It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man buys house next to ex-wife, erects giant middle finger statue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

InTheLight

bigfatfurrytexan

InTheLight

bigfatfurrytexan

InTheLight

bigfatfurrytexan

InTheLight

terriblyvexed
I define that as a world class sense of humor!

Man I want to be rich!

The guy owns three strip clubs...that says it all.

and he married a woman who screwed around on him.

I don't think we can speak highly of either party in this debacle. No wonder the daughter saw fit to air her parents dirty laundry to the world. She seems to have quite the cultural and genetic profile backing her.

You are assuming he did not screw around on her...with all those strippers at his disposal? Somehow me thinks not.

So you are going to make up facts not presented? Are we talking about what happened, or what you wanted to happen?

I am only assuming what is in the story. Not what isn't.
edit on 18-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

You are again assuming she screwed around on him. What if she left him then met current lover after the separation? Who is making up facts?
edit on 18-11-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

I am really not trying to be rude....but did you read the story? Or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

From the OP's link (one of only 3 or 4 paragraphs)

Alan Markovitz recently moved into the home where the statue was erected, which happens to be next to the home where his ex-wife now lives with her new lover, whom she reportedly had an affair with while being married to Markovitz.

We are not getting the whole story here, were they separated but still married? I'm just trying to get to the truth of the matter and by deductive reasoning, or even plain common sense, there must have beena very good reason why she left him for another man.

Quote from his ex-wife:

She wrote: ‘How psychotic do you have to be to buy the house directly next to your ex wife and then put a statue up like that?!?! Real classy alan.’

Of course. They are both dysfunctional. It is the gist of my position here: they are both dysfunctional.

Your point of, "Well, he owns strip clubs...you can imagine the kind of guy he is". Which is a valid observation. The flip side: What kind of woman marries a man who owns strip clubs?

I am detecting a touch of misandry in your position. If you are going to use deductive reasoning, then you should deduce that we are essentially dealing with trash with cash. Both of them. Plain and simple.

It all falls into place for me ... owner of strip club - objectification of women etc. etc. or perhaps approving of recruiting teen girls from high schools (where do all these young strippers come from?). But, yes, I agree there may be dysfunctional behaviour in both cases, moreso on his side by his failure to let go and that tells me alot.

www.winnipegsun.com...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join