It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike's WW3 with extinction of Christians now goes mainstream.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Many times, when directly comparing Albert Pike's World War 3 and current world events where Christians are murdered for their faith, i have noticed that it is greeted by a 'wall of silence'. The thread just dies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quote from Albert Pike.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Now the above prophecy has gone mainstream.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Exclusive: violence against Christian minorities is now a "global crisis" as worshippers are driven out of their ancient homelands by militants, a senior minister warns.

Violence against Christian worshippers and other religious minorities by fanatics has become a “global crisis” and is the gravest challenge facing the world this century, Baroness Warsi will say.

“A mass exodus is taking place, on a Biblical scale. In some places, there is a real danger that Christianity will become extinct,” she will say at a speech at Georgetown University in Washington.

Here we are, the world has supposedly evolved and yet one side kills law-abiding tax-payers (Christians) whilst the other side turns a blind eye.

Once all true Christians are physically killed and spiritually safe with Yahushua in paradise, thats when Judgement Day will occur. So turning a blind eye now will lead this world to its imminent destruction.

People will say 'How can Yahushua allow this to happen ?'. At least He gives everyone a chance to save their sorry asses from the 'Lake of Fire' whilst they are still mortal. Thats a lot more than Lucifer can give.

People will say 'YHWH is Satan' or whatever. In that case Satan has to obey the words that he ordered his elitists to write when the bible was written. Hence true Christians will be removed to a false paradise whilst satan unleashes hell on earth during the 7 Year Tribulation with all of his scalar weapons.

So either way, the situation on Earth is only going to get worse and now MSM cannot even avoid mentioning this fact.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sorry, did I mist Vatican City being invaded or something?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Mmmmm extinction of Christians.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I believe this thread nicely debunks the whole Albert Pike Hoax.
Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The very basis of Christianity is rooted in persecution and Persecution is worn almost with pride by Christians everywhere.

No matter what's happening in the world, Christians are ALWAYS running around in circles, flapping their hands, screaming their heads off about being under constant persecution.

The Romans persecuted the Christians.
Then the Christians TOOK OVER Rome.
So they persecuted each other over what the "right kind" of Christian was.
But, hey, there's those Muslims, so, Christians went out of their way to go get persecuted in the Holy Land in the Crusades.
After a while in taking over pretty much ALL of Europe, Christians had to flap about getting persecuted by the devil, or witches, or the 'wrong kind' of Christians (again).

Fast forward to 2013.

Christians, and Christian dominant Nations own most all the nuclear weapons, and represent the most dominant faith mythology on the planet.
Yet, somehow, they're STILL getting persecuted.

Right.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just goes to show you that there is a small group dedicated to make prophecy happen

Pike's Third World War is a reflection of religious eschatology

But Pikes prediction is a way for ...say Globalists like Brzezinski or Kissinger... to install people like 0bama into positions of power that can fund, Arm & support rogue Islamic-Fundamentalists that are focused on genocide of Christians in the Middle East and Eur-Asia and North Africa

Eugenics can also be forced upon the masses,

Pike's prediction is a road map of sorts but without the religions interference----> as Pikes vision is secular

the finer points like EMPs and the Technocracy is not in Pike's vision
so we can't call the Pike vision a 'blueprint'

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well I for one sure hope that comes to pass. Get rid of the Christians and the Muslims and all that is left are the Catholics, Protestants and ALL other religions.

Only after the religious zealots of all faiths are gone, can we truly have World Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

hmm... what exactly are the Catholics and Protestants if they're not Christians?

edit on 17-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

After a while in taking over pretty much ALL of Europe, Christians had to flap about getting persecuted by the devil, or witches, or the 'wrong kind' of Christians (again).

'Wrong kind' ? What is that or who are they ?

Christians, and Christian dominant Nations own most all the nuclear weapons, and represent the most dominant faith mythology on the planet.

Err, they are getting their heads sliced off. Thats a bit bigger than 'persecuted'.

So it looks like, deep down, every Christian wants a nuclear WW3 and TPTB are glad to push the 'big RED button'.

Secondly, why now ? If Muslims don't know anything about Albert Pike's vision then why are they beheading tax-payers like the taxi-driver in Egypt just because he had a cross hanging from the front mirror ?

