It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistling in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is the right place. Im not a conspiracy type person and I don't fall for sensationalism. I've dreading posting this. For the past two weeks I've been hearing a strange noise outside. When I first heard it I was recovering from a pretty hard Fri nite I had taken waaaay too far. I thought while I was passed out pterodactyl's had come to reclaim the earth. But as I lazily scanned the sky I realized I was still hungover and disregarded the whole thing.

Now that a couple weeks have gone by I am still hearing this sound. Its sort of like that dinosaur sound you always hear from movies. Or the high pitched sound fireworks make taking off. Only the sound repeats over and over. I have looked every within visibility range and see no unusual birds. Let me also say I may also just be crazy because I hear the Taos Hum sound to me it sounds like a grinder that I shouldn't be able to hear in a far off distance. I haven't researched that subject very much because I refuse to believe I am crazy and theirs some reasonable explanation.

Has anyone heard this whistling bird like noise? Does anyone have any idea what it is I might be hearing?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Are you in the Washington State area lots of people hearing noises there several you tube videos have been made about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by khnum

Texas, and I didn't know that. I'm trying to accurately describe the sound. Its the type of sound you would make whistling if you were emulating a bomb dropping, missle firing, etc.. Its very distinct and audible. It sounds like two fireworks that never pop continuously chasing each other.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Are you within 10 miles of the coast of the ocean?

A logical source of this strange noise would be from military devices such as sonar type devices that would divide acoustic rhythms into sounds that humans can hear only after strange environmental situations that would arise in order for one to comprehend any non normal sound rhythms.

In Washington state I have heard the very strong sound of a strong engine sound on the coast with no engines 50 miles near.

I believe that sounds can transfer vibrational wavelengths with different variables within its path of motion.

Submarine super weapon bounced off a couple weird angels, equals strange noise.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
First I think you need to verify that someone else hears it also, since it started with a bender. You may have damaged something in your inner ear.

Tinnitus can be really loud and intermittent to the point where you can have trouble distinguishing real noise from neurological ghost noise.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Is it possible that someone near you is using some sort of power saw to cut metal? If the sound goes on for a while, they may be cutting a thick steel rod.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Elphineas

The grinding noise I've heard for years at night outside sounds like a circular saw that has gotten stuck in the wood and is no longer spinning. This is a new sound.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

I'm within 100 miles of the coast probably much less in a direct line of sight.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Your right I haven't asked anyone else if they hear it. Most of the time it is very late at night. Damaged my ear,possible highly unlikely I have excellent hearing and am made of unbreakable steel.

new topics

top topics

join