It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

I'm starting to feel this thread is heading to "bash the hippie" style of thread lol, i'm really not into supporting his theory, never thought this couldn't have flaws or downsides.

I think he made some good and thought provoking points, he also mentioned in the end:

Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study and hopes it will lead to people getting in touch with him with further suggestions of 'evidence'.

I think I will highlight it now so others will see it as well, this thread wasn't even supposed to challenge the evolution theory, just coming up with a new one. That's usually how we evolve right? By making the impossible, possible.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by winofiend

So does that mean aliens still built the pyramids?

Or we did because we're now apparently on a higher plane, therefore we could build them with our alien technology.

No wonder we get bad backs!

lol

I wish these new agers would keep their story straight...

Once when we lived in less technological times, people would likely flock to such ideas. Either to kill the blasphemers, or to praise the shaman.

It's like religion, they only need to lay down the foundation, the believers fill in the blanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It's true imo, I agree with everything you just said.

This planet is definitely on a downfall thanks to us, "evolved" humanity.

So I cannot speak for the rest of my so called brothers and sisters lol, but I can personally feel very strong intuitively that some of us, at least those who have awakened, know things from a much higher perspective then before and thus treat their fellow humans, the planet, animals etc. very differently.

Perhaps we all are evolved, we just don't know it yet. Forgotten it. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Shuye

I'm starting to feel this thread is heading to "bash the hippie" style of thread lol, i'm really not into supporting his theory, never thought this couldn't have flaws or downsides.

I've just come from Freo down here in WA, and that's hippie central. No hippie bashing from me. Bless 'em.

But some people do really say some crazy things. A little bit of herbal kindness and they create all manner of gizmos involving quantum kittehs and artificial serenity.

It's part of what makes us so great. That we can sometimes just not see how we're really just animals with big brains and attribute an entire other realm of existence, waiting, patiently, for us to return to. or that we're so frail and breakable that we're obviously from another planet.

It's what writes great stories. But not much more..

We come from outer space. From a little planet called earth.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Shuye

It's true imo, I agree with everything you just said.

This planet is definitely on a downfall thanks to us, "evolved" humanity.

So I cannot speak for the rest of my so called brothers and sisters lol, but I can personally feel very strong intuitively that some of us, at least those who have awakened, know things from a much higher perspective then before and thus treat the fellow humans, the planet, animals etc. very differently.

Perhaps we all are evolved, we just don't know it yet. Forgotten it. Who knows.

I do get that impression some times, that we've forgotten things that we once inherently knew.

But we've gained a lot in the process of forgetting those things. The ability to see the stars, detect planets around them, with the potential for life. The ability to see out atoms, and how they interact with each other in ways so bizarre. To see our brains functioning as we think. To see the unborn child in the mothers womb and detect if she is ill.

Perhaps it is the desire for us to be more than we are, that leads us to forget...

edit on 15-11-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Shuye

I think he made some good and thought provoking points, he also mentioned in the end:

Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study and hopes it will lead to people getting in touch with him with further suggestions of 'evidence'.

I think I will highlight it now so others will see it as well, this thread wasn't even supposed to challenge the evolution theory, just coming up with a new one. That's usually how we evolve right? By making the impossible, possible.

I do not think anyone is bashing you for posting this. A lot of members here, do try to live up to ATS' motto. My points and my responses (with a 2 minute web search) just, to me at least, show how poor his argument is.

I do appreciate you re-posting this quote:

As to me that suggests he is to lazy to further his own research, and hopes others will do it for him.

Nothing I read in the OP or article challenges the evolutionary theory to my mind. Just as me claiming I am God doesn't challenge any religious organization.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

You get caught in the details too much, believing that falsifying one claim means that the whole theory is totally rubbish. I just feel sorry for you that you feel this way, try to see it from a higher perspective.

We don't know enough to be confident about anything, let alone neglect that which we cannot yet understand. Sometimes old paradigms no longer work, just like the flat Earth theory, remember? it was a scientific evidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I apologize if my statement seemed to be bashing hippies, no hippie
bashing at all, just honest questions as to why life should be considered
flawed unless perfect for its environment, a changing environment
at that.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Well said.

I'm also very much into denying ignorance, but I think that in order to deny ignorance you first have to have an open mind. Otherwise you are only fooling yourself.
Possibilities are literally endless to what is the truth here, the mind is very deceitful.

Frank Zappa used to say, "a mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open".

I think he's just trying to throw a suggestion here, based on some observations he made. It doesn't mean that all of them should be right, perhaps he could've done a better research and getting his facts straightened, but he made some other good points which are thought provoking and intriguing, personally i'm trying to focus on that instead of swallowing this all up as a whole. Like I said in the #2 post, I always felt that I wasn't really originated here, and I know many others feel the same.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

No need to apologize, I wasn't referring to your post.

