It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you DO believe in the bible doesn't it proves Satan is stronger?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Every Angel was made with free will and created with a blank slate, Satan choose to go dark side, it was his choice alone to make. The arguments from humans is God should have stopped him at the very start.

I have a question for you. To keep it simple, I'll just ask for a yes or no answer. Do you believe your god is omniscient?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Every Angel was made with free will and created with a blank slate, Satan choose to go dark side, it was his choice alone to make. The arguments from humans is God should have stopped him at the very start.

I have a question for you. To keep it simple, I'll just ask for a yes or no answer. Do you believe your god is omniscient?

How about he chooses not be with individuals to provide them the dignity of free will, large groups are different.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Blue_Jay33
AfterInfinity

Blue_Jay33 Every Angel was made with free will and created with a blank slate, Satan choose to go dark side, it was his choice alone to make. The arguments from humans is God should have stopped him at the very start.

AfterInfinity

All knowing? Seriously; that is why he part and parceled Itself out to experience being human to know or understand ITSELF.

Blue_Jay33
How about he chooses not be with individuals to provide them the dignity of free will, large groups are different.

Naturally would not divulge the self 'human' ascribed as/are individual Gods because then the jig would be up. If we all realized this the point of the exercise is over mute, its only for a select few apparently. Group think comes much closer to this basic understanding (buddhists); because they have deep historical knowledge and evidence of a higher God that escapes you. The concept of freewill was intrisic to the concept of 'self discovery'.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join