It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mancow claims actor 'trained' Obama, presidency pre-determined as early as 1998

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

DrEugeneFixer
This moron man-cow just flushed his career down the toilet by either

1. Making up or distorting a quote from a guest on his show.

2. Making public a statement that was made in confidence.

I guess he probably was washed up by this point anyway, since he's appearing on Alex Jones.

How is Mr. Lennix making his comments in a room full of people supposed to be in confidence? My guess is nothing will come of this because the vast majority don't give a damn. They want to put their head in the sand and ignore the chaos that is fast approaching.

The great Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "Remember, everything Hitler did was legal too."

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

hellobruce

Darkphoenix77
Astounding how many people it seems are just willing to dismiss this out of hand and refuse to believe that there could be any substance

What is NOT astounding is the Obama haters will believe any crap on Alex Jones, they will believe any stupid conspiracy theory to explain how the USA voted in a black man for President. Twice!

What is a "Obama Hater" exactly?

How does one define or qualify as a true "Hater" of Barack Obama?

A hater is usually defined as someone who is Jealous of another persons success hence this is not about that at all. The term is often used as a cop out mind you when one would rather categorize or generalize an entire group. Because when something is too complex just make it simple and brand it with a name. This is ignorant.

You see "hate" is a strong word and over the years has lost its true meaning. Nor am I or can see anyone being jelly over Obama succeeding. I really wish him success in his duty as POTUS. That being said if he succeeded in his duty as Pres we would not be having this conversation. The fact is and regret to inform you but he has been derelict of duty and gone rouge. I do not like or hate the man at all but view him as a thespian under the gist as POTUS. I can point you in the direction of what is true hate. There are forums out there that exist solely on hate itself , forums that i will not name. But this is not it.

Are were suppose to all fall in line blindly without question and put all our eggs in one basket .... the future of America solely on one man? Being critical of the POTUS has gone on long before you were a twinkle in your fathers eye ya know. Back then the "haters" were called Hippies ect.

BTW I take this story with a grain of salt. I pay no mind to AJ as he he not been relevant to me in years. You will find most of us here on ATS feel the same way despite our interest in conspiracy facts. If said actor was to say he trained Obama himself it still would not hold no water. No more than if he claimed him and Barry were abducted by ET together. It's all hearsay in this case second hand hearsay from Mancow. Mancow is a bull#ter by trade. And you cant bull# a bull#ter

Oh yeah I am one of those fools that Caucused for Obama in 2008 and helped get him elected "DOH" :O and then I had high hopes and dreams for Obama and this country. He seemed so sincere, he seemed to "try" in his first year then went out of character after that. When the OBL assassination happened that was the turning point for me. I knew then he was not who he said he was and the Boogie man OBL was a lie. He was in cahoots with the real perpetrators behind 911 ( a whole other topic ) he has been a nightmare ever since. So i feel it is a must to be critical of this man in every fabric of my being and more importantly who he really works for. This last election I did the logical thing, I did not vote at all. I WIN.

You should evaluate what the POTUS really is, what he can do for you and your country. Ask yourself what has he done in the past 5 years that deserves our undivided support. Or if you rather it be blind leading the blind since that seems to be the case in your stance.
edit on 16-11-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
Great post! I looked up Harry Lennix and just listen to him, and you can hear Obama:

The really funny thing is that when I read your post, all I hear is Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by xuenchen

"Karen Hudes" of the world bank says that obozo's mom was a Cia agent involved with blackmailing others, and obozo's wife was blackmailed for having a honey pot affair - it is from a link of the sight that will not be mentioned - but there is a lot of info about obozo's mom in other sites.....

This is just a game - and, as always, the american people are the losers.

You can tell obozo has an earphone in his ear to make his "speeches" - he can't even "read the teleprompter" anymore.

If this is true then one of you hackers can catch the feed and record it and prove he has an earphone.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

That is so odd...i was only thinking the other day that Lennix really reminded me of Obama, and that he would be the ideal choice to play Obama if a movie ever came out about him.

Now it seems i may have had it the wrong way around.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I don't buy the Mancow thing, unless Harry Lennix comes fourth on this himself I don't believe the story. The speach at harvard in 1991 is very much Obama's manerisms, but what is creepy is how its exactly the same mannerisms as he has now, no different. He was just as polished as a kid in 1991 as he is now. That just seems odd to me. An experianced politician that he is now I can see him being pollished. Put that young man in 1991 against some current senators and representatives and he surpasses them in smoothness and control and confidence, there's no organic arc, that person in 1991 is the same person today regarding presentation skills and that's flat out errie, and that's even regardless of the Harry Lenix story being true or not. BTW the statements about ANY questioning of a political leader as being a sign of hate(code-racist), that's old hat cowardice and no one is buying that anymore. EVERYONE wanted to believe in Obama when he was elected! He was the first tea party candidate elected! But he's letting the tea party down just like all the other tea party candidates are doing! Santorum, Bachman, Flake, all infiltrators working to undermine true liberty. Ted Cruz, I'd like to give him the benifit of doubt but watch him closely, really investigate him. Basically what needs to be asked of Ted is how the hell can anyone speaking about constitutional liberty be married to a member of Goldman Sachs? They and other banks exist only because they are cronie prop-ups of corrupt out of control federal gov't! Is there not another line of work? I don't mind a republican being married to a democrat, that can work. But GS rots from the head down, there's no insulation from the corruption there, and to continue working for them and be married to a what I hope is a true constitutional conservitive, it hurts Ted Cruz's credibility for me!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I'm glad somebody else on here caught that - pretty FREAKING crazy stuff...

