It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shoddy Pentagon accounting, trillions in errors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

Furthermore an audit is required by law for the Dept of Defense....and that hasn't happened since 2001. I wonder if anyone remembers Rumsfeld getting up before congress the day before 9/11 and reported that they couln't account for 2.3 trillion.....TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. This should be all over the news...but it isn't and won't be.....and we will never find out where our money went. Total Corruption.....uggggg

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

deadcalm
This should be all over the news...but it isn't and won't be.....and we will never find out where our money went.

Why ignore the fact that they have found where that money went, as has been posted here many times before?

This is one of the things that is sad around here - someone takes a statement made over 12 years ago and then refuses to check into it to see if anything has changed. If you had bothered to do just a little bit of checking you would realise your claim is just silly!
edit on 19-11-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's shoddy only if it wasn't planned . . .

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Yet here we are commenting on a thread who's subject is 8.3 TRILLION dollars in taxpayer money....that CAN'T BE ACCOUNTED FOR.

Perhaps you could share with us where this 8 trillion dollars that can't be accounted for by the Pentagon went....??

If you have a link that accounts for this, I would love to see it. Thx
edit on 20-11-2013 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If I make a $1000 error on my taxes, at the very least I will be forced to pay the money back plus interest and possibly face some other outrageous fines and jail time.

When the Pentagon can account for trillions, nobody is held accountable? It's just business as usual and another news story that will be soon be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I didn't read every post yet, but isn't amazing how the Pentagon can't balance its checkbook and just a few years ago when there was going to be a huge testimony as to WHY they can't balance their check book a "jumbo jet" crashes into it?

No such things as coincidences.

Derek

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What do you think....we go to war.
reply to post by justreleased

The US has been in a state of continual war for the last 12 years...you don't need to "go" to war....you're already there.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

It's interesting to note that the part of the Pentagon that was hit on 9/11, included the Budget Accounting offices where the "investigation" into the missing funds was to take place. Convenient that all the records were destroyed along with those inside the offices....isn't it?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Thanks for you arrogant response....that helps the discussion...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Ummm they would trace that extra the DNC and or the RNC. We the people will never know where a dime of that tax payer money went. Unless you speculate, Bernie Madoff mean anything here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join