Demonic possession springs to mind yet that is a completely different issue.
To everyone that just scoffed. Just wait. Events like this are going to escalate now.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Mamatus
Well I for one sure hope that comes to pass. Get rid of the Christians and the Muslims and all that is left are the Catholics, Protestants and ALL other religions.

Only after the religious zealots of all faiths are gone, can we truly have World Peace.

How quaint a belief. All wars are resource wars. Religion is just the cover used to sell them.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

The very basis of Christianity is rooted in persecution and Persecution is worn almost with pride by Christians everywhere.

No matter what's happening in the world, Christians are ALWAYS running around in circles, flapping their hands, screaming their heads off about being under constant persecution.

I know another set of people who behave like this even more, the JEWS. They're always being persecuted by everyone, throughout all of history. I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Rapha

Secondly, why now ? If Muslims don't know anything about Albert Pike's vision then why are they beheading tax-payers like the taxi-driver in Egypt just because he had a cross hanging from the front mirror ?

demonic possession cannot be proved because it's both subjective and possession is supernatural...

the unfortunate cab driver was a victim because the radicalized Muslim passengers took radical 'Jihad' to heart, the terrorist type of actions that the local Mosque preached to the Muslims who were already prone to 'Killing" for religious reasons...

the Muslims that beheaded the taxi driver need not have known about Albert Pike... but the well read Cleric at the Mosque probably knows of the Pike Prediction & the future wars between Christians/Muslims/Jews

now that sort of talk from a cleric should be illegal,( inciting others to criminal violence)...it is not a form of demonic possession...it is only a twisted worldview
(well at least by my standards of civility and respecting others' rights to life-free choice-& the pursuit of happiness)
edit on 17-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A. Pikes prediction for WWIII was not so much a prophesy as a plan or blueprint in achieving a desired goal. The first two wars occurred on schedule and the third is close at hand.

As for Christians going extinct, well that's not going to happen though main stream Christianity will continue on its course of delusion and further pollute itself. There are many here on ATS that claim they know Christianity but in fact do not. While even others say they "were" Christians at one time but no longer are. The truth of the matter is that they never were to begin with. They may have gone to church, learned the songs and what to say to seem like a Christian but they never came to Christ. They are CINO'S (Christians In Name Only) and not true Christians.

Anyone can say that they are anything but it doesn't mean that they truly are what they say. Pointing to Constantine and the Crusades and adding the word Christian to either case clearly shows that those that say such things have no understanding of the word Christian or what a Christian is nor do they have any understanding of the scriptures. Yet they are quick to point the finger at Christians while failing to notice the fact that the so call Christians their pointing at are CINO'S. While being content to paint all Christians, true and false, with the same brush.

As for Christian nations, there are none. And as for true Christians, they are a small minority of those that call themselves Christians and majority are in for a shock, Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV).

A. Pike would be well pleased on how far things have been accomplished according to his plan.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I looked into this Lucifer guy, just to see what the big deal is.

And I think you should hear the guy out, he's really quite reasonable.

As far as a mass exodus relax the middle east isn't nearly the evil lands MSM wants you to think they are.

Would you be targeted by extremists for no more reason than being Christian?

Of coarse,but same goes anywhere, regardless of religious leanings.

We'll never have true peace until religion, and those who fuel religious fear, are stopped in their tracks.

As a race we've got to stop letting Mother Goose stories be the gospel truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Rapha
'Wrong kind' ? What is that or who are they ?

Um, I guess some people don't even know their own religion.

It's a little sad when an Atheist has to teach a Christian about their own mythology.

Look up Huguenot, for one.
Half a Million Huguenots fled France due persecution.
Need I name other types?
Catholic, Protestant, Orthodoxy?
Do the Knights Templar getting hunted down, imprisoned, tortured, and burned at the stake ring any bells?
Does the ever popular charge of Heresy sound familiar at all?

I'd say that Christians burning different flavored Christians alive would very much fall under the domain of 'persecution', especially when minority flavors were being actively hunted down.
Getting tortured into making a confession, and then getting burned alive is also quite the bit more brutal than a quick decapitation.

Thus, yeah, if Christians can't wave around their little persecution flag in blaming either dark magical forces, witches, and/or some other religion, they'll go out of their way to persecute each other in mutually gratifying persecution circles down to the last one standing.