Ventura / Stern 2016!!

edit on 16-11-2013 by Time2Think because: added youtube

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

drneville
Sounds the same to me
1991 as today...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-11-2013 by drneville because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by drneville because: (no reason given)

And yet none of his class mates remember him? And he being such a charismatic
character even then. I wonder who wrote that speech for him?
Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
And yet none of his class mates remember him?

What makes you think none of his classmates remembered him?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
anyone one of us could be president assuming we were born into the right family at the right time....it still amazes me how they have the majority voting actually believing the vote counts....sad state of affairs ....

The average IQ is 100 if memory serves me, and that's in the developed first world no less. Think about that for a while, whilst trying not to cry (I would put an LOL in there, but it's really not funny). That's why it's so easy to manipulate people. Hell, even I'm gullible as sh*t most of the time. I think it's just human nature to assume what someone is telling you is genuine, especially if they're a powerful authority figure.

EDIT:

Turns out the info was not correct. Clinton has an IQ of about 141 according to Wikipedia. Might want to take that with a grain of salt though, as wiki isn't exactly known for it's accuracy either.

edit on 16-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
Great post! I looked up Harry Lennix and just listen to him, and you can hear Obama:

Wow, I found out if I close my eyes, it's easy to forget this is Harry Lennix and start thinking it's some random high ranking official that I am used to hearing all the time.

Absolutely uncanny, and the IMDB photos topped it off.

This threads been up awhile but I only just now came in to check it out.
It does seem like there is something to it, in terms of 'voice training' or whatnot.

It doesn't prove they "knew" he was gonna be Pres, but it proves he is an actor of the sorts *like every other high ranking official* since he isn't being himself.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by resetwest

Re: Obama's speech patterns in the 1991 vid: Obama has TWO speech patterns. The 1991 vid demonstrates his "casual," black-speak lighter side, which we still see/hear today. The other speech pattern demonstrates his "formal" or "presidential" side, which we NEVER see or hear from any of the earlier vids of Obama. So, to say that Obama still speaks the same way today as he did in 1991 is true, but overlooks the obvious NLP and "actor" training he's received since entering politics.

Not sure what the "news" is here. Nothing inappropriate about bringing in a professional to help a candidate with communication issues. I think the "news" is the "rat bastard" part, but only for its titillation value. The fact that Obama IS a "rat bastard" (common Chicago street slang) is besides the point, if there is one.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
anyone one of us could be president assuming we were born into the right family at the right time....it still amazes me how they have the majority voting actually believing the vote counts....sad state of affairs ....

The average IQ is 100 if memory serves me, and that's in the developed first world no less. Think about that for a while, whilst trying not to cry (I would put an LOL in there, but it's really not funny). That's why it's so easy to manipulate people. Hell, even I'm gullible as sh*t most of the time. I think it's just human nature to assume what someone is telling you is genuine, especially if they're a powerful authority figure.

What's more, the people in charge are quite intelligent, and know all too well how to deceive effectively. I believe Clinton has an IQ of 175, and most presidents have IQ's well over 150. Keep in mind, they aren't even the ones calling the shots.

That's assuming, of course, that information is correct. Those numbers could very easily be faked.

I looked it up, and I would like to correct my statement a little. Apparently the source was providing incorrect information.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

JohnnySasaki

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's more, the people in charge are quite intelligent, and know all too well how to deceive effectively. I believe Clinton has an IQ of 175, and most presidents have IQ's well over 150. Keep in mind, they aren't even the ones calling the shots.

That's assuming, of course, that information is correct. Those numbers could very easily be faked.

I looked it up, and I would like to correct my statement a little. Clinton actually has a 182 IQ (wow), and holy crap George HW Bush has an IQ of friggin' 98. I wonder why they're seemingly so close friends? How can a person who has an IQ of double the other person have a meaningful and productive conversation with them? Let alone be friends, lol.

Other notable IQ's are JFK with a 174 and LBJ with 126 (can't figure out how LBJ killed Kennedy if JFK was so much smarter than him. George W. Bush was the lowest with an IQ of 91. I can't believe the Bush family is so powerful whilst being so damn stupid, lol. I guess IQ really doesn't mean much after all.

