It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if a Vampire (from legend) , drank the Blood of Jesus Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What would happen if a Vampire (Dracula from legend) , drank the Blood of Jesus Christ.
Ok, im just wondering what would happen to Jesus im your opinion?

How Dracula gets to Jesus well leave that to lets say he is awoken from a Tomb inside a pyramid at the time of Christ and travels to find Jesus, finds him and drinks his blood at the neck.

Would Jesus become a Supervampire or what? Speculation ideas, views here?

edit on 16-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hard to tell considering both characters are fictional. By the way this thread has been out under secret facilities and Area 51

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Hard to tell considering both characters are fictional. By the way this thread has been out under secret facilities and Area 51

hahah +1

I think that Jesus blood would be dried out and mashed into power, then the vampires would snort it like some sort of uber drug that makes them invincible!

with a 3 day hangover

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It would rip a hole through the space/time continuum....

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

That cracked me up

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If holy water is like acid to vamps.
What do you think holy blood would do to one?
I think the vamp would turn inside out though his bum.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hey what whould happen if wore dirty underwear , would the brown go in the front or back? ........

Good quetion though

But..didnt jesus exsist before vampires ?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It's a Catch 22...they both raise from the dead

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
What would happen if a Vampire (Dracula from legend) , drank the Blood of Jesus Christ.
Ok, im just wondering what would happen to Jesus im your opinion?

If Heaven is light and a vampire cannot handle basic sunlight, if a vampire drank one drop of pure goodness they would vapourise into dust.

Jesus would simply look at the vampire and the vampire would burst into flames. LOL

A bit like all the Agent Smiths that get infected with Neo's blood at the end of the 3rd Matrix film.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well the greatest power and force for a vampire is blood. Blood = energy. I would of thought a Vampire would see Jesus as some kind of super energy drink.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
Well the greatest power and force for a vampire is blood. Blood = energy. I would of thought a Vampire would see Jesus as some kind of super energy drink.

No. Michael Jackson had the "Jesus Juice".

Sorry.... I couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Mabey they would merge as one and then split to become two separate identical looking twins, both imbuded with powers but one rather evil and one rather nice.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Lestat drinks the blood of Christ in MEMNOCH THE DEVIL by Anne Rice, the results are a mind blowing rush that is very brief and temporary but very emotional.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Lol, interesting angle.

It made me think about this somehow,

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

This is related another thread I've been writing in and learning a lot about. One of my friends, Topal, has always been asking me about energy vampires for some reason. Well, the other day, I finally found out (because I had been having encounters with someone named Lilith) that Lilith was possibly classified as an energy vampire, or a succubus.

The point of an energy vampire is that they are not able to produce life force, so a female one, for example (I am not visited by incubi lol) will come and seduce a man... however, not just sexually - more interested in the life energy of the man in order to counter-balance her infinite drain.

In fact, Lilith appears to me as a girl with brown hair, 5'8'' tall, thin, an oval face and has brown eyes that, upon closer inspection have black holes in them.

I don't know if anyone has ever experienced this - but I had a spiritual crisis like this once, where it felt like there was a black hole inside of my head that was sucking out all of my spiritual energy -

In other words, any positive thoughts I had would be sucked into this hole. That is what the experience of an energy vampire is.

-----

How is this related to blood vampires? Well, the demons in Greek and Roman mythology, like succubi, feed on life force - but demons in some Japanese society feed on blood magic, or blood. One thing to note is that blood is basically the physical manifestation of life force. They represent the same thing.

-----

Check out this Wikipedia entry on Succubi.

Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

Now check out this Wikipedia entry on the Anima, which was something Jung was working on, apparently.

Jungians warned that "every personification of the unconscious - the shadow, the anima, the animus, and the Self - has both a light and a dark aspect....the anima and animus have dual aspects: They can bring life-giving development and creativeness to the personality, or they can cause petrification and physical death".[11]

My point with that is that the idea of a succubus was even identified and categorized by Jung. So we can look at the mechanics of these beings in a spiritual manner, or contrary to other's beliefs, they can also be looked at extremely scientifically.

