It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red, blue, white, green colored light in sky...low, sat for a while and then left.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'll look for it again tonight. It might have just been a plane...oh well. :/ I'll see one eventually, if I really do want it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

I posted about this a year ago and no one seemed to interested. I have in fact been watching this and other just like it for 12 years now! so I do not think they are stars sinking into the sunset .....or anything else. my husband is a truck driver and he got interested in it when he had seen them move about freely and without a seemed courmind. I am sure the paid debunkers on here will try and explain it away. one minute there ...then gone ! or moved to an entirely different place in sky 1

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seekingpeace

Where's your video?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seekingpeace

You have been watching things fly, which you believe to be UFOs, for 12 years and you don't provide videos? Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
what is this " prove it with a video theory !" give me a break.....if I say that I have been watching these for 12 yrs then I mean it !!!!!!!! you come off as aggressive and sorry if I have no video, thinking here my word should be valid enough !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

seekingpeace
what is this " prove it with a video theory !" give me a break.....if I say that I have been watching these for 12 yrs then I mean it !!!!!!!!

Genrally if someone makes an extraordinary claim then they usually have extraordinary evidence to support it if they want to be taken seriously.

Simply saying you saw something for 12 years which in your mind is extraordinary does nothing to persuade anyone that what you saw was not something less-than-extraordinary.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

congratulations on your first UFO

id not let the others who say star or or some other planet not put you off sharing in your future sightings

keep your eyes on the skies

s+f
edit on 17/11/2013 by maryhinge because: s+f

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I found my 3ds, it has a camera feature. I will try and get a picture of what I saw (If i ever see it again) , it might look like crap though-but it's worth a shot.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Lunette
I found my 3ds, it has a camera feature. I will try and get a picture of what I saw (If i ever see it again) , it might look like crap though-but it's worth a shot.

If you have a tripod please consider using that as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I don't, unfortunately, but I know what you mean. I can tremble a lot when I'm excited.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I saw exactly what was described in this thread tonight, in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. I was driving to the gym for a late night workout around 10:45pm and there to my shock was a bright green light in the sky, that changed to red then possibly white. I was driving on a freeway with roadworks so I had to concentrate on driving. It was the most amazing things I have ever seen. I tried to get off the freeway to follow it by I lost it, so I got back on and it seemed to move really far away. Then as I drove past I saw a really wierd aeroplane flying low with strange circular lights landing at a small airport. I'm not sure if both instances are related. But it was a bizarre experience. It's definately the first UFO I have ever seen, as I've never seen anything like that in the sky.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Did it look like this? :?

m.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join