It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story - George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Incident in Orlando

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
OK, any further off topic posts will be met with a post ban.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So he allegedly did something, to his alleged pregnant girlfriend, so now he is being upgraded to felony charges???

That means whatever the first reason for him being arrested for WAS NOT a felony offense..
Now only because the girl says she is pregnant does this get upgraded..

So it must of not been much of a beating since he wasn't already being charged with FELONY domestic abuse.
If there is LITTLE PROOF of the incident they always book you in on a misdemeanor charge,
so he obviously did not do much damage that they couldn't arrest him on felony DV charges in the first place.

VERY SUSPECT.. Now we don't even know if this girlfriend is even really pregnant..

Lets get her a Preg test right now...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

starfoxxx
So he allegedly did something, to his alleged pregnant girlfriend, so now he is being upgraded to felony charges???

Assault on a pregnant woman in Florida is an automatic upgrade to felony without bail.
(at least, according to TMZ. I'm googling to see what the law is ... )

Like I said, this isn't the exwife, who has a history of telling lies.
This is the girlfriend. So it might have legs.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looks like this would be 'aggravated battery' and it's a felony ..

Battery and Aggravated Battery in Florida

An “aggravated battery” is charged under Florida Statute 784.045, and is a battery committed against a pregnant woman who the defendant was aware (or should have known) was pregnant; or is a battery where a deadly weapon was used; or is a battery where the defendant intentionally caused great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the victim. An aggravated battery is a second degree felony punishable by up to fifteen years imprisonment in the Florida prison system, and may also carry a mandatory minimum sentence.

There is also the Pregnant Womans Protection Act
To consider. If the unborn baby is harmed ....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

FlyersFan

starfoxxx

Assault on a pregnant woman in Florida is an automatic upgrade to felony without bail.
(at least, according to TMZ. I'm googling to see what the law is ... )

Like I said, this isn't the exwife, who has a history of telling lies.
This is the girlfriend. So it might have legs.

I understand, the thing is though, if they had any REAL PROOF of the matter instead of
this new g/f just making the accusation, like REAL bruises on her, or REAL bloody nose, or REAL injuries,
it would of been a FELONY in the first place..

What this tells us flyers is that the initial altercation is most likely just another accusation then an actual beat down..

If they had proof he physically assaulted her they would of initially charged with with a felony..

It is ONLY now that she claims she's pregnant that the misdemeanor DV he was first charged with is upgraded..

You can be charged AND arrested with misdemeanor DV over just an ACCUSATION..
but, if they have real proof, they would of booked him already with felony charges..
The only legs here is the g/f's walking all the way to the bank with a new juicy story on zimmerman that
is fabricated.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And the backflips from the pro Zimmerman crowd begin anew. How much are you going to justify for this guy just to make it okay that an unarmed black kid was murdered?

RACE CARD ZOMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of you supporters earned it and flash it with pride, just gotta deny it to CYA.

OP... I don't think you're a racist, however I do think you are too quick to justify your news sources which are racist.
edit on 11/18/2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

starfoxxx
If they had proof he physically assaulted her they would of initially charged with with a felony..

TMZ says he has been arrested and is being booked into the system. He's been arrested. He can't leave. As for being charged ... I don't know if he is officially charged when arrested or if it's when arraigned. (i'll look it up) Either way, he'll be in jail until it's all done ... which ever way it goes ....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Kali74
And the backflips from the pro Zimmerman crowd begin anew. How much are you going to justify for this guy just to make it okay that unarmed black was murdered?

The Martin/Zimmerman incident is a different incident from this.
Each incident should be judged on it's own.
I started out thinking Zimmerman should have been found guilty of manslaughter.
By the time the trial was over, it was clear that the prosecution didn't have a case.
And it HAD to be not guilty.
We don't have the details for this one yet.
Like I basically said ... the girlfriend is more credible than the wife.