-----

Anyway, if Jesus was the bringer of life, he would be able to constantly generate an infinite amount of life force, which would counter-act the infinite black hole of energy depletion that a succubus has.

So, if a succubus came and seduced Jesus in his dreams, as the Wikipedia entry states, multiple sexual encounters between them (if Jesus was a normal human) would deplete his life force and his health, and might cause death.

However, if Jesus had a strong amount of life force, as well as a way to replenish his life force, their astral sexual encounters might very well end up replenishing the succubi's life force to the point where she could heal - if she was able to heal enough that she was able to close the black holes, she might be cured.

With a regular mortal, a succubus, being a demon, would outclass the numeric value of that mortal's positive energy with her constantly growing amount of negative energy - she is using energy - she needs to feed.

But with Jesus, representing an immortal (like the Succubus) it is possible that even his rate of energy production (dy/dx, or derivative, or velocity) may be more than the rate of the succubi's energy depletion -

If this was the case, as it might indeed be, seeing as Jesus probably has a higher rank on the pantheon than succubi, he would be able to dump more life energy into her than she could deplete - and this would then bring her over the zero point, and then the extra life energy could be used to heal her and close the black holes.

Last part of the argument.

A succubi is the astral version of a vampire, while a succubus feeds on life force, a vampire feeds on blood. Since life force and blood represent the same thing, except in the astral / physical realms respectively, a vampire who drank Jesus' blood would theoretically be cured of Vampirism, while Jesus might get sick for a few hours or a few days and then recover, depending on how strong the particular vampire was.
edit on 16amSat, 16 Nov 2013 05:43:26 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Wow someone actually read that? I think I made a pretty good case for the vampire being cured of vampirism and Jesus maybe feeling a bit queasy, but there was even some calculus involved in there.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

Are you saying that someone is conducting an experiment with Jesus and vampires over there in some secret facility lol? Awesome point hahaha

@LightningStrikesHere - No, Jesus did not exist before vampires, if we are talking about energy vampires, Lilith was the original bride of Adam, and then became a succubus. Jesus was born only 2,000 years ago or so - good question!

Although vampiric entities have been recorded in most cultures, the term vampire was not popularised until the early 18th century, after an influx of vampire superstition into Western Europe from areas where vampire legends were frequent, such as the Balkans and Eastern Europe,[1] although local variants were also known by different names, such as vrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania.

Wikipedia: Vampire

Mesopotamia was an area rampant with superstition of blood-drinking demons. The Persians were one of the first civilizations thought to have tales of blood-drinking demons: creatures attempting to drink blood from men were depicted on excavated pottery shards.[5] Ancient Babylonia had tales of the mythical Lilitu,[7] synonymous with and giving rise to Lilith (Hebrew לילית) and her daughters the Lilu from Hebrew demonology.

Wikipedia: Vampire Folklore by Region

There you go, Lilitu and Lilith herself show up again... so she's considered a vampire and appears on Wikipedia's Succubi page:

According to Zohar and the Alphabet of Ben Sira, Lilith was Adam's first wife who later became a succubus.[3]

Which further supports my idea that the idea of blood-sucking vampires probably originated from succubi.

edit on 16amSat, 16 Nov 2013 05:52:02 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

No I meant this thread has been put in the Area 51 topic when the op made the thread. I do not believe in Jesus or vampires

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I know but I laughed when you said that because the thought of Jesus and vampires being held in a containment facility and their interactions tested on was way out there and that's what you made me think of

Why would the O.P. put it in that forum is beyond me but maybe he has a reason who knows
edit on 16amSat, 16 Nov 2013 06:26:00 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The drinking of Christ blood and perhaps the Anti Christ is what results.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join