It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School girls become demon-possessed after encounter with "alien being"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am sure I have heard a similar story involving multiple teenaged girls somewhere before but this one is a recent one from Panama. Sorry folks, it's in Spanish but it's pretty self explanatory.

PANAMA (Central America) Several schoolgirls have become demon possessed after they were approached by an "alien like" humanoid with a snake around his neck, one girl drew a picture of the strange being for the media.

I think the proper medical diagnosis is called "mass hysteria" but I don't know. These things seem to involve a certain group of females across the globe and they all report similar stories.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

LOL!!!!

Cool.
No offense op but I saw the title and literally started laughing.

Why do these stories always seem to come from S. America, Africa or some other remote bassackwards location?

I guess they'll just have to visit the local witch doctor for a cure.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

I guess they didn't know that all teenagers are demon possessed.

I use to live with one. lol

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by Jaellma

Why do these stories always seem to come from S. America, Africa or some other remote bassackwards location?

Riiight...

Because Americans have never once reported being posessed by demons and or encountering Alien beings.

It's never happened!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

LOL! Well, there was a case in Le Roy, NY, involving 12 teenage girls. Not necessarily paranormal but coined "conversion disorder". Go figure! The parents don't agree with the experts!

edit on 18-11-2013 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Interesting theory about mass hysteria, I imagine that it can teleport via quantum physics since these reports are mentioned to come from all over the globe.. Interesting.. I've not yet heard of mass hysteria that can do quantum jumping.. (a little sarcasm)

I can understand some of the Spanish in the vid, and this girl speaking says it was a creature of some kind with a snake thing around it's neck.. It was definitely real to her, whatever it was..

I haven't personally heard of demon infested aliens before this though.. If it really did happen, I hope they don't come up too far north..

This girl seems to think it was definitely real and not hysteria or imagined..
edit on 18-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

justreleased
reply to post by Jaellma

Riiight...

Because Americans have never once reported being posessed by demons and or encountering Alien beings.

It's never happened!

Well, maybe but we just take meds or drink to rid ourselves of the demons.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

This is really bad.. I would suspect this was caused by a paramilitary test release of some type of nerve agent,, or some type of medical test on that particular place, or the school, or those 12 girls specifically.. I wonder if they know yet what caused it..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Diabolical
I guess they didn't know that all teenagers are demon possessed.

Oh man .. the stories I could tell ... and I think the teen girls are the ones who have the
really powerful demons .... man oh man ....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yep, to say the least. The link from a fellow ATS poster concerns one from several years back in Trinidad.17 schoolgirls possessed by the devil

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

justreleased
reply to post by Jaellma

Riiight...

It's never happened!

We don't have time to be possessed we just elect demons to run our country, that way we can keep up with Miley Cyrus...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Why can't people just say biological sickness issue instead of blaming "the devil"

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I don't know whether this story is true or not. I do know that it's very possible. I have had quite some sticky situations that have made me change my stance on long held scientific materialist views. One demon I dealt with was something that I knew was named "panic." He was just what he sounds like a panic producing demon. Another I have no clue what it would be called but it's when I was at my most unhappy time of life. I lost my body for about 30 minutes that time. It was the strongest energy ever.

More recently my girl has been attacked. The blue light that some people have seen that seems to relate to the grey aliens filled our house. Something told me I had to walk into the living room. Blue light was everywhere. My energy in the room was good enough to break the link whatever it was. the light seemed to have no source.

You know when I see commercials that say things like "Your world delivered" I get angry. The frequencies that surround you combined with project blue beam are related to demons and mind hacks. This is the door into this world from there. Because the gateway is in your mind often these things are looked at as "unreal" or a mental disorder. They are a mental disorder, that lets in other things, so it's not either or it's both.

What helped me protect myself was being a good person and raising the health of my emotions and thoughts and my mind.

I came here in this time to try to block the backdoor, but it's not how I thought it would be. The least I can do now failing that goal is to talk about this so that maybe some bells can be rung.

The battle for middle earth is in motion.

I also want you guys to realize that demons and aliens are not mutually exclusive. The movie "stargate" that has the grey alien in it named satan who uses his soul to leave his own dying body and possess a young kid who then becomes pharoh explains the truth of the matter. If there is truth to the alien hybrid theories then these are merely soul vehicles that can better be used and controlled than human containers which overload too easily with high or low frequencies which they may need to use while remaining conscious in a body.

DNA is maybe in my view what can be called spirit shaping and anchoring. Certain groups of people like celtic/irish seem to have much more experiences with fairies/demons/aliens.. I think this relates to the red hair giants. The DNA is probably better for the anchoring of their energies into this world.

My post was very speculative even where I use the word truth. I don't know these things, it's only how I feel. My demonic experiences and my ufo encounters are very real however.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by Jaellma

LOL!!!!

Cool.

pretty racist/bias post.

what makes americans so great ?

I can go around saying the same thing... stupid white people killing off every culture and raping every single land they walk on...

at least these people are more peaceful and don't think like you do.

Use your head and use a more logical and more knowledgeable approach to OP's post.

I'm only 24 btw...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
shes got a really nice butt

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Did one or more of these individuals get the HPV vaccine recently?

I was reading about some shocking coincidence of demon possession and the vaccination.

link
edit on 18-11-2013 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Jaellma

Why can't people just say biological sickness issue instead of blaming "the devil"

Most likely because there is no known biological illness that gets people to speak in tongues?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

joshuaislord

justreleased
reply to post by Jaellma

LOL!!!!

Cool.

pretty racist/bias post.

what makes americans so great ?

I can go around saying the same thing... stupid white people killing off every culture and raping every single land they walk on...

at least these people are more peaceful and don't think like you do.

Use your head and use a more logical and more knowledgeable approach to OP's post.

I'm only 24 btw...

I have to respond to this I'm immature...

Was their post bias? Yes I'd say so.

Was their post racist? No, not at any time was race mentioned.

Was your post racist? Yep!

We have a lot more races than just white folk, so when you speak of Americans
your speaking about every race there is.

You took one persons post, and not only insulted an entire nation (which was in response to the post), but claimed said nation to only contain white people, and make us out to be murderers and rapists!

I'd ask for an apology, but I'm sure that would make me a racist.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I think the nodding disease does, but it's fatal and since they're still alive that wouldn't explain it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What I want to know is why they are just letting the girl roll around in the grass like that, while filming her.

What'd they do, take her out of her restraints and put her in those sticks for the camera op?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join