It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE NEW GOOGLE+ Youtube COVERUP EXPOSED - CIA FUNDED SPYING - New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hi guys a new video exposes youtubes CIA ties.

if anyone remembers the snowden leaks, he also leaked some doccos about google, apple, microsft and youtube having back doors in their software and code to allow the NSA and CIA spy on its users, this whole new youtube layout means exactly that, the CIA and NSA now have the ability to spy on you using backdoors in the new youtube layout

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Are they killing people to cover it up, just like the Nibiru coverup?

How are you not banned yet?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

why would i be banned? my post are as legit s since mine come from sources exposing the nwo whereas you are most likely a disinfo agent

please dont derail this thread and go of topic if u have nothing to add dont post
cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I don't understand how spying??
Are "they" spying on the public comments or the public videos??

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ohhhhh scaryyyyyyy

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

breadinspector
Hi guys a new video exposes youtubes CIA ties.

Its clear that you like the secureteam10 youtube videos, but is it really necessary to create a new "go look at this youtube video" thread for every single one of them?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

breadinspector

OccamsRazor04

why would i be banned? my post are as legit s since mine come from sources exposing the nwo whereas you are most likely a disinfo agent

please dont derail this thread and go of topic if u have nothing to add dont post
cheers

Well, for one we don't throw accusations like that around here. For 2, we call the YouTube drops you do plonking.

If you want ATS to be receptive to your posts you kinda have to follow the things its members do to weed out the bad eggs. If you are merely plugging some tin foil YT channel for views though your membership is probably running out of time.

4 hoax threads already in your thread list?

Well, you know how people hate being lied to…

edit on 17-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

When posting, it's best to present information of which the majority can agree upon to be valid.
Then you will find that the majority will agree with you.
(Unless every 3 out of 5 people are paid shills, which seems highly unlikely considering that would amount to 190,249,017 people on the pay-roll in the United States alone at the time of this post.)

Clearly this has not been the case for at least 5 of your threads so far, as evidenced by those threads ending up in the [HOAX!] forum - all within 1 single month since your join date.
Sources:
New Images Expose UFOs Responsible For Gov't Shutdown
Intel Labs Creating Implantable Mark Of The Beast Mind Control Processor Chip
Retired USAF Officer Talks About Aliens And Nukes, the UFO cabal, and his abduction experience
Mark of the beast is here!!! Wyoming School Districts Implant RFID Chip Technology In Students
Real "Elysium" alien structure exposed in space!

Personally, if I were in your position and truly believed what I was posting to contain accurate and truthful statements and information despite an overwhelming sense of general disagreement among my peers, I would take my message somewhere else; clearly you are not surrounded by like-minded people here.
edit on 17-11-2013 by SocialCUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Wow I just came back to this site, haven't been here for a while and I seen this thread and my goodness what a mean thread this is, all of you attack the op for posting his video. So what if he's posted more on different threads and from the same YouTuber, you all attack him like he's done something wrong!
I slowed down coming to this site because the mods were way over powered but now I see some of its members are nasty jerks. And I thought that other three letter site was bad. What happened to the old ats community.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
secureteam10 is in the clear with this one because they posted a factual video...all their vids are factual but the disinfo agents on this site are quick to ridiucle thm for exposing government secrets.

NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo!, Google data centres worldwide, Edward Snowden documents say

its already been confirmed that google spys on its users, but not youtube which is owned by google but operated by the original founders
now with the new video by secureteam10 is shows u how youtube has intergrated youtube with gooogle to spy on its users

no idea why you disinfo agents are derailing this thread....oh wait i do its because youre being paid to discredit the truth

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

secureteam10 is in the clear with this one because they posted a factual video...all their vids are factual but the disinfo agents on this site are quick to ridiucle thm for exposing government secrets.

Leaked NASA Moon Footage Found in Safe After 30 Years!
You claim all their vids are factual then go on to call others Dis-info agents

Secureteam10 are just another BS spreading money making machine ...

This is the information provided with the sneak peek video that was posted by Secure Team 10. Please note that they are making the video available in its entirety for a modest fee of $30.00.

More details are included in the following description:
The following footage has been kept in a close relative's private safe for the past 30 years. It was procured from a worker within the Nasa program during the early 70's and has been stored away until now. The photos and footage contain over 100 un-edited and UNSEEN photos from the moon and Mars, including un-aired video footage from Nasa missions. I cannot publish this footage due to it's sensitive nature, however if you would like a downloadable file please e-mail me at [email protected] - $30 for access to the most revealing moon footage never seen..
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
@OP I wouldn't be surprised if you where Secure10. Your posts always end up being a video of Secure10.
If you want to advertise on ATS, you can always contact S.O via U2U or [email protected]

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i post various sources i cant help it if i expose government secrets and the disinfo agents get mad

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

A YOUTUBE video saying Youtube is the bad guy along with the CIA? Something fishy about this video....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

You did read the post above yours right? because posting that many hoax threads is a massive red flag

edit
I thought you only got a certain amount of hoax threads till you got banned?
edit on 17-11-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit
Governments can't lie but we can and people have to accept it?
edit on 17-11-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi,

If you want to advertise your crappy hoax youtube videos feel free to email us and find out our advertising rates.

We'll come to a fair price, put you in the ad rotation with a big HOAX graphic over your ad and then perhaps I'll feel slightly compensated for the staff and membership time you have wasted.

There are plenty of other sites with members who will enjoy your garbage. This isn't one of them.

Banned.

new topics

top topics

join