could have happened they way the Warren Commission's official story explains it.

However, I just finished reading a book called 11/22/63 by Stephen King ***SPOILERS BELOW***. Yes, it's fiction. But, it's rooted in fact and based on real events. I've come to doubt the conspiracy theory after reading this. King started this story way back in 1974. But, stopped because of the intense research that was required to accurately write the story. 40 years later ... he's finally finished his research ... along with countless others, including people who went into the research strongly believe there was a conspiracy plot ... only to come out on the other side believing Oswald had probably acted alone.

Let me ask you this: What makes a better (selling) story? The long gunman or a conspiracy plot? Naturally a conspiracy plot would make for a better story. Alas, King wrote the book based on provable fact. Read the book ... read the Afterword. It may change your mind. Unless you've poor thousands of hours into (non-biased) research of the event yourself. Maybe you have information that those who helped King didn't have. I just hope that it didn't come from a book written just to sell the Conspiracy Theory.

King easily could have taken the conspiracy approach. And sold A LOT more books. But he didn't. Because he wanted to get it right.
edit on 21-11-2013 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The beautiful thing about being a thinking person is, you can draw your own conclusions. Not everybody is going to believe that the JFK killing was a conspiracy. That's their right.

I have been in the Texas School Book Depository building. They have a Sixth Floor Museum which is dedicated solely to the "official story' as told by the Warren Report (which I believe to be pure fiction). They have a glass wall surrounding the supposed sniper's nest, but if you go one floor up to the 7th floor, which was empty last time I was there, and go to the same window, only one floor up, from where LHO was said to do all the shooting with that pathetically crappy rifle, and look at the view, you will know in your heart there was no fricking way it could have happened the way the government said it did.

From that view, the best shot would have been as the limo was approaching head first on Houston Street. That would have been incredibly easy, especially since the limo had to slow down almost to a stop to make that sharp hairpin turn. To wait until he was almost out of view, LHO would have had to hang out the window to make those shots, one after the other. It makes no sense. The time scale of him being up there, then wiping the rifle clean of fingerprints and running down 4 flights of stairs, to be found on the second floor cool and not out of breath, buying a coke, a minute or two later, completely strains credibility. To ignore all the people (including Gov. Connelly himself) who swear there was a shot fired from the grassy knoll....to ignore the trail of bodies after this happened who could have shed light on the truth had they lived....to ignore the Secret Service standing down.....to ignore all the inconsistencies in the story......is crazy, IMO.

There's nothing like being at the actual crime scene to solidify in your mind just how crazy the official story is. If you've never been there, it's easy to be manipulated mentally as far as space, distance and time goes.

Funny how, for many years, they had a large white "X" painted on Elm Street where the fatal shot struck the president. Funny how, when I went there first in 2003, the X had been moved somewhat, but I could still see the outline of the old "X" on the street in a different spot. Funny how, they have erased the X all together now, so nobody can see the distance from the TSBD.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Fission Surplus,Thank You for this Imformative and Thought Provoking Post/Video! I'm glad to have been able to see this angle on Oswald. Even though this is an older video interview, it's new to me. Thought I'd seen a lot on the JFK Assassination, but seemed to have missed this segment of the 9 Episode Documentary that I see is at TopDocumentaryFilms -Dot- Com. (Hmm, now I'm not sure if I've seen All the other 8 Pieces?) Gonna check it out after I watch the Jim Garrison Vid You posted down the Page. I haven't seen that one either.(?) [My Memory is getting pretty Bad.] I feel like I missed the Bus! Lol!
Also Very Kool that You got to know Judyth. She's Living History. Hopefully will stay that way for a Long While! Am looking Forward to the Out of The Box Show. Thanx again, and Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Just a Quick simple Question. How can a GunShot Fired from Behind someone enter the Front of their Skull, and Exit the Rear? Syx.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join