It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An American Coup D'état - 22nd November, 1963

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

As we peer into society's future, we, you and I, and our government, must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for our own ease and convenience the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage.
...we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes.
Dwight D. Eisenhower Farewell Address 17 January 1961.

Today, we can look back in hindsight with a clarity of agreement to how prescient the warning was that Eisenhower delivered to the American people in 1961. Eisenhower was a man whom knew war, and having been president for 8 years, no one was more accurately placed to see how the machinery of what he gave warning to had been silently erected in the shadows of America's leviathan infrastructure of power. He recognised its scaffolding for its similarity to that of the German leviathan he had helped to destroy 16 years earlier, and he knew that it was now poised to turn the American dream into the global nightmare it has become.

In two days time it will be the fiftieth anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination and the coup d'état that Kennedy's death brought to fulfilment. At his inaugural address Kennedy said...

...this peaceful revolution of hope cannot become the prey of hostile powers.
...acknowledging Eisenhower's warning, but with unfitting insult at his murder, Kennedy's revolution did 'become prey to hostile powers', and with it the future generations of Americans.

www.bartleby.com...

Kennedy's revolution was one he hoped the world would share in for he reminded everyone around the world that

...our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children’s future. And we are all mortal.
Kennedy was not a 'war' president, but if war was the right action he would not have shirked from it. In the background, in the shadows of the American corridors of power, vested interests would seek to embroil Kennedy into wars, not for moral reasons, but for profit and power, and the feeding of the leviathan they had built. Kennedy rebutted those plans and became the last defence for America and its people against those whom since his killing now hold both in their grip.

The coup d'état that occurred on 22nd November 1963, ushered in what has since come to be known as 'The New American Century', a century that is not relevant or to be shared in by most Americans, but only those few that have since continued to successfully prosecute their vision and to expand it globally, even to the point where other Western governments govern in similar execution of that vision. Globalisation is nothing more than corporate fascism, and it began its race at the sound of multiple shots that echoed around Dealey Plaza in Dallas Texas almost fifty years ago to the day.

In two days time I, as an Englishman, will grieve for and with America in remembrance, not only for who and what she lost in '63, but with what she continues to struggle with today. Perhaps it is fitting that I leave the last words to be said by Kennedy's ghost.

I have chosen this time and this place to discuss a topic on which ignorance too often abounds and the truth is too rarely perceived - yet it is the most important topic on earth: world peace.

www.humanity.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The International Bankers had gained control at least 5 decades earlier, and were not about to let Kennedy cut them out of the Money business. They had had other Presidents killed previously. Google "Bankers killed presidents."

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Tusks:

The International Bankers had gained control at least 5 decades earlier...

I am quite aware of the history of banking, but this piece I wrote is not about bankers, it is about remembering JFK, and the path down which America was taken from the moment of his murder.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

That was a beautiful post, thank you.

I wasn't alive to see America as a true light in the world, but it still makes me feel proud to live in a country, who's visionaries could garner such respect from peoples around the world.

If JFK were still alive I'm sure he'd have appreciated your thoughts.

I know I do.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah, cool post. RIP.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thank you for calling it a coup, I feel calling it an assassination is a mistake as it confuses the real issue and the motive behind the killing of JFK.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Treason doth never prosper, whats the reason? Why if it prospers none dare call it treason - John Harrington

And that's exactly what happened.

Kennedy had made enemies of the mob, the cubans, the federal reserve, the Texas oil men and the military industrial complex.

The poor bastard didn't have a hope in hell of living to a ripe old age.

He was a threat to all the wrong people.

The only ones who probably wern't bothered about whacking him were the communists.

We can only dream of how different our world would now be, if fifty years ago, a man, probably dressed as a cop, FBI or CIA on the grassy knoll, had squeezed the trigger a fraction of a second later and missed the head shot and John Fitzgerald Kennedy had survived and lived on to be probably the greatest president the USA had ever had.

top topics

join