OP... I don't think you're a racist, however I do think you are too quick to justify your news sources which are racist.

Sorry .. I don't follow what you are saying. The 'news sources' I listed here are FOX and CNN and ABC and New York Post and TMZ etc etc. (have you seen TMZ? Watched the show? It's rather diverse .. ya' know??)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

FlyersFan

intrepid

The police told TMZ that Zimmerman just arrived at the station ....

Why the hell would they do that?

TMZ has feelers all over L.A.
They have paid informants.
They have people everywhere.
It's almost like the mafia ...

That should be the next South Park episode. TMZ, the black pope, and the ghost of Rasputin channeled through Edward Snowden, are collaborating on the most fiendishly sinister plot to date to destabilize core American values. They were merely waiting for a convenient target...

true or false. It seems George is getting his OJ.

Certain people just cannot live certain events down. You can call it karma or a media circus that is still selling tickets.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

FlyersFan

starfoxxx

TMZ says he has been arrested and is being booked into the system. He's been arrested. He can't leave. As for being charged ... I don't know if he is officially charged when arrested or if it's when arraigned. (i'll look it up) Either way, he'll be in jail until it's all done ... which ever way it goes ....

Great timing too!!!!

Just 4 days ago, Zimmerman was determined to be innocent of
any crimes against shelly, and the police dropped everything on it.. www.huffingtonpost.com...

Four days later, some NEW charges, now involving a women who claims she is pregnant,
lets see the test, and if she is WHO THE DADDY ( maybe not zimmerman)
Which could of led to any altercation they had today, him finding out she was cheating on him and pregnant with another mans baby...

I doubt she has any injuries, or they would of initially charged him with a felony..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow is that constitutes a good conspiracy story on ATS these days?

Whats next?...OJ gets parking ticket?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

As you recall, I predicted that GZ wouldn't be a free man by Xmas.

How did I know? I'm a good judge of character. And it is very telling in those that continue to defend him.

OJ was initially cut loose as well, remember? How'd that turn out?

edit on 18-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

starfoxxx
Just 4 days ago, Zimmerman was determined to be innocent of any crimes against shelly, and the police dropped everything on it..

So you think there is a conspiracy to keep a 'Zimmerman charge' in the hopper?
Keep him on the books with something?
That would mean that the girl friend would have to be in on it.
I dunno ... she's pregnant and all ....
That's a long way to go to get in good with someone just to set them up ....

I doubt she has any injuries, or they would of initially charged him with a felony..

Like I said ... when he's arrested I don't know if he's charged at that time or not.
I'm looking, but I don't think he's charged until he's arraigned. (I could be wrong)
Right now, he's under arrest and in jail.

I've got the TV news on ... they aren't saying anything yet ....
we'll see at the top of the hour ... 4:00 pm

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No. I'm not talking about this incident in particular. I'm talking about FOX and their ilk in general inciting hero worship for this guy. I don't think a person can not judge the whole package here, character of a person matters. He has been in trouble with the law more than once... and I don't buy that fluffed up bit with the undercovers, I read a much different take... that yes the officers were harassing his friend, that doesn't justify him hauling off and punching them. The only reason he got off is because his daddy is a judge. He has a history of domestic abuse with his ex-wife... what she said after the trial isn't the 1st time it happened. He was said to be extremely overzealous in his neighborhood watch duties... this is not a stable man and he shouldn't have had a gun.

link   

FlyersFan

starfoxxx

You get arrested on suspicion of_______, then booked, and the authorities have anywhere from 36-72 hours, depending, in order to charge a crime. Being it's Zimmerman, they are going to line up their ducks before going for any charge.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

edit on 18-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Wow is that constitutes a good conspiracy story on ATS these days?

It's not under 'conspiracy'. It's under breaking news. Like it or not, this is news.
I have a feeling Zimmerman will be 'news' until he's in prison .. whenever that is.

(although the TV isn't covering this story ... at least not that I"m seeing ... )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join