It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House and HHS were warned about ObamaCare website in March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Documents have been released that prove Obama and Secretary Sebelius must have known about the ObamaCare website shortfalls as early as last March !!

Both of them have been lying to the public by stating they really didn't know anything of the sort.

This horrible tragedy of our own high officials befriending the people and then blatantly lying is outrageous.

Many of these *Wild Suspicions* were widely discussed in many threads prior to the Oct 1st grand opening of the ObamaCare website.

These *Wild Suspicions* were venomously attacked and portrayed as conspiracy and direct Obama-hate.

Recently, we have seen most of those *Wild Suspicions* coming true.

The "Cancellation Theories" were kicked in the teeth as well, and have since been proven to be a known problem by the Administration years ago.

The Obama administration was warned as early as March about potential risks with the implementation of HealthCare.gov, according to documents released by the House Energy and Commerce Committee. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney also acknowledged on Tuesday that President Obama was briefed at the time.

Key administration officials at the White House and Department of Health and Human Services received briefings this past spring from McKinsey & Co., a private consulting firm that reviewed more than 200 documents and conducted interviews with HHS staff to identify potential problems before the Oct. 1 rollout.

A report prepared by McKinsey in late March discussed several issues that could hamper the implementation of ObamaCare, including insufficient testing and evolving requirements. The report also warned that the program relied too heavily on outside contractors.

White House, HHS warned about ObamaCare website in March

Well... What HAS Obama Done for YOU Lately ?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

xuenchen

Well... What HAS Obama Done for YOU Lately ?

I would rather think that it is...

What Has the Obama adminisration done to you today?

Because every day seems to bring new news on how they are screwing us over.
edit on 20-11-2013 by TDawgRex because: The doodads at the top stopped working.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
when you look at this ACA situation, beginning with the statement "we haven't read it" that tells me they knew it wasn't going to work and in fact they planned for it not to work. i'm sorry but there are not that many idiot politicians to go around, it must have been planned. why, i have no idea other than even more wealth redistribution to the wealthy from the not so wealthy.

new topics

join