It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Vampires, and Bed Bugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is a hypothetical AlienView.

Have you ever wondered human why you voluntarily cater to a fascination with blood sucking
entities both humanoid and others such as insects. Does it ever occur to your human psyche that your fascination with sucking each others blood is at the root of human's warlike and decadent nature? Is the resurgence of the nearly extinct insectoid bedbug the result of man's blood sucking desire? You wonder why advanced life forms in the universe avoid direct contact with humans - can you blame them? Would you communicate with entities that enjoy parasitism as part of its paradigm? Put plane and simply advanced minds in the universe are scared of contamination by humans - a species that has extreme difficulty evolving from its bestial nature.

So you have your world human. There is some culture, some scientific advances, and some hope.
And yet as long as your species continues to cater to its decadent and parasitical impulses
your world and your species is doomed. Vampires and bed bugs and other blood sucking entities
have always been there - But what we ask is why is the phenomenon more prevalent than ever in
the 21st Century? We say your species must evolve above this or it will soon be extinct, a footnote in the universe.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Are you saying you are an alien?

Pretty sure i am not going to take ANY advice from an alien species that isn't advanced enough to communicate properly with us, other than by "channeling" or crop circles

Pop up on the tv tonight and say hi, then i might listen to what some alien species had to say

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

AS STATED: "This is a hypothetical AlienView. "

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

AlienView
reply to post by expatwhite

AS STATED: "This is a hypothetical AlienView. "

Given that that is YOUR user name, perhaps you can understand the confusion?

Also, to be honest, your post is pretty stupid. Are you inferring that any alien culture out there has evolved without ANY sort of parasite in their world? They wont contact or help us because of bed bugs? I would think that they would be more worried about our ability to pollute and poison any environment we visit. See the tons of space crap in orbit as a prime example

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Congratulations you win todays poop award!
Are you having a laughhhhh!
Poopabye

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I enjoyed looking at your link

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
FACTS: Bugs breed and evolve at a much faster rate than humans and are faster to adapt to the environment than humans are - fast to develop resistance to human insecticides. It might sound like a grade B science fiction movie but it is conceivable that blood sucking bugs could wipe out the human race. Enjoy your vampire movies while you can.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What do you mean, "we?" Do you have a bedbug in your pocket?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
All other problems and concerns in the world being solved, since we've solved world hunger, put a stop to racism, sexism, religious fanaticism, wars, murder, diseases and everything else, aliens turn their attention to the next greatest pressing issue threatening the universe, and that's bedbugs, and Vampire Television series, Vampire movies, and other entertainment fictions.

Right.

I'm of the opinion this should be in the Creative Writing section.

edit on 11/15/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt
reply to post by AlienView

I enjoyed looking at your link

Crikey I wish the shiela on the train had said that instead of giving me a dirty look.. oO

Lmao

ahem..

Dear OP. Blood is special to us. It is what fills us with life. If we drip it, we eventually die. We like to keep it inside us. Blood can be all around us, but unless it is our very own, we are not going to find any use for it apart from a rather savoury pudding. And it is easy to remove it from someone too. So we guard it with our lives. We fear the loss of it. We catastrophise the possibility of it being stolen.

And what is more scary than a creature that can take it from you, without any concern for your well being, in order to satisfy a hunger of it's own?

That's right. Mosquito's are evil incarnate. I mean vampires are.. Bill Compton will crush your body like a cardboard toy and drain you from a distance. I've seen it happen.

Little bastards.... the mosquito's that is...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

AlienView
FACTS: Bugs breed and evolve at a much faster rate than humans and are faster to adapt to the environment than humans are - fast to develop resistance to human insecticides. It might sound like a grade B science fiction movie but it is conceivable that blood sucking bugs could wipe out the human race. Enjoy your vampire movies while you can.

Actually, bugs are pretty static as far as evolution goes.
Cockroaches haven't really changed body plans in Millions of years.
Dragonflies are basically the same as they were 65 million years ago, just smaller.
Ants are also relatively much the same and have been since the dinosaurs.

Bugs are not changing, much at all. They've reached near peak efficiency with their body plans in adapting to their environments and filling a niche.

All other life is still changing, adapting, evolving, but, many bugs already have a successful solution, and require very little if any adjustments.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I'm glad you comprehend this is not a joke. A rapidly evolving species of parasitical life may be more of a threat to the survival of humanity than any alien invasion with advanced technology - or were they breed by an advanced technology for just that purpose? Weaken the population by sucking their blood and interfere with their ability to sleep - would make an alien invasion easier. First I thought it was a new form of terrorism - it may be worse than that.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Humans are parasites. We cause the destruction of living plants and animals so we may eat. We consume the life of things, we do not consume the deteriorated remains most times...well, road kill is an exception.

I don't mind aliens. Vampires literally suck. and bedbugs can be a pain in the a$$

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Im beginning to not see earth the way you've presented. Not as this giant mess that we people need to clean up. In a sense, well maybe we can clean up our own individual lives more and do something around us, that we can. But earth is the way it is BY DESIGN, and we enter into hardships and challenges to bring out what is in us, its basically like entering hell for tests or purgatory. And each of us is highly managed by Higher Ups, given many chances, have our noses rubbed in things.

Even if a group wake up and an area gets changed, new students/prisoners, are arriving, who have their own hate, anger, judgments, prejudice, inequality and lack of integrity to work through.

Yes we should be shining more, because every day is a test.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Parasites could take us all out. The better question is, can they be used as weapons?

I think if a race wanted to take us out, thats where they would start. I know it has nothing to do with the OP but one of your comments had me thinking that.

Drop parasites, wait and humans die, take all the resources.

As far as them not wanting to be around us because of parasites...no so much. I think they see our destructive nature and avoid us untill we show signs of actual life, like being one with nature and loveing our neighbors...ect.

Our nature isnt their nature. I think they observe us. Why do you think they take water and soil samples? To study the effects of our pollutions on the planet thats why. They are probably checking to see how we would affect them, and thats probably why some people see monsters when abducted. Those "monsters" are probably aliens in hasmat suits, not wanting our parasites or desieases on them.

I think this world is a giant petri dish, and we are an experament, to see how far we would take the tech. they give us and how our nature would use it for good or for bad. I think after they destroy this plantet after taking a few of us with them, they will start over and try a different way.

This also had me thinking about the different evolutionary life forms of this planet. From dinosaurs to us and everything in between, we were and still are an experiment. Im sure they killed the dinosaurs and then started over with us.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

That is possible Tylerdurden1. Also consider those mythical pre-historic and advanced human cultures that some say were involved in the construction of the Egyptian pyramids, those from Atlantis, etc. So when they consider 'Ancient Astronaut' theory, the Annunaki, etc., one might wonder what happened to these ancient cultures? Were they wipped out by some form of parasite? And like you said might that not be what really happened to the dinosaurs?

And also we all have heard of 'germ warfare', what if there are secret projects using 'bug warfare' in an attempt to breed super-bugs? Like I said i first considered the resurgence of bed bugs to be a possible new form of terrorist attack - but what if its worse than that, what if some unfriendly alien race wants to get rid of the species Man?

top topics

join