It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Finds Horrifying Secret Room in His Home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
First off sorry Mod's I really did not know where to post this. You should have a forum of "Just Weird"
I saw this on Face Book just plain creepy!

In the UK who discovered a trap door in his apartment, which led to a frightening underground dungeon. The whole thing creeped us all out something fierce, but even that story seems like child's play compared to what another man recently found, which led him to book an indefinite stay at a friend's house... - See more at: www.fearnet.com...

imgur.com...
edit on 15-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Whoever made that has the spirit of the Anti-Christ within them. They lied to make their well thought up story to go viral. My evidence that proves they lied? The banana peel and how it looks fresh which implies they placed it there just moments before taking the picture. Looks like they just threw a blanket down and a bunch of candy wrappers down to dress it up.

Sorry but it just looks staged to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

TheProphetMark

Whoever made that has the spirit of the Anti-Christ within them. They lied to make their well thought up story to go viral. My evidence that proves they lied? The banana peel and how it looks fresh which implies they placed it there just moments before taking the picture. Looks like they just threw a blanket down and a bunch of candy wrappers down to dress it up.

Did you read the whole article? It says that it is fresh.

When I was little, we found a place in our basement where a guy was camping out and sneaking in-and-out while we were gone. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens to others.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Dude that is really ****ing creepy!!! I am about to search my house for anything like this…this is too weird…and probably happens a lot more than usual...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I fail to see the horror in this.
The dolls are creepy, sure.
I'll bet a little girl even played with them.
If somebody was living there they're gone now so I don't see the need to flee the house.
If a wet girl with dark hair comes crawling out of your tv now that's trouble.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Cuervo

TheProphetMark

Did you read the whole article? It says that it is fresh.

When I was little, we found a place in our basement where a guy was camping out and sneaking in-and-out while we were gone. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens to others.

I don't think anyone's saying the room ain't real. But... that banana is fresh. When people on imgur pointed that out, the kid added that he had the fresh banana in the shot "for scale." Really. A banana. For scale. Set aside the fact that bananas come in different sizes so using one would not be very effective "for scale," it's just an odd thing. "Dude, we found this hidden room! Can you pass me a banana? MMMM that was good. Let's use it for scale."
Just too odd. Put the story is creepy. And, I WILL be checking all bookshelves in my apartment tonight.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Yeah only they would know it's fresh. How would they even know how long the person living in it was gone for? It's an obvious hoax. Until they catch the person coming back, I'll believe it then.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It looks like the only one who's going to be out of a home, is the 'intruder'. Lol.
- I would turn that into the chill spot though. Looks cozy. (o_O' )

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

iunlimited491
It looks like the only one who's going to be out of a home, is the 'intruder'. Lol.
- I would turn that into the chill spot though. Looks cozy. (o_O' )

That's what so funny about it that screams complete hoax to me beside the banana peel,they are so scared they leaving their own home because a freaking kid could be like living in their basement or whatever. Just too funny.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
man has no idea how space works and takes a photo of a banana and some dolls?

or man takes photo of hidden bookcase and banana + BS story for the internet?

sometimes i dont understand you internet people.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If I ever find some creep living in my walls and stealing my candy it will be WAR!!!!!
Don't be messing with my candy yo!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Was that the only entry to this hidden room? If it was, I wonder how this person exited this hideaway without being seen? Or use the bathroom? That is just creepy.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

If a wet girl with dark hair comes crawling out of your tv now that's trouble.

hilarious!

also:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Previous owners were big time dealers in illegal substances and this was there stash space. Current occupier accidentally finds former stash space and decides to use for elaborate attention seeking hoax.

Previous owners had a secret and very strange private life. Current occupier uses for attention seeking hoax etc as above

Previous owner(s) as suggested by commenters had a lair where they kept a child they were abusing. Current occupier hoax etc as above.

I am inclined to the first suggestion as most likely because a big illegal money making operation would warrant the time, trouble, and expense that would be required to build a well constructed concealed compartment.

I think its probably a hoax but I am willing to have it proved to be otherwise for now.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I don't think it is cynical at all to suggest this is staged.

It shows critical thought.

Think about it guys.... Look at the banana... How old is that? 15 minutes? An hour? Definitely not even 24 hours old.

The doll, I mean everything about this is too ridiculous.

But I will say, pretty cool lair. ;-)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yes... it definitely feels like a hoax to me. I'd be willing to place a bet on it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
For heaven's sake! Enough about the farging banana peel! The writer of the original story said he put the banana peel there for scale! Who did NOT read the write-up? I think that is obvious...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Rather remindes me of the creepiness felt by the family that found that a vagant woman (or person time fades the memory) that was living in their cubbords in their kitchen that I saw afew years ago. They only know the reality of it after around the clock surveillance showed the reality of someone living there. Even though things i the house would go missing and other things would be moved. I really forget the post here about that.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is BS. Somebody even commented on Imgur saying they saw this picture months ago with a completely different story.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

TheProphetMark

Do you know how many discrepancies could be cleared up instantly by simply reading the information that was first presented? Had you read the article, you would have realized that the claim was that someone has been living down there, more or less, and had even been coming up into the house, apparently when nobody was home.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join