It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Secret Security Forces Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I believe Obama has slowly slipped over the deep end into believing that he is truly untouchable and is indeed the World's true Lord and Master.

I also believe that he is in for an awakening very soon. The people are going to make sure of it.

Hopefully....

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

elouina

We may never see him leave office. He said that he had no plans to run in 2016, but did he ever say that he would not be the president any longer?

I think the oligarchy has scheduled him to be a scapegoat . . . when he has achieved the level of destruction they ordered him to achieve.

He did. He said he would not run for a second term if he couldn't solve the nations economic problems in his first term. He lied about that, so it really wouldn't matter what he said about running in 2016. I don't think he has any plans to leave the White House in 2016 either.

Certainly he's a tyrannical vain-glorious, narcissistic power-monger of the worst and most arrogant sort.

However, I don't think he was chosen for long term rule. He's toooooooo grossly and toooooo obviously flawed for that role. He's a pile of horrific psycho-dynamic problems with full court press demonization . . . and probably a bit of a loose canon if they allow him too far from his Teleprompter or earpiece.

I think he's an obviously 'throw-away' master stooge--when they think they've rung all the destruction out of him that's practical or useful.

It's conceivable that they'd try and keep him in with a martial law/WW3 strategy . . . but I don't quite expect it.

IF they go that route, then I think he'll be in a short time after that . . . I think they have scheduled him to be . . . . uhhhh . . . dramatically removed . . . either by a nuke missile to the White House or some other way.

That would get them the martyr syndrome as well as mass chaos . . . all set up for

the world ruler to step on the world stage and "make war with peace."

as the master solution to the chaos they engineered with O to begin with.

But that's probably an over-simplification of what their real plans are.

Just conjecturing here.

The most transparent administration turned quickly into the most secretive administration almost over night. I often wonder why they even bother to lie anymore. . . .

Why anyone who noticed how they kept his college grades & info secret; his membership in the elite gay romp club in Chicago secret; his true birth secret; illegal immigrant status secret; his fraudulent social security card secret; . . . etc. etc. . . . Why would anyone knowing a fraction of all that

EVEN FANTASIZE that this treasonous "MAC-DADDY" would have a transparent administration??? Absurd.

Of course, we entered the 'Theatre d'absurd' in Alice's rabbit hole a LONG time ago.

He should be called out on this, but he won't be. The issue will die like all the others with a few shouts of racism bandied about and the ones asking the questions run back to their corners to cower in fear of being called such.

INDEED. Wimps.

It's getting almost laughable. In an insane sort of way.

In a VERY INSANE SORT OF WAY!

It's so far beyond laughable into terminal pathetic . . . that even shaking one's head in terminal disgust is anticlimactic.

edit on 17/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm skeptical that 'the people' are going to do diddly squat re the treasonous O.

The puppet masters who installed him may get rid of him when the Republic is in ruins, smoldering ashes down around all our ankles . . .

But until then, the absurd dance will likely continue. . . . unless they have an even more absurd act to inject into this growing chaos.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think what we see here is what we've been seeing come into existence since 2009. He outright states it in one speech he gave early on by saying there should be a Civilian Defense Corps as well funded and supported as the United States Military. Well, when he said that, the Pentagon was pushing 1 trillion a year in combined spending across the board, with no signs of slow down. It was a sobering thing to hear said by a man vying to be President.

and here he is......and very strong about it too !!

I think they are finding ways to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act and establish more 'ground forces' within the States.

Keep in mind that even the U.S. Coast Guard is exempted from Posse Comitatus.

"Obama Civilian Security" 2008

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

jude11
I believe Obama has slowly slipped over the deep end into believing that he is truly untouchable and is indeed the World's true Lord and Master.

I also believe that he is in for an awakening very soon. The people are going to make sure of it.

Hopefully....

Peace

What is he going to awake to another, fake story about him like this one? Do you think he went back in time to 50s/60s and started the Ready Reserve Corps? Or how about all the other fake stories? The worst part is all the sheep around here read something. Never bother to find out if it is true and then just keep repeapint elsewhere. Obama has more problem to worry about than whatever story the nut brigade is making up about him at the moment.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Taissa
Are these the "navigators" that they were talking about?

