It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Responds to Mainstream Media Smear Attempt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So has anybody noticed that it's the mother of this deceased young man who's making the claims that Icke is partly responsible for her son's death?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

seabhac-rua
So has anybody noticed that it's the mother of this deceased young man who's making the claims that Icke is partly responsible for her son's death?

And it's the Journalist who has ran with the story, sensationalising the lads death 6 months later.

As been said, David Icke is many things, but not once has he suggested doing what this lad done. The Mother admits that she had her own fixation with the afterlife and this has obviously influenced her son, somewhere along the line.

It's far more easier to blame other people than take responsibility for your own actions!!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
One idiots stupidity is no-ones fault but their own, how can Icke possibly be blamed for that?

I like some of what Icke has to say, in some respects I think of him as a less intellectual and non-informed Noam Chomsky type, and that's a huge compliment even including him in the same sentence as Chomsky (who imo, is a genius).

Smear campaigns are pathetic, even against David Icke, his heart is in the right place even if some of his ideas are slightly wayward.

Also, the loss of this young man isn't a detrimental blow to society, I mean it's not like he was a cancer cure or anything, is it?
edit on 18-11-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The media do this all the time where they try to blame a group or someone when an idiot does something stupid and end up hurting/killing themselves. Look at Jackass (tv show) when they first started out random kids came up with new ideas and tried to send their videos in to MTV, when the media got a hold of this they all ran with the story. I will say I doubt this is some conspiracy done by the "TPTB" to bring David Icke down since he does a great job of that without any help.

Just look at what he's said about Reptilians and Freemasonry!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

When somebody says that one must be a crackpot himself if he believes one word David Icke says then this person has some issues...somewhere.

Not everything David Icke says is probably the truth but some..if not plenty of it is.

People who say such 'objective" negative things about Icke are afraid that their "solid" world will go to mush if any if it is true.

For many it is unheared of that highly educated and respected people of the world have the idea that they feel better than the common man and think to have the responsibillity to watch over these (read their) "footsoldiers".

These elite people think that the law doesn't apply to them because eggs need to be broken before serving us their ommelet. After all, all what they do is in our best interest....and the interest of the planet.

In times like we are in now it is smart to keep an openmind. When it comes to Ickes most controversial theories I must say there is stil much to learn about the workings of nature and what is possible between dimensions.

IMHO the situation on our planet can gain momentum rapidly and in order to understand and being able to follow these changes it can be handy if people are familiar with the main players on the board.

edit on 18/11/2013 by zatara because: forgot a words

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Reptilians are a very small part of what Icke talks about. The majority of what he talks about is verifiable truth, like bloodlines, corruption, world government etc. The media will continue to slander anyone who talks about the globalist banksters.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Damn, True brit. You're a real NASTY piece of work aren't you. Think you're real smart do you ? I'm 100% that Icke would make you look and feel like the pathetic moron you really are.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
With the release of Sofia Smallstorm's video recently, which is currently topping the ATS homepage, I have come to the new realisation that we are often being experimented on by the people with all the power and money; that we are being probed as a mass for information... for information as to our response.

ATS thread Sofia Smallstorm NEWTOWN-VIDEO

As a naturally open minded person and someone who likes to examine all possible avenues, I suddenly see Sofia's suggestion of Psyop'Reasearch in mass response to events, as potentially prevalent in many stories...

Poor David Ike is no exception... What better way to find out who is in support of such outlandish theories as his than to back him into a corner and see who stands in front of him? For me there are many truths in his mind, whilst also many thoughts and information put there by tptb in order to discredit him. Ike believes that his mind is 'impenitrable' (poor sod) because he 'vibrates at a higher frequency'. Maybe so, but don't forget that cunning operators can feed you information through your own senses without you even knowing you were fed!

The guy is well meaning, but I agree with an earlier poster that his EGO is eccentric and certainly there. Unfortunately whilst he thinks that his ego is nullified due to ridicule, it might well be obscuring his dissemination of his 'presented' information

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

TrueBrit

It is deeply unfortunate in my opinion, because the way I see it, he has invalidated himself on so many occasions that a campaign of this magnitude is surely unnecessary in any case.

I agree completely.
But truth be told, it was his books "The Biggest Secret" and "The Truth Shall Set You Free" that first truly opened my eyes to the whole world of conspiracy. Regardless of what I think of him now.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

OMsk3ptic
Reptilians are a very small part of what Icke talks about. The majority of what he talks about is verifiable truth, like bloodlines, corruption, world government etc. The media will continue to slander anyone who talks about the globalist banksters.

Ah but heres the thing, he presents much truth alongside fantastical ideas like the hollow earth, shape shifting reptilians, a hollow moon. He pushes a new age agenda while attacking a new age agenda.
I think he discredits the good information by aligning it with crap, thus bringing the good information into disrepute.
Thats just my opinion, and I have been studying some of this stuff since the 90's. More so post 911.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by newsaddict

I would just say that if the attack is real and not marketing ploy then he hit a nerve. You get attacked for two basic reasons, you want the attention or something you are saying or doing is too close to the truth.

I guess we will have to wait and see which one it is. Lots of crazy things written about in history has come to pass. Submarine and space flight are just two. I am not saying I believe his reptilian agenda, just saying hey you never know. I mean have you seen Barbara bush, just kidding lol.

I just think you should be able to disagree with someone without being evil about it. Where Icke is concerned some people are really ugly lol.

The Bot

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'll tell you exactly why this was done.

