It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It's Behind You!!!!" Seriously... wtf !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Was making cakes with my 2 year old son, and took some photo's in reverse mode where you can see yourself on the screen, on my Samsung galaxy S3. Looking back through the pics I noticed something behind us. It looks like a face in a bubble. The camera was facing away from the window and there is nothing to reflect upon behind us..

files.abovetopsecret.com...

If it was a reflection..then why does it not appear in any other shots?

I took several photos within seconds of each other. Here are a couple more.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Wow, it kind of looks like something whooshed by the shot, but it also looks like the darker aspect incorporates the baby pictures dark frame as if it were clear.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Did your spoon get in the shot?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Had your son just coughed or sneezed..?

PDUK

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Looks like a spoon over exposed - The S3/4 tends to do that especially during action shots.

I also see the boy is eating some sort of pudding, usually requiring a spoon - Could daddy of the boy been holding the spoon/phone in the same hand?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
WILD .. looks like a bubble in motion. And yet, your son is in motion and he doesn't look like
he's in motion as fast as that bubble. Cool picture. I'm looking forward to seeing what
people think it is.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

I too was leaning towards a spoon except if mom is taking a self facing pic with one hand and hold her son in the other, the spoon would be floating. It looks like her free arm is behind her son.

(post by xszawe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It doesn't look like a reflection to me. It looks like motion blur. Something was moving through the shot. Your guess would be better than mine as to what it could be.

Cute kid, by the way.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's a droplet of slobber. No offense meant, that's what I truly think. The droplet being very close to the lense. There is slobber on the child's face too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by vivid1975

I'm sorry......
but it looks like a plastic bag with a seam even

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there....

Possibly a clear plastic spoon?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I agree. Plastic spoon.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I concur with a spoon. Out of focus and moving.

Could you have been holding it in your hand as well as the camera?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

butcherguy
Just throwing this out there....

Possibly a clear plastic spoon?

Bingo....you can even see the outline of it and none of the reflection extends past the rounded end of the spoon.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

That's a false bingo call..no payout I'm afraid.

No spoon anywhere. He'd just got mucky hands eating his cakes. I was holding him and taking the pic with my phone at the same time using the reverse mode feature. No hands free to hold spoons.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

vivid1975

That's a false bingo call..no payout I'm afraid.

No spoon anywhere. He'd just got mucky hands eating his cakes. I was holding him and taking the pic with my phone at the same time using the reverse mode feature. No hands free to hold spoons.

Well whatever it is, it appears to be oval as you can make out the edges in your pic, and appears to have a reflection as well as the same color of chocolate ice cream on it as is on your sons face.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks..he's cute alright.. and already has an eye for the pretty ladies!

Something moving fast. Inter dimensional? Has anyone got any photo shop stuff that can change the image to make the bubble stand out more? Maybe there is something to be seen in a different set up?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Bear in mind, I'm thinking 'motion'. When I do the + thing to increase the size of the pic, the shape and what color I can determine is reminiscent of a finger, right down to the reflective property of maybe a nail.

Any chance your finger waggled in front of the lens as you were taking the pic?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Mate all I can say is it properly freaked me out when I had time on my hands today and looked back through some old pics on my phone. It's not a fake and 100% accidental.

The atmosphere felt good..I was completely unaware of anything..and I'm usually pretty hot at sensing things.

<<   2  3 >>

join