Well, I suppose if you want to talk about IQ's and people's persona's, just dive into the world of celebrities in general. James Woods supposedly has an IQ of 180. Shakira around 140 or so, Stephen Hawking is 160. Marilyn Monroe was allegedly at a 162 level, Einstein was 160 I believe. Pretty sure "ke$ha" has a 140-160 IQ. Reggie Jackson, Quentin Tarantino, Dolph Lundgren, even Arnold. Natalie Portman etc, the list goes on. It takes a relatively smart person to fool the masses and play the "role," can't always judge a book by it's cover I suppose?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here's what happened (as Monk would say). Obama always talked in those speech patterns, as the 1991 vid shows. But when he met Harry Lennix, Lennix felt like Obama was copying him, mocking him even, by using Lennix's speech patterns. How dare this kid imitate him? And neither of them ever mentioned it, even though Lennix, not knowing the earlier Obama and realizing that they did have similar speaking pace and tone, burned up with irritation inside when he had to hear himself copied like that. And Obama has never asked him to the White House, although Lennix would love to have that invitation - so, i.e., ipso facto, seeing double all over again, Obie is a rat bastard. You'll thank me later.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by jimmyx

I see a massive credibility issue here...

You accuse Bo of wanting anarchy and chaos, yet you yourself said this:

Yes, We Need a New World Order

where in my post from 2008 that you referenced say anything concerning chaos, and anarchy??...you need to get your dots a lot closer before you try and connect them

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

itsmethegoat

JohnnySasaki

JohnnySasaki

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I looked it up, and I would like to correct my statement a little. Clinton actually has a 182 IQ (wow), and holy crap George HW Bush has an IQ of friggin' 98. I wonder why they're seemingly so close friends? How can a person who has an IQ of double the other person have a meaningful and productive conversation with them? Let alone be friends, lol.

Other notable IQ's are JFK with a 174 and LBJ with 126 (can't figure out how LBJ killed Kennedy if JFK was so much smarter than him. George W. Bush was the lowest with an IQ of 91. I can't believe the Bush family is so powerful whilst being so damn stupid, lol. I guess IQ really doesn't mean much after all.

Well, I suppose if you want to talk about IQ's and people's persona's, just dive into the world of celebrities in general. James Woods supposedly has an IQ of 180. Shakira around 140 or so, Stephen Hawking is 160. Marilyn Monroe was allegedly at a 162 level, Einstein was 160 I believe. Pretty sure "ke$ha" has a 140-160 IQ. Reggie Jackson, Quentin Tarantino, Dolph Lundgren, even Arnold. Natalie Portman etc, the list goes on. It takes a relatively smart person to fool the masses and play the "role," can't always judge a book by it's cover I suppose?

I corrected my statement. The site I was getting my info from was incorrect.

Also, where are you getting that info from? I have a hard time believing Dolph Lundgren has an IQ of over 140. Maybe he could just be better at acting then I thought? Anything's possible I guess. Looking at the supposedly real presidential IQ list, and the fact that Einstein had a probable IQ of 160 (they didn't have IQ tests back then, so it's just a guesstimate) makes it hard for me to believe Shakira and Dolph Lundgren are smarter than most of the last 40-50 US presidents, and almost (if not as) smart as Einstein.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki
holy crap George HW Bush has an IQ of friggin' 98. I wonder why they're seemingly so close friends? How can a person who has an IQ of double the other person have a meaningful and productive conversation with them? Let alone be friends

You really should not post silly stories as fact....
www.snopes.com...
urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

hellobruce

JohnnySasaki
holy crap George HW Bush has an IQ of friggin' 98. I wonder why they're seemingly so close friends? How can a person who has an IQ of double the other person have a meaningful and productive conversation with them? Let alone be friends

You really should not post silly stories as fact....
www.snopes.com...
urbanlegends.about.com...

How long were you steaming over that? I corrected my statement like a half hour ago. Take a gander at a couple posts above you, and then a couple more above that.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

itsmethegoat

JohnnySasaki

JohnnySasaki

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I corrected my statement. The site I was getting my info from was incorrect.

Also, where are you getting that info from? I have a hard time believing Dolph Lundgren has an IQ of over 140. Maybe he could just be better at acting then I thought? Anything's possible I guess. Looking at the supposedly real presidential IQ list, and the fact that Einstein had a probable IQ of 160 (they didn't have IQ tests back then, so it's just a guesstimate) makes it hard for me to believe Shakira and Dolph Lundgren are smarter than most of the last 40-50 US presidents, and almost (if not as) smart as Einstein.

Lundgren says that "my dad always told me that if I wanted to make something special with my life, I had to go to America."[5] So, after graduating from high school with straight A's, he spent some time in the United States in the 1970s on various academic scholarships, studying chemistry at Washington State University and Clemson University. He received a degree in Chemistry from Washington State University in 1976, then served his mandatory two years in the Swedish Marine Corps at the Amphibious Ranger School. In the late 1970s, he enrolled at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and graduated with a degree in chemical engineering.[5]

Might also be surprised that Shakira is relatively fluent in about 5 languages. Can't always judge a book by it's cover, as said and well known. Celebrities are mere professional manipulators, and not just any idiot can do it, especially on a mass scale. Same goes for Politicians. James Woods apparently aced his SAT's and all of that, dropped out of MIT to pursue acting. Sometimes I wonder why these people do it.. then I remember how much money they make, and that's all it's ever about.
edit on 16-11-2013 by itsmethegoat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join