It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study

So he even admits it is random nonsense himself.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Shuye
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

There are many reasons why not to explore in the opposite direction of the current mainstream, main one obviously is getting ridiculed, and that's the price being paid by many pioneers in many different fields, although some of them can and have revolutionized the way we currently live upon the planet.

Because you were trying to prove the theory wrong doesn't mean that it is, he did not claim once that humans are the only ones specie that get sun burns and act violently, but I guess it didn't bothered you to deny it aye?

Just keep it open dude, take whatever you wish from it and if you cannot take anything from it then don't. Like it or not, existence is full of mysteries. Because the majority believes in one theory in a tiny fraction of space and time doesn't mean that it's the truth.

You are correct he did not "claim once that humans are the only ones specie that get sun burns and act violently" but he did claim those are some of the reasons why humans "do not come from earth." So please as I may be misunderstanding, how do these things prove humans do not come from earth? Or even suggest it? What am I denying exactly?

And while you're at it, please give me some examples of existence's mysteries. Besides the grammatical rules of the English language- that really is a mystery.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BitSlapper

Amazon have a preview of the book available, makes for fun reading.

Especially his byline:

a scientific evaluation of the evidence

Wait, what?

Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study

Is it or isn't it??

Reading further and apparently other animals don't get cataracts, nor do they get skin cancer.

www.amazon.com...

Yikes!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Just goes to show the level of idiocy of this guy. Animals don´t get cataract? I don't think there is a veterinarian on the planet thay hasn't seen a cat or dog with cataract.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If only the "expert" Doctor worked empirically, rather than taking a fascinating idea, and then looking for evidence to support it, he might have made it a little further through the ATS sniper alley which makes debate difficult to no good purpose.

This cannot be dignified by the name debate, it is simply an argument.
Debate is a more demanding exercise, apparently beyond the capabilities of the majority of posters here.

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Good grief, what an utterly astonishing collection of crazy.

As others have said, plenty other animals get sunburn. We evolved largely as a forest-dwelling species, plenty shade in forests.

And labour pain? Really? Plenty other animals experience distress during birth.

And back pain?! Good grief. The reason we have back pain these days is because we spend so much time sitting in chairs.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I do believe we are the result of an experiment and there are quite a few reasons to assume this, none are mentioned in this thread though.

Okay please enlighten us.

I can appreciate you disagree with my opinion, but to rip into it and not really contribute much to the thread is somewhat hollow. To say you have your own theories and not share them, is depriving us of potential considerations.

Yes we developed hands we can use to shield some of the sunlight out, just like we developed ears for shades to sit on. Your reasoning regarding razor sharp claws doesn't really hold much credence as we have no need to rip food open. We have the intelligence to develop tools for such occasions.

I would genuinely be interested in your theories though.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

We have the intelligence to develop tools for such occasions.

That was my point. We don't posses certain qualities because we have developed intelligence and hands for instance. We don't need big eyebrows to thrive.

Regarding humans being an experiment, for instance some of our ancestors seem to have been mixed with Rhesus monkeys where others haven't been.

All across earth and history there are indicators that it was once known that we were created by "Gods from the skies".
edit on 15-11-2013 by BitSlapper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Shuye

Since there is 0% evidence to prove evolution this theory may as well be up there alongside evolution as a viable contender for the human races origin.

Thank you for good laugh...

This together with this statement made my day...

The evolution theory also doesn't make a whole lot of (or any) sense in that matter, the idea that all this biodiversity came from a single bacteria just doesn't seem right at all. Even the stoned ape theory makes a lot more sense.

Earth is about 4.6 billion years old, first simple cell organisms are about 3.6 billion years old. To put it into more understandable scale and human prospective, guess how long will take you just to count years for 3.6 billion years.

If you are fast counter, able to tell number in 1 second, it will take you over 111 years. Just imagine, life had that many YEARS to diversify itself.

reply to post by Shuye

I always find fascinating non-sense theories like this one. OK, this suggest souls going through reincarnation, from L1 to L10 (like game), but how do you explain that today you have 7 times more souls then 200 years ago?!

I guess all other life forms that change color under sun's radiation were moved to this prison as well...

This would not make even bad SF movie...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

OK, this suggest souls going through reincarnation, from L1 to L10 (like game), but how do you explain that today you have 7 times more souls then 200 years ago?!

Maybe souls did not originate on Earth and there are just more slots for souls to occupy here on Earth right now.

Maybe the majority of humans doesn't even have a soul. Like gingers for instance.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I am aware of such theories, which isn't a million miles from what the O.P is suggesting.

There are many mysteries we have yet to unravel and many we may never get to know about, which makes theories such as the one in the O.P worth debating.

Are we a product of some ancient civilisation that has travelled throughout the universe and eventually settled here or a hybrid of aliens and simians, both hold some credence I would suggest.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I am aware of such theories, which isn't a million miles from what the O.P is suggesting.

Well it is, the arguments used by that guy are seemingly random and obviously false and illogical.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Dr Ellis should have said the book is intended to create income from books sales, instead of being a scientific study.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I cannot even reply to some of the posts here, it just takes too much of energy for nothing really. I wasn't even ready for this kind of thread, otherwise I would have given up on posting this in the first place.