The "Navigators" are not armed.

They only 'assist' with insurance policy sign ups for the exchanges.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OMGosh! I can't believe I'm about to say this...

As much as I do not like Obama's policies at all, he is nothing more than Bush's destructive 3rd and 4th terms - bringing a weakened America to her knees and all...

I am still forced to agree with MrSpad - this is nothing more than a civilian volunteer force of medical personnel that can be called up in case of an emergency or natural disaster or something of that sort. Medical people to provide emergency assistance to those in need.

Now that I have actually defended the president, I need to go wash this wierd icky feeling off.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As much as I disagree with Obamas' policies, I can't believe that he would have a private army.

Who would man this army?
What would they do?

What conditions would arise that would enable this army to operate?

And if they did, the armed populace would still out-man, out-gun any army that our feckless leader would create.

The other problem I see is, like Egypt, once the army is armed and manned, what would stop it from turning on the government?

Obama is a liar. He is a crook. He is a bad politician, a lousy leader.

But he isn't stupid.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

elouina

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
now why is that this reminds of the story of hitlers rise to power ?

You got me looking and I am shocked to say the least... I though you were kidding.... It was all a bunch of little steps that no one noticed.

9] Hitler's vitriolic beer hall speeches began attracting regular audiences. He became adept at using populist themes targeted at his audience, including the use of scapegoats who could be blamed for the economic hardships of his listeners.[90][91][92] Historians have noted the hypnotic effect of his rhetoric on large audiences, and of his eyes in small groups. Kessel writes, "Overwhelmingly ... Germans speak with mystification of Hitler's 'hypnotic' appeal. The word shows up again and again; Hitler is said to have mesmerized the nation, captured them in a trance from which they could not break loose".

To achieve full political control despite not having an absolute majority in parliament, Hitler's government brought the Ermächtigungsgesetz (Enabling Act) to a vote in the newly elected Reichstag. The act gave Hitler's cabinet full legislative powers for a period of four years and (with certain exceptions) allowed deviations from the constitution.[150] The bill required a two-thirds majority to pass. Leaving nothing to chance, the Nazis used the provisions of the Reichstag Fire Decree to keep several Social Democratic deputies from attending; the Communists had already been banned.[151]

To give his dictatorship the appearance of legality, Hitler based many of his decrees on the Reichstag Fire Decree. That decree was in turn based on Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution, which gave the president the power to take emergency measures to protect public safety and order. Thus, Hitler could now rule under a form of legal martial law.

Adolf Hitler

edit on 17-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Thank you Elouina for yet another excellent thread!

This post of yours here is right on the money. I have often wondered during the last 10 years: Do people not realize that tptb learn from their predecessors, and 70 years is a lot of time to improve on their tactics?..

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

BO XIAN
Why anyone who noticed how they kept his college grades & info secret; his membership in the elite gay romp club in Chicago secret; his true birth secret; illegal immigrant status secret; his fraudulent social security card secret;

Funny how you kept exactly the same records secret - why are you afraid of letting people know about your membership in a gay romp club? Why have you hidden your college grades? Exactly what are you hiding?

You are hiding your records exactly the same way Obama is - why?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Chance321
reply to post by elouina

Don't forget obamas also rebuilding the military by replacing several top ranking generals. That should also be ringing some alarms.

It's ringing my alarm! He is getting rid of top brass for questionable reasons, almost like the reasons are made up. I've never seen anything like it. Just like all the whistleblowers he has prosecuted, after saying they need more protection. Obama can't leave soon enough. I can't imagine the next president being worse but then again I thought the same about Bush.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

beezzer
As much as I disagree with Obamas' policies, I can't believe that he would have a private army.

Who would man this army?
What would they do?

What conditions would arise that would enable this army to operate?

And if they did, the armed populace would still out-man, out-gun any army that our feckless leader would create.

The other problem I see is, like Egypt, once the army is armed and manned, what would stop it from turning on the government?

Obama is a liar. He is a crook. He is a bad politician, a lousy leader.

