It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotham Moves To San Francisco, Zone 5 & JFK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

I used to live in the Bay area too ('88-'93) and feel a strong affinity for the city and all of Silicon Valley too. I lived in Palo Alto but spent a lot of time in SF.

2. For the first time ever, and amid some very odd circumstances, a Pope chosen to name himself after the humble St Francis. (San Francisco!) He seems to be going about changing things in both a very real and symbolic manner.

And if you believe the St.Malachy prophecy (and as far as prophesies go, this one is far better than most) he is also the last pope - Petrus Romanus. And I agree, he is very different and a breath of fresh air for both the papacy & the world. Of course, some are calling him the anti-Christ. Can't wait to see how things play out with him...

3. Some months ago, the first ever 777 'crashed' in San Francisco. I won't try and convince anyone of the fakery here. I don't have to. KPIX did it for me when the anchor read the names of the pilots on the air. Captain Sum Ting Wong, Wi tu lo, Ho Lee Fuk and Bing Dang Ow. Don't believe me? Here's the video. www.youtube.com...

This one has me so gobsmacked I'm speechless. Those names *have* to be a joke, right?

BTW - I just realized that your screen name is a reversal of one of my favorite character actors. How can you not love Herman Munster, to say nothing off all of the other characters he's played...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Riffrafter

infoseeker26754

Riffrafter

infoseeker26754
Wait! Is that not where that strange looking boat is at dock?

Had to ask, another clue maybe.

Do you mean the Google barge? Or something else...

Yes, Sorry about that!

First thing that came into my mind really.

Well, there's a whole slew of conspiracy talk about that one all on it's on.

I don't know enough about it to venture an opinion other than it is odd to say the least.

I think I heard there was another one on the east coast too and that it might have something to do with marketing for their new virtual reality glasses or something...

Strange world we live in, no?

No #! What is the Xbox doing now, can see your pee-pee? I haven't had a chance to read up on it only it came from ATS.

Why do people even want the Virtual World anyway? What wrong with the world as it is? A long list indeed, except at least it is a Real One! Only in real life if you f up, you have to deal with it! In the other all you have to do is start it over, no losses.

Actually seen bat boy today, good for him, just haven't found and connection to anything but having a boy enjoy Life for a day!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry ATS! It was on Infowars! The new Xbox that can see your Thing!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
nice sleuth work, op. i'll be keeping my eye on this thread for sure!
s&f

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

zillah
nice sleuth work, op. i'll be keeping my eye on this thread for sure!
s&f

Thanks!

Just wanted to add that this story was somehow No. 1 on Google searches.

www.dailymotion.com...

Still finding it odd how this unknown became an overnight sensation. There appears to be a great deal of behind the scenes manipulation. But to what end?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

gwynned
Was anyone else a bit puzzled by the overnight celebrity of a heretofore unknown child with leukemia (in remission!) who caused several important streets to be closed during daylight in a very busy city and a sitting President to publicly acknowledge him with recorded post on Vine, 'Way to go Miles. Way to save Gotham.'

I"m not puzzled.

Make A Wish did a nice thing.
The people of San Francisco came together and did a nice thing.
Obama either did a nice thing OR hitched his falling star to the rising Make A Wish star to get some good publicity. (I'm not sure which).

I'm not seeing anything sinister or wonky with this. I see a nice story.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan

gwynned
Was anyone else a bit puzzled by the overnight celebrity of a heretofore unknown child with leukemia (in remission!) who caused several important streets to be closed during daylight in a very busy city and a sitting President to publicly acknowledge him with recorded post on Vine, 'Way to go Miles. Way to save Gotham.'

I"m not puzzled.

Obama either did a nice thing OR hitched his falling star to the rising Make A Wish star to get some good publicity. (I'm not sure which).

As they say, those with eyes can see.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan

gwynned

I"m not puzzled.

As they say, those with eyes can see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join