It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drawing Completed (Update)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The pics are up!!!

Nope, don't do it for a living...just a hobby I do on the side... This mural is the first attempt at such a project. I like getting a paycheck each week, I'm not into the starving artist bit, hehe...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The pics are up!!!

Nope, don't do it for a living...just a hobby I do on the side... This mural is the first attempt at such a project. I like getting a paycheck each week, I'm not into the starving artist bit, hehe...

loved the pics...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I should have some new drawings up soon, likely after the holidays, but maybe before...

I got quite a bit of acrylic painting supplies for my birthday, so I might take up that again, and come up with a painting soon too, (but that might be much later). It's going to be a big one, of my wife and I in our medieval wedding outfits, etc. (kind of like those paintings of old, of nobles, etc.) I haven't ever really tried painting people though, so may not succeed well on the first try, hehe...we'll see I guess.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just a note that the drawing is now on the Gallery site. They loved it as the gift by the way....always good when you can get the tears flowing...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join