It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Finds Horrifying Secret Room in His Home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That banana peel would be black within a half hour of peeling. That one is perfectly fresh. Not buying this for a second. There is no way out other than the one way. If people were in the house they would see a person come in and out. Come on.....
edit on 19/11/2013 by ProphetZoroaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

publicity stunt to up the value of the house?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

EYEdea
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

35Foxtrot

Cuervo

TheProphetMark
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Whoever made that has the spirit of the Anti-Christ within them. They lied to make their well thought up story to go viral. My evidence that proves they lied? The banana peel and how it looks fresh which implies they placed it there just moments before taking the picture. Looks like they just threw a blanket down and a bunch of candy wrappers down to dress it up.

Sorry but it just looks staged to me.

Did you read the whole article? It says that it is fresh.

When I was little, we found a place in our basement where a guy was camping out and sneaking in-and-out while we were gone. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens to others.

I don't think anyone's saying the room ain't real. But... that banana is fresh. When people on imgur pointed that out, the kid added that he had the fresh banana in the shot "for scale." Really. A banana. For scale. Set aside the fact that bananas come in different sizes so using one would not be very effective "for scale," it's just an odd thing. "Dude, we found this hidden room! Can you pass me a banana? MMMM that was good. Let's use it for scale."
Just too odd. Put the story is creepy. And, I WILL be checking all bookshelves in my apartment tonight.

"Banana for scale" is a running joke/meme on imgur, you can read about it here. You can also find more by googling or searching on imgur.

As you can see, this is a joke, and therefore shouldn't be a key factor in deciding if this is a hoax or whatever.

Well yes but a banana peel is not the same as a banana. If you gave me money to go to the store to get bananas and I came back with banana peels, would you be just as happy? No? Case closed. XD

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have been in many sealed up rooms and there are dead bugs and dust.

This type room are becoming more common.

You store your valuables and hide your security DVR in rooms like this,

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've always been fascinated by hidden rooms, places. Things that have been long-forgotten.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join