The foundation of Persecution in Christianity is almost on equal footing with the belief in the Christ myth.

I'm personally very much in favor of The Rapture myth actually being real and happening as soon as possible where some Jesus Spaceship zaps all the Christians away to their happy heaven.
The world will then be free of Christians, and the Christians get their happy Jesus spaceship heaven.
Everyone wins.

Oh? wait? what? not ALL christians will get zapped up into the Jesus Spaceship?

Oh, Ah-ha, the 'wrong' kind of Christians will be left behind?
Hmmm.
Interesting how once someone is sold the Christian snake oil, simply being a Christian is no longer good ENOUGH.

Right.

edit on 11/17/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Now, a normal, kind and helpful person would have said 'oh, ok. Here you go. These links should help you'.
But you fell for the trap and the demon inside you showed its true colours. Lol.

Reading the Word of Yahushua is totally different to learning the mythology of Christianity. The mythology is dead and lifeless. The Word of the Lord has life.

If the rapture does occur, Christians will be safe whilst the world goes into WW3 over Syria and Israel.

Do you want to live in this world whilst TPTB drop nukes on your head ?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

The Romans persecuted the Christians.
Then the Christians TOOK OVER Rome.
So they persecuted each other over what the "right kind" of Christian was.
But, hey, there's those Muslims, so, Christians went out of their way to go get persecuted in the Holy Land in the Crusades.

Fast forward to 2013.

Right.

I know literally a few hundred Christians and NOT EVEN ONE of them act like any of the things you are attributing to Christians.. Your unfounded bigotry is like watching a 2 year old cry for his ba-ba.. The very things you are attributing to Christians, you are doing them yourself..

I feel a little bit embarrassed for you..
edit on 17-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Wow Alice - has some "Christian" done you wrong, or...? I have stumbled across a couple of your rants against Christians now and, as a person of faith myself, I must admit that I agree with almost everything you have said.

I think a majority of today's so called Christians are too caught up in the religious dogma of the majority of "Christian" churches today, that they can't see the anti-Christian teachings of their own church. Jesus (Who's name should probably more accurately be translated to Joshua...but that's a different thread) taught that we should all love, forgive, and serve everyone around us (even our "enemies"). And when He did go off on people, it was against the religious leaders of His day - not the "sinners". Churches are so caught up in their own superiority that they don't even see the anti-Christian crap that they spew out...filled with condescending hatred, judgement, bigotry, and in the case of the Roman Catholic church - idolotry, repetitive "prayers", not to mention the more disgusting things that some of them do.

They can't see that they hypocritically teach the very things that Jesus spoke out against! But I do sincerely hope that you can see that, even though you may not agree with people who believe that there is something after this short mortal life on Earth, we are not all followers of the corrupt religions that call themselves "Christians". Some of us, albeit a very few of us, do actually try to live a life of love, forgiveness, and service to those around us...and we will be the first to admit that we fail daily in this "calling", but we do still try...and I myself do not believe in hell. As a "Christian" who loves God and tries to serve Him, I find the very idea of eternal torment completely against the nature of an all loving and forgiving Supreme Being.

Even if you might think it's silly, I believe we all go to "paradise" or whatever is next. Maybe even reincarnation if that's what we choose...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The Christians that could be left behind are only those who use their proclaimed faith to cover for their evil ways.. Just look at how Obama claims to be a Christian, but then murders hundreds of little kids over seas, and even brags at being good at killing..

Those are the type of false Christians that could be left behind.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

alienreality

I know literally a few hundred Christians and NOT EVEN ONE of them act like any of the things you are attributing to Christians.. Your unfounded bigotry is like watching a 2 year old cry for his ba-ba.. The very things you are attributing to Christians, you are doing them yourself..

I feel a little bit embarrassed for you..

It would seem the finer points of tongue in cheek are missed on some.

Topic: Persecution of Christians (generalization)
Replies: All about giving some actual light persecuting to Christians (generalization)

Sure, there are indeed individuals that don't do any real disservice to their mythology.
The topic, however, generalizes about ALL Christians, thus, it's entirely appropriate to continue with that generalization.

I cheerfully invite everyone to find the humor in this.

Edit: Should anyone want to go back into classifying Types and Flavors of Christians, well, hmm, doesn't that present an interesting concept?

edit on 11/17/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join