But he isn't stupid.

I understand your reasoning, but I also have a feeling that you (most of us) may not be seeing the bigger picture. What I mean is that there seem to be a lot of things being put into place that, on their own, do not seem like a huge deal. But when you put them all together into one big machine, you see a whole nother ball of wax(no pun intended) taking shape.

soulwaxer

ETA: I find it hard to believe that an ordinary liar/crook/politician would make it to the white house. Those people are put there in order to serve a mission. That mission is important enough to only place the very best you have into key positions. This isn't about good or bad politicians.
edit on 17-11-2013 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

ETA 2:
- Who would man this army? Look at Hitler's army.
- What would they do? Look at Hitler's army.
- What conditions would arise that would enable this army to operate? Look at 1930s Germany.....
edit on 17-11-2013 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

xuenchen

I think what we see here is what we've been seeing come into existence since 2009. He outright states it in one speech he gave early on by saying there should be a Civilian Defense Corps as well funded and supported as the United States Military. Well, when he said that, the Pentagon was pushing 1 trillion a year in combined spending across the board, with no signs of slow down. It was a sobering thing to hear said by a man vying to be President.

I think they are finding ways to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act and establish more 'ground forces' within the States.

beat me to it.

at first i thought he was gonna sneak em into this
AmeriCorps / FEMA Corps

but now i see where the brown shirts are gonna be coming from.

i wonder if people that defend these kind of things, even wonder why we need ever more increasing police / LE agencies?

it wasn't all that long ago all we needed was the FBI, to handle all crimes on the federal level, and for the majority of that j edgar had his eye on everybody.

edit on 17-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

xuenchen

I remember that speech very well. The importance of why he is mentioning this so early on should not be underestimated. This is social engineering at its finest.

The game is to create the future in the present. There is an excellent presentation at the moment dealing with this concept, in this current ATS thread: Best Sandy Hook Video Ever

soulwaxer
edit on 17-11-2013 by soulwaxer because: typo

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

six67seven

Chance321
reply to post by elouina

Don't forget obamas also rebuilding the military by replacing several top ranking generals. That should also be ringing some alarms.

It's ringing my alarm! He is getting rid of top brass for questionable reasons, almost like the reasons are made up. I've never seen anything like it. Just like all the whistleblowers he has prosecuted, after saying they need more protection. Obama can't leave soon enough. I can't imagine the next president being worse but then again I thought the same about Bush.

The top brass are not leaving at any level higher than normal in fact its been a little low. For example in 2007 a completely average year, 39 three and four star Generals left the service for a variety of reasons. And that is just 3 and 4 star. Between 2009 and 2011 108 left service, that is an average 36 a year. Some forced out some leaving on their own just like now. Now if you want to see a high year you have to look for a big scandal and Tailhook in 1991 ended the careers of 14 admirals not to mention the other 300 lower ranking Navy Officers. That year would be something you could look at and say maybe that is a purge, of course it was just a scandal. So far this year it has been a bit slow.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

May I offer today's version of Patrick Henry as this was a topic he covered?

Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition agrees with these war-like preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are billions of hollow point rounds and tens of thousands armored assault vehicles accrued by the Department of Homeland Security necessary to a work of love and freedom for the people? Do we as a people have an inseparable right, as inseparable as the life in our veins, to privacy from the snooping eyes and ears of the government we supposedly rule? Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled, that force and spying against us is necessary? Let us not deceive ourselves, my fellow Americans. These tools we are seeing put in place all around us are the implements of war and subjugation; and these tools are always, throughout the history of civilizations, the last methods to which tyrants resort. I ask, fellow Americans, what means this deadly and provocative assortment of weaponry, if its purpose is not to force us to the submission of tyranny? Can gentlemen assign any other possible motive for it? Have we any enemy, in this quarter of the world, to call for all this accumulation of domestic show of force and spying?

