It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britian is told to prepare for a winter of Horrors!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You get a little break in exiting activity and then there is a big Kennedy 50 year assassination anniversary. I think people always need to be hyped up today or they get bored. Things get so blown out of proportion.

The storms are hitting more populated areas these days. Maybe we are changing the geomagnetics by various things we are doing. I think the fracking is breaking the geomagnetic continuity of the earth. A little wouldn't be noticeable but the amount we are doing is changing the paths of tornadoes and other storms. Overmining is also causing change. The dipoles are changing and this is messing up the magnetic declimation.

Cities were built in areas where these storms didn't go in the past, it was working quite well until they changed the way the energy fields come from the earth. This in my opinion is causing the majority of path changes of weather, the global warming just increases the strength a little. The result may not be possible to calculate. The axis will slowly shift because the location of the dipoles is changing. These dipoles are also related to underground water. When we deplete the water the geomagnetics of the planet change. It is about energy flowing from below to above and the changes effect on the paths of weather patterns. Too bad they went wild on fracking and mining.

Now this is just my interpretation by examining piles of evidence, including changing magnetic declinations. I have no super computers to try to estimate what the result of all these things will be and the geologists that derive most of their income from these activities will avoid this research. So this is not real now and by the time it is adopted into reality it may be too late for most people. We pay for our own destruction in this world it seems and we feel better when we get to save a few bucks.

So complain about the problems that come from these things and do nothing to stop the problem from escalating. That is the way things work nowadays. Avoid the real issues and shift everyone's focus to something that doesn't really matter. That is a common practice utilized in this world. Economy is more important than ecology in this reality and this will bite us in the butt later on.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join