It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realistic Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Please excuse me if this has been discussed before, but the search function did not seem to want to work with me on this. Also, I would like to thank everybody for their comments before hand.

What I have been experiencing over the passed few years, is that I have a hard time in judging what I am dreaming and what actually occurs. My dreams are so realistic, that I can sware it was something that really happened. Most of the time, I do not remember my dreams, which I feel can be a good or bad thing.

I would like to note, that I have complete control over myself during these dreams. Not so much to where I can control everything around me, just I can "think" and make decisions within the dream. I have tried to research this matter, without any luck directing me to what seems to make sense of the situation.

Any information that can be provided towards this, is greatly appriciated.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
detail please. What are the dreams about? What do you do in them? What control do you have in them?Frequency of occurence.

Don't want to lead you in the wrong direction is all.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Simply just things that would occur in normal daily events. The amount of control I have over the dream is more like conciousness, I can not control the things around me but generally hold conversations and things to the like.

As for frequency, this I can not tell as I am sure they happen more often than I remember. I remember them from around once to four times a week, I guess this depends on my mood and if I got a bit tipsy the night before.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well...........Ther are two ways that you could be directed.

One is to see a doctor.Not to say anything is wrong with you but you could be having difficulty on grasping what is reality and what is not.

The other is a little more out there. If you followed any other threads on ATS I could suggest you are having OOBE's or you are merging with yourself in another demension. You are being brainwashed by aliens......etc..etc..

The point is that anyone on here can tell you what they believe is happening. the only one who truly knows is you.
Follow your heart and intuition and you'll find your answers.

[edit on 17-11-2004 by blend56]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I guess there is more to this than I thought. I will continue my research in hopes that something fits. Thank you for your time and comments.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This Online-Course should help you understand what you're experiencing:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join