No, fellow Americans, we have none; and should there be a threat so great as to build a societal prison around us, we the people should be allotted every bit of knowledge to the data stating as such. To be sure, every nation has her enemies, foreign and domestic, but the enemy we should be prepared to face is the one we can already see; and I respectfully contend with no doubt of mind that the writing of the intent of these war-like preparations can be seen clearly in the deceptive and highly guarded agenda of our officials. In this dire hour of our nation, make no mistake, these domestic armies and spy programs are meant for us; they can be meant for no other.

It is easy to believe the lie, my fellow Americans, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a government camera, microphone, and DHS armored battle vehicle surround each house? Shall we gather strength by inaction?

It is in vain to extenuate the matter. The people have begged, “Please! Please! Provide us peace from your tax men, less regulation on individuals struggling for the simplest of success, more self privacy, freedom from brutal and unjust law enforcement!”; but there is no peace, privacy, or chance at uninhibited individual success. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the District of Columbia, our nation’s capital city, will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle?

For the full version:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the original speech, please visit:
www.history.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Where are all these doctors, nurses, medical professionals going to suddenly appear from? They don't have enough to meet the mandates in ACA never mind starting up a whole new branch of reserve medical techs. People with those skills are already employed.

"Just as powerful, just as strong , just as well funded as the American military?"
Why didn't he say our military?
Who would fit that bill?
Hired mercenaries of course.
All tied in a nice legal bow and waiting for dear leaders command.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

MrSpad

six67seven

Chance321
reply to post by elouina

The top brass are not leaving at any level higher than normal in fact its been a little low. For example in 2007 a completely average year, 39 three and four star Generals left the service for a variety of reasons. And that is just 3 and 4 star. Between 2009 and 2011 108 left service, that is an average 36 a year. Some forced out some leaving on their own just like now. Now if you want to see a high year you have to look for a big scandal and Tailhook in 1991 ended the careers of 14 admirals not to mention the other 300 lower ranking Navy Officers. That year would be something you could look at and say maybe that is a purge, of course it was just a scandal. So far this year it has been a bit slow.

What was it in 2005, 1997, and 1985?

And where's your link to the data? I searched but haven't found anything.

The reason I'm interested in these dates is because they are relevant to the discussion of "Is it abnormal to see so many top level military officials leave service, forced or unforced, after an incumbent's re-election?"

That to me is the least likely time you would see departures. The end year(s) of a two term President (2007) would be my hypothesis as the peak time for *unforced retirements and departures. Again, that's simply a hypothesis that I would like to disprove with reliable data. I wouldn't expect the purging to occur after a re-election, if the claim that there is a purging going on is true.

* Data on forced and unforced leaves of top brass would be something of substantial benefit as well.

Any researches out there want to help develop a serious article? Your name will be in the credits. Only valid sources need be submitted, all others denied.
edit on 17-11-2013 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Well done, MrSpad. I will now sit back and watch people ignore your post and further write about how Obama is like Hitler.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

GenerationGap

MrSpad

six67seven

Chance321
reply to post by elouina

What was it in 2005, 1997, and 1985?

And where's your link to the data? I searched but haven't found anything.

The reason I'm interested in these dates is because they are relevant to the discussion of "Is it abnormal to see so many top level military officials leave service, forced or unforced, after an incumbent's re-election?"

That to me is the least likely time you would see departures. The end year(s) of a two term President (2007) would be my hypothesis as the peak time for *unforced retirements and departures. Again, that's simply a hypothesis that I would like to disprove with reliable data. I wouldn't expect the purging to occur after a re-election, if the claim that there is a purging going on is true.

* Data on forced and unforced leaves of top brass would be something of substantial benefit as well.

Any researches out there want to help develop a serious article? Your name will be in the credits. Only valid sources need be submitted, all others denied.
edit on 17-11-2013 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

If you want numbers they are all over. Simply search for Generals and Admirals leaving the service. You will find tons of articles on the subject because it has been heavily looked at every year for a couple decades because between 75 and 90 percent of them take jobs with military contractors and think tanks. Something that people worry could lead to corruption. You can find somebody covering that story at least once year every year going many years back. Believe it or not officer rotations are based on who is in office when. If you become say, CINC of one of the unified commands or other high position after about 3 years you have either move up or your moved out completely. That is just how it works.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join