Though I do not think he intended to say that if we're not perfect that means we are from outer space, we are all very much aware of the imperfections going on on this planet. I don't think it is meant to be perfect, there would be no ways to evolve if everything was perfect. I don't think it was his point, only inquiring into the mysteries which science is currently afraid to explore.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Shuye
reply to post by bloodreviara

No need to apologize, I wasn't referring to your post.

Though I do not think he intended to say that if we're not perfect that means we are from outer space, we are all very much aware of the imperfections going on on this planet. I don't think it is meant to be perfect, there would be no ways to evolve if everything was perfect. I don't think it was his point, only inquiring into the mysteries which science is currently afraid to explore.

What "mysteries" does this guy suggest that "science is currently afraid to explore?"
There is a scientific answer to everything that article brings up.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Well, when they key points to a theory are easily proven wrong, the details are everything.

Entertaining these theories doesn't make one have a higher perspective, it just means their BS tolerance is higher than most.

And as for the flat earth theory, I'm afraid to say you've been led astray, a man named Washington Irving is to blame, modern humans have always maintained the earth was round, since before the ancient Greeks if I recall.

Getting caught in the details is why I know that.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

What a load of nonsense.

So black people do come from earth? They don't get sunburned.

What about backpains? Because some people have em the whole entire human race is not from here? That's pretty random. If people are living their lives with chronic illnesses it is because we have evolved into a society that is no longer directly based on survival of the fittest. In the early days these specimen would just die off and not reproduce.

And pain with labour? I would think it would be more not of this earth if pushing out a little minime through a small opening wouldn't hurt. It seems that we as a species are reproducing just fine up to the point where there are too many of us.

Like I said, nonsense.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Shuye

WilsonWilson
we experience pain during labour more than some other animals because we are bipedal, this means that our pelvic bones are not in the best position for birth.

That is right, but the question is why? It doesn't explain it, just explains what is.

Other animals also get sunburn such as pigs, etc...

Maybe pigs are also originated from the stars.

Pigs in spaaaaccce.
I know the above is true, i have seen it on a documentary called "The Muppet Show". I have heard it has more evidential and factual basis than "Ancient aliens" lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Cobaltic1978
We certainly struggle with sunlight as well, having to wear shades or putting our hands over our brow to see in sunlight direction. I have always found this odd, as if we truly evolved on Earth, then surely our brow would be protruding?

Yes and I also have to use my hand to facepalm.......

At least you agree that we did evolve into having hands to put over our eyes to block the sun and a brain capable of inventing devices to block the sun.

It's like saying "ooh I need a knife to cut through stuff instead of having razorsharp claws, therefore humans are not from earth."

I do believe we are the result of an experiment and there are quite a few reasons to assume this, none are mentioned in this thread though.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

There are many reasons why not to explore in the opposite direction of the current mainstream, main one obviously is getting ridiculed, and that's the price being paid by many pioneers in many different fields, although some of them can and have revolutionized the way we currently live upon the planet.

Because you were trying to prove the theory wrong doesn't mean that it is, he did not claim once that humans are the only ones specie that get sun burns and act violently, but I guess it didn't bothered you to deny it aye?

Just keep it open dude, take whatever you wish from it and if you cannot take anything from it then don't. Like it or not, existence is full of mysteries. Because the majority believes in one theory in a tiny fraction of space and time doesn't mean that it's the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

It's a theory which has always caused my imagination to take flight, and in a 'pans-spermia' kind of way, may hold some fact of our origins, the ET hypothesis is also an interesting one, but it would have had to have happened FAR further back in time than 'tens of thousands of years' as the article claims, simply because we have found fully anatomically Human remains that predate the claim by at least 200,000 years.

If ET did imprison us here, it was a long time ago, much more than 10 or 20 thousand years.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

it is said that pigs and humans have very similar dna, that is why surgical schools use pigs as training for students. I also heard a theory on why certain people don't eats pork, something to do with domestic pigs were made from human dna and and wild boar dna. I cant provide evidence of the later remark but an interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

The evolution theory also doesn't make a whole lot of (or any) sense in that matter, the idea that all this biodiversity came from a single bacteria just doesn't seem right at all.

And yet they have proved through gene mapping that every single thing on this planet has a monocellular ancestor in common.

It may not "seem" right to you but the science behind it does'nt lie. Just do a quick google search on single monocellular ancestor.

There have been modern human remains found on earth that date back at least a quarter a million years. (and I believe we have been here far longer than that.) So the so called "aliens" could not have brought humans here 8,000 years ago.

Oh, and black folks rarely if ever sunburn. And how does the fact that getting a sunburn means that I originated from somewhere else? Maybe it just means that my Scandinavian ancestors were not in the sun as much as oh say African people were.

A little common sense goes a long way.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

And not to mention most animals have pain during live birth, not just humans. I have personally sat with cows giving birth as well as cats and they were in pain... its called trying to shove a basketball through a garden hose.. not so comfortable!

Are cats and cows aliens too?

Also many animals dislike naturally occurring food... its not just humans. Same goes for bad backs, many dogs have them.
edit on 15-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join