Because on the David Icke Forums, there was a huge thread and it gathered evidence and named and shamed some very prominent British Paedophiles, many of whom were famous/celebrities.
I remember at the time the site suffered several attacks and all manner of strangeness going on.

The thread after about 6 months, had close to 5 Million views... THAT is why.

People were listening, starting to realise that there are people who can literally get away with murder (and abuse) and are never held to account.

David Icke's forum was used to house the biggest thread of its type on the internet.
I would imagine it pissed a lot of people off, especially when Royals, Politicians and Musicians and TV personalities were all being named.

There was some amazing investigative work being done on that site when the Jimmy Savile story broke, actually the thread started before the story broke in the media, 2-3 months before.

Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

blupblup
I'll tell you exactly why this was done.

Because on the David Icke Forums, there was a huge thread and it gathered evidence and named and shamed some very prominent British Paedophiles, many of whom were famous/celebrities.
I remember at the time the site suffered several attacks and all manner of strangeness going on.

The thread after about 6 months, had close to 5 Million views... THAT is why.

People were listening, starting to realise that there are people who can literally get away with murder (and abuse) and are never held to account.

David Icke's forum was used to house the biggest thread of its type on the internet.
I would imagine it pissed a lot of people off, especially when Royals, Politicians and Musicians and TV personalities were all being named.

There was some amazing investigative work being done on that site when the Jimmy Savile story broke, actually the thread started before the story broke in the media, 2-3 months before.

Very interesting.

I think you have made a very good point.
I wonder why Lord McAlpine hasnt taken David Icke to court for libel?

I first heard about Ted Heath being a paedophile from David Icke.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is Icke being smeared by mainstream media, or is the self publicist just trying to promote his new money spinner a “revolutionary new web TV and radio station that is, coincidentally, dedicated to exposing the corruption of the ruling elite and their subservient media”, to quote the article.

The conspiracy here is that this article by the OP is just an advert for Icke. I am not a reader of the Daily Mirror, but are they reporting incorrectly? Icke did at one point (for example) say he was the son of God!

Regards

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What a bunch of hateful lads we have on this site. Completly incapable of any original thought. Hating on a guy that has been trying to spread truth for a decade or so. Think AJ on steroids lol. Come on folks, open your damm minds a bit, and make ATS a conspiracy site rather than some stupid shill site no better than BBC.

The babylonian brotherhood is real. Reptillians are real too.

Deal with it!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
Reptillians are real too.

Deal with it!

I will cross that bridge when I see credible evidence for it.
Or I see it myself.

Its like claiming munchkins are real. Without the evidence its impossible to believe.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

OneManArmy

OMsk3ptic

Ah but heres the thing, he presents much truth alongside fantastical ideas like the hollow earth, shape shifting reptilians, a hollow moon. He pushes a new age agenda while attacking a new age agenda.
I think he discredits the good information by aligning it with crap, thus bringing the good information into disrepute.
Thats just my opinion, and I have been studying some of this stuff since the 90's. More so post 911.

Evidence suggests both moon and earth are hollow. AA theory pushes it to an extent as well.

Just because msm and mainstream science cover it up doesnt mean its false.

Done enough research to say its 99% so. I will say 100% when the mainstream establishment admits it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

The babylonian brotherhood is real. Reptillians are real too.

Deal with it!

The brotherhood is unquestionably real, they leave their signs, symbols, clues and stories all around us. As for reptilians though, I don't see any evidence that they exist. I get your belief in the occultists running the show, and maybe a force greater than them is controlling their actions, but there is no way to prove that is the case.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

cayrichard
reply to post by TrueBrit

I tend to disagree. He has a great following even among very educated people. He has tried for decades to explain why we as a race of people with emotions both good and bad, born with a capacity to love and care for each other continue to behave like barbarians. To the best of my knowledge he was one of the frontrunners trying to wake us up when nobody believed there was a very powerful elite operating in secrecy, making economic slaves of western society through the creation and manipulation of fiat money. Even business schools avoided getting into this area yet here David Icke was exposing this years ago.
Although I do find some of his theories hard to believe, most are found in ancient mysticism and mythology. Remember the Sumerians showed accurate depictions of the arrangement of the planets around the sun that we couldn't figure out until the last century. They codified it over 2000 BC. I think that Icke is saying open your mind to the possibilities.
Today we have governments that will not acknowledge that UFO's exist. Thousands, if not millions of people have seen them and many have been abducted. Implants of very rare materials attached to nerve ganglia with no evidence of rejection have been removed from some abductees. It is hard to believe that UFO's do not exist yet they have a security classification much higher than nukes. There is clearly interaction between them and us. What are they; interdimensional beings, interplanetary beings, fallen angels? Are they benevolent or malevolent. Many abductees talk about extraction of genetic materials and hybridization programs which would not bode well for our species. What I am saying is there are things going on that we are unable to explain and Icke tries to weave mythology into what we are observing today.
It is MSM who is infantile and who lack credibility. No wonder. they have to be, to capture an audience that wastes hours and hours viewing trash. Little by little they are losing relevance and credibility even among the bread and circus crowd. They are in a desperate attempt to try and marginalize alternative media sources, like Icke, who have attacked the shortcomings of MSM as it relates to issues like war and banking that imprison and control all of us. MSM is in a desperate effort to try and marginalize people like Icke. Rabbi Shlomo Riskin said "when you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius, when you are two steps ahead you are a crackpot".

One of the best posts I have read in around 6 years of ATS.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Always use a spotter when doing something stupid kids

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join