What a shame seeing what ATS had become. Take it easy people, respect members and respect ideas being expressed, whether you resonate with them or not. ATS was used to be about expressing ideas, not bashing everyone who is against the current dogmas.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Shuye
Personally, I was always intrigued about that idea since I always felt that my origins are not from this planet, as I never felt truly "at home" around here.

No one feels at 'home' in the world.
It is only when you find yourself 'out of this world' that you will feel at home.

The 'world' is a concept - a bunch of ideas. What is real? Is it what is seen, heard, tasted and touched? Or is it that which sees and hears, tastes and touches? Or is it that which knows of the seeing and hearing, tasting and touching.

What can you not negate ever?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
i've been leaning with the theory that says we are some kind of galactic zoo, changing zoo to prison spices it up

seriously guys, lighten up

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

In the beginning there was nothing.
When you are in deep sleep there is nothing appearing - even you do not know you are in deep sleep - there is nothing in deep sleep.
Then there was light.
The eyes open and one is 'awake' - there is light and there seems to be separate things appearing but it is just one image of light appearing in/on the nothing.
See the light is good.

The light is appearing on the empty screen. There is nothing separate - you are the empty screen on which the light appears - there is nothing other than this.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

What a shame seeing what ATS had become.

Indeed.

To think that a guy who says that only humans get cataracts and cancer can get taken seriously here is pretty sad.

Lucky, some of us are here to deny ignorance my friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

It was worth doing.

There are people who want to fight to keep the British nation "Pure."
Overlooking that we have been invaded by other cultures since time immemorial.
There are those who feel more comfortable with the idea that Earth has a culture untarnished by contact with any old riff-raff from outer space.
They overlook anything that points to the contrary.

The people you won't hear from, are those who read the thread, and took something useful away.

"You can take a horticulture
But you can't make her think." Dorothy Parker.

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
People, black people do burn...that's a fallacy that they don't Doctor's Orders, Thank God we have a nursing student to come here to shoot down some thinly veiled attempts.

Just countering some arguments here, because OBVIOUSLY if people would have been placed here by somebody else, it doesn't say "WHITE PEOPLE" were placed here, it includes ALL people, white, black, brown, tan, beige, pink, and red...so...your argument is a logical fallacy.

Whales, dolphins and any sea creatures that gets sunburn, they do because obviously they were built to be semi-aquatic, meaning if they stay down far enough in the water the sun's rays wouldn't reach them, but if close or on the surface...obviously they'll get sunburned.

I saw another theory placing humans having developed as an aquatic species, which would also explain why we get sunburned obviously. Just saying that this article isn't the only one to declare some pretty odd theories to explain a true mystery, here's a hint if we did evolve on the surface of this planet, we should be covered with hair and we shouldn't sunburn. That is basically an accepted fact.

And why walk upright? It's also causing undue stress on our skeletal system. (that's why I never understood that Aliens are pictured with big heads and thin bodies, they shouldn't even be able to run around on our Earth with it's gravity without some kind of anti gravity suit).

We get back pains and diseases mostly by the crap processed foods we eat and the poison we pump into the environment (Ancient man hunter and gatherers did NOT suffer most of the diseases and cancers or back pains we do.)
Here's a hint I have less intake of crap processed foods, my back doesn't hurt as much as my counterparts, and I sit quite an extended time. When I was eating junk, I noticed back pains became a problem, I stopped and have less or no processed foods now with wonderful results. I'm thin also, I believe obesity also causes most back pain. Figure in the gravity we live in, and being obese and such causes undue stress on the back of a skeletal system not really "FIT" for our gravity.

Pigs I'm suspicious of anyway, because a whole buttload of people won't eat them. Elephants is a mystery, but we also don't eat them, but not as unclean so much out of who the heck would need that much meat. LOL. Hippos also sunburn. But if you believe evolution, then we all come from aquatic life, however if we believe Darwinism these things should have been weeded out of the DNA of all these animals and us...but it wasn't. Really the scientific community accepts only one time in history that the lifeforms on this planet truly "FIT" for this planet, dinosaurs. Because they were built stout and had all the devices they needed right down to not sunburning. So what did the modern animal kingdom come from? If you notice lizards, alligators, birds, and crocks don't sunburn and they are related to...drum roll...dinosaurs... so in my view all that should exist here is aquatic life, and lizards, alligators, birds, and crocks. So our entire animal kingdom on the surface of Earth is a conundrum. Too bad we can't explore another living planet (That is a planet with life) similar to ours and find out if life truly develops on the same path it has here. That will be the only definitive proof in my eyes. Which may never happen. So until then, I'll keep an open mind. Even though this sounds like a Dianetics re-write, and personally I don't believe it's a prison planet at all. But something is definitely cuckoo with evolution. It doesn't really follow a logical timeline. Because we developed without the needed tools before we actually had the abilities to make our own tools, This screams in the face of cause preceding effect of scientific minds.
edit on 15-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: Not proceed precede

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join