It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School girls become demon-possessed after encounter with "alien being"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coxo01

Thank you for that. I'm more confident that they are in fact talking about demonic entities.

The girl in the video is describing having seen an entity with a female body, male head, one "frog arm" and one human arm, "bird-like" feet with a snake dangling around its neck.

They appear as a mix of human and beast a lot of the time. For me the classic "batman" or "dragonman" type shape was there. I think minotaur and centaur are similar things. Egyptian and Hindu "gods" carry many similarities in the way they look and act..

Snakes appear a LOT of the time dealing with the "spirits." The great snake especially that Thor must battle comes to mind.

edit on 11/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by Jaellma

LOL!!!!

Cool.
No offense op but I saw the title and literally started laughing.

Why do these stories always seem to come from S. America, Africa or some other remote bassackwards location?

I guess they'll just have to visit the local witch doctor for a cure.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

You ever see a person faking unconsciousness, you can test it by picking up one of their limp arms and dropping it over their face. If they are faking it, it will never land on their face becuase that would hurt. It looks as though this girls convulsions are self induced do to the similar effect of while having convulsions she falls with her head landing on the cushion of her arm. But calling out to or praying to Jesus at any instance prior to or during an abduction will stop the abduction every single time, this is evidence for the fact that what we call aliens are in fact demonic entities. So it should come as no surprise that abductees are also more likely to be demon possessed. You do not see possession out in the open as frequently in the US as other countries becuase it is very often counterproductive, due to the fact that we have so many Christians who know what's going on. Demonic possession's have the tendency to encourage people in the US to seek Jesus. One thing I've found among abductee's here is that when one turns to Jesus their abductions immediately stop, when one turns to any other god or non Christian belief system they have more pleasant abductions. This is done to encourage the wrong path in order to keep their 'customers'.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

mass hysteria...

These people feel something is inside their bodies; others feel they're in the wrong body.

Its like a mental contagion; a meme like quality especially the dramatic, emotional, and erratic ones

At least they're not being tortured to drive away the demon/alien, huh.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

cachibatches

Jaellma
reply to post by justreleased

LOL! Well, there was a case in Le Roy, NY, involving 12 teenage girls. Not necessarily paranormal but coined "conversion disorder". Go figure! The parents don't agree with the experts!

edit on 18-11-2013 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

Problem with this is that we are told that there are 12 girls, but we see one who has real symptoms, and other that appears to be faking or having mild "sympathy pains," and the other ten are not to be found.

Could it be that 1 girl has genuinely developed Tourets or something similar, and 11 friends have some degree of, as the doctor said, "psychosomatic" illness, possibly brought on by sympathy, or even jealousy at the attention that the first girl is getting?

Might drugs be involved? Same batch of bad acid, or whatever?

I see no one claiming demonic possession here, and no evidence of it. though it is a bit weird, even by teenage girl standards.

AHHHH Thank you I almost NEVER post on ATS but read along..anyways my buddy married one of these 12 girls a couple months ago. I live about 15 mins away and this girl...lets me put this nicely to not rant about this.. lets use what I saw personally from her as an example. She held a drink on her right hand while her left twitched but as soon as she switched the drink over to her left she somehow just stopped twitching. if the twitching was involuntary than her drink would have been all over the place. The bruises on her face from whatever it was "causing" this looked exactly like her blue makeup she had it was a light baby blue. I'm sorry but anyone who's had a bruise would know a bruise is NOT light baby blue. It really was nothing but attention grabbing from these girls. As you said I'm sure one girl had something happen but with the girl I met..not a chance.
edit on 20-11-2013 by ReverendCrow because: cookies

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

justreleased
reply to post by Jaellma

Why do these stories always seem to come from S. America, Africa or some other remote bassackwards location?

Riiight...

Because Americans have never once reported being posessed by demons and or encountering Alien beings.

It's never happened!
it immediatly made me think ofwhat the psychiatrists said about the group of girls at scool,maybe New york? that came down with awfull cases of Tourettes,they said the girls were hysterical and copying each other.i believe they knew damn fine it was toxic dump nearby.maybe they like to try mind control experiments,where it's easier to get away with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Always found this interesting. It is about a village in France called Pont-Saint-Esprit

www.dailymail.co.uk...'___'.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.dailymail.co... .uk/news/article-1257648/CIA-caused-French-village-mad-Fifties-spiking-baguettes-'___'.html

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

pauljs75
Since it's considered to happen in a fairly short timespan, I'd suspect those New York girls probably got bath salts, 'tussin, or some "club drugs" from a friend of a friend somewhere. (Cue the Mr. Mackey voice saying "Drugs are bad m'kay?") Unlike alcohol or some other more natural substances, that stuff will fry your brain. (Kicks metabolism into overdrive, and upsets various neurotransmitter mechanisms, etc.)

Of course their parents think they're too good to get involved in stuff like that and the girls apparently don't want to narc on anyone. So now they live with the consequences of their ill-informed youthful experimenting. A medical doctor or neurologist could probably figure it out (but might not be able to fix it - the damage has been done), but it's certainly not anything paranormal.

Wouldn't that equate to the same as alien probing?

You can't fix post damage for something like this, when someone probably came to the bat pre damaged to begin with.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

But doesn't anyone see that action, then media attention , then more attention is always the result in cases such as this one? Perhaps she no longer wants to live in the jungle anymore. Perhaps she is responding to an intense sexual experience and wants it experience it again, perhaps she along with many others on this planet is just screwed in the head, perhaps drugs are involved, or perhaps its just a hoax to get much needed attention to the community where she lives.

Typically when things like this are reported, there will be a response. Strangers from other countries will come in and investigate or experiment... what an simple and convenient way to find someone to escape the jungle with.

I don't have to take a video camera to a remote location in the jungles to find whackos - I can take one out my front door and find those everywhere.

--

As someone already stated, this is not symptomatic of demonic possession. I am still waiting for an alien encounter.. Its quite interesting that those that are genuinely not afraid and are looking for them never find them. Food for thought I think.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

justreleased

Well, maybe but we just take meds or drink to rid ourselves of the demons.

Interesting tidbit:

Alchol (Alkul) was the ancient Persian demon of drunkenness and debauchery (think Bacchus), for which the name Alcohol came from.

This is also why we call hard Alcohol "spirits" still to this day.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join