It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/UFO's OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!! Omg. I'm freaking out. SO COOL :D :D

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey lunette,
Thank you for posting your picture! Much appreciated. I have been waiting to see what you had taken a photo of,and although it was not what you thought, that is ok...the cool part is that you are taking notice and learning. The stars and the universe are a mysterious place, and you never know what you will see. Keep looking up!! Remember to keep your eyes on the heavens, the clouds and the stars,as there is alot of beauty and wonder up there! Too many people do not take the time to look up anymore, and to me ,thats sad. ...In the mean time, there are several free apps you can down load onto your phone to help familiarize yourself with the constellations. You should look into them, as They are fun to use! I have one of the apps, and am always pointed up to see which constellations are above me....I think you'd like it too!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Hey thanks! But that picture is off a google search
But it's pretty much just a better image of the picture I had taken XD

Yeah, I now know what Orion looks like, and it is quite a beautiful thing to see. I'm still not surprised I mistook it for something unusual like a ufo, it really has the feeling to it. The scintillation is insane. It's still outside right now as I type.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I think I'll make another thread about the laser, just to be safe before I start flashing it around stupidly. XD

Thanks once again everyone for your time! I hope we can meet on more realistic terms in the future.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Meldionne1
Hey lunette,
Thank you for posting your picture! Much appreciated. I have been waiting to see what you had taken a photo of,and although it was not what you thought, that is ok...the cool part is that you are taking notice and learning. The stars and the universe are a mysterious place, and you never know what you will see. Keep looking up!! Remember to keep your eyes on the heavens, the clouds and the stars,as there is alot of beauty and wonder up there! Too many people do not take the time to look up anymore, and to me ,thats sad. ...In the mean time, there are several free apps you can down load onto your phone to help familiarize yourself with the constellations. You should look into them, as They are fun to use! I have one of the apps, and am always pointed up to see which constellations are above me....I think you'd like it too!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Malanis6264

Meldionne1
Ok so this morning around three am in San Antonio tx I witnessed a strange hovering aircraft. It was bright red and changed shade of it while also changing direction but within same proximity. It had like a diamond head with abt six straight legs pointing downward, very much resembled a virus of somesort. Anybody have an idea what this may be? A friend of mine at a nearby gas station told me it was probably a uav from the military. Before I saw it, all lights in my apartment complex went out, then bright light as if lightning struck, sirens and car alarms, then slowly the lights started coming back on. Then I saw it. Pretty weird

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Looking forward to hearing again about your results. I find it interesting as you do that the "flash-response" into the night skies brings actual evidence. Maybe this will prove to be a realistically successful way of getting responses from UFO's.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Oh, yes! I certainly hope so. That would be very fun and interesting. Maybe I can take a good picture then, huh? XD

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

We'll be waiting to see 'em!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join