It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest mystery of my life - A fascinating enigma and real story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I decided to present you a long explanation, detailed and to those who read everything in here, extremely fascinating, the biggest mystery I'm trying to explain to myself in my life.

It ' s a story of synchronicity and dreams. Do not miss a single step, otherwise you will not understand.

The mystery of my whole life revolves around the names "Nico" and "Alex " .

CHRONOLOGY:

October 6, 2009 - It 's the day when my whole life is turned upside down by the unexpected arrival of a person named Alex who all of a sudden wants to be my friend. He tells me he's been following me for months with his friends. I at the 'beginning of this meeting refuse his request and this meeting but within two weeks I agree to become his friend. The friendship with him will take me to learn a whole host of new people who will be part of my life until March 2013.

October 11, 2009 - I'm shocked awake from a dream in which an aquaintance of mine named Nico is at my house, I see that he is sad and tired and I try to distract him from his thoughts. A woman comes along and says that is bringing him to a funeral. As he descends the stairs with this woman I ask my mother if he will stay at my house and she says yes.

October 25, 2009 - I still dream about that Nico, who ran away from my house and I'm looking for him because I was the last to see him.

3 to 4 December, 2009 - Dream about Nico's parents which are moving out of the house, packing up everything for a "journey of no return."

January 10, 2010 - I dream that Nico is crying, telling my mother to let him stay because he has nowhere to go. My view moves on a long road in the countryside.

April 8, 2010 - I Dream that Nico's mother thanking my family for taking care of him.

April 9, 2010 - I met the brother of Nico, another Alex, who wants to take my bike, but I say no.

April 24, 2010 - I Meet Alex of above. There are many friends around him. He says hello and I salute him and I go away confused. In the afternoon, I also meet a classmate of mine for 8 years, Nicolas.

April 25, 2010 - My mother tells me that Nicolas, my classmate, has died in a car accident that night.

April 28, 2010 - I wake up and cry for the first time for my classmate, since it was a shock to all of my peers. That day I dream that "Nicolas will return in the guise of another person and I will meet him."

June 23, 2010 - I got an internship as an animator in a summer camp . I know two guys named " Alex " and " Nico " and spend a lot of time with them until July 22, 2010 .

August 4, 2010 - I know another " Nico " while hanging out with friends, he hits me with a ball against my head by mistake.

August 7, 2010 - I give a pass to " Nico " above and he knows my name .

August 19, 2010 - I hang out for the first time with " Nico " with a friend of mine and his friends . Unfortunately a theft of my money happens.

August 21, 2010 - The theft is discovered despite I tried to hide it. " Nico " is the main culprit . My family and his family get in conflict . We are forbidden to meet again .

September 8 2010 - September 21 2010 - Period in which I am in peace with " Nico " and for a short time we hang out again. I find that his passion is the same as my classmate which died in April. The two attended the same school. He lives in a house that is coming up the road that I had dreamed of.
In the meantime, he and I hang out with my friend Alex . My friendship with Alex , however, ends September 15, 2010 .

December 6, 2010 -I Agree to do an internship in the school of " Nico " . He is the very first I meet.

February 2, 2011 - I Dream "Nico" that wakes me up in my room and asks for help. The day after know his mother for the first time.

June 17, 2011 - I dream that my father says that "Nico" will be the guest in our house, for the 'summer. In the dream, my mother is angry with him and I try to defend him in the dream and I see "Nico" who asks me why I'm doing it and I say it's not fair how they behave with him.

July 27, 2011 - I Dream "Nico" that says to a family friend of ours that he was adopted by us.

September 9, 2011 - I am trying to convince a friend of "Nico" to talk to me about "something important" but does not work. It does not happen yet.

February 14 2012 - Start of a second internship in that school.

May 9, 2012 - I have another dream with the other Nico, my acquaintance. In the dream, we're friends and we talk in front of the school, which is not his.

14-22 January 2013 - Two Dreams with " Nico " in which he finds himself at my home, talking to my parents, but I have the distinct feeling that he should not be there . In the first dream he turns into a monster that tries to grab me and I'm going away saying that " I'm sorry" . In the second I pretended to sleep because I was afraid of what they were saying he and my father in my house.

March 12, 2013 - By Now the ' last of the people I've met because of Alex in 2009 ceases to be my friend.

April 15, 2013 - " Nico " called me several times , it is with a friend of his , but I walk away because for some reason do not want to meet him.

6 and 7 September , 2013 - I get back in touch with my aquaintance Nico ,which I know since 2008, but he and I do not became friends . I think he still does not have any idea why I have contacted him .

September 17, 2013 - Alex is back in my life. He and I become friends once again.

September 20, 2013 - I Dream Nico, my acquaintance, who lives in a family home and a gentleman is asking to adopt him , but then he is not allowed to . In the dream I turn right and see clearly the face of Nico and he's trying not to cry . It's the second most shocking dream of my life after that of' October 11, 2009 .

October 18, 2013 - I have another dream with "Nico" in which he and I are hanging out with another friend of mine.

October 21, 2013 - First time that I and Alex hang out like the "old days" of our lives.

November 5, 2013 - I see a movie where there's a boy, Nick, who is trying to reconnect with his father who just got out of prison. I'm fascinated by it so much that I decide to write a short story inspired by it.

November 10, 2013 - In the late evening I have the impulse to get back in touch with "Nico" and tell him that I hanged out with him in 2010 because he reminded me so much of my classmate who died. He decides to talk to me and we decided to forget the past. Now we are friends, perhaps for the first time.
In the meantime, I discover that one of his best friends has the same passion and that of my dead classmate, and that's not all, his name is Nicolas and attended the same school as them.
It is also the birthday of Alex this day.

---

We know a family in an'other region, which is a bit a parallel to ours, our parents have jobs in same fields, and I have the same passions of their daughter, and their second child does or has done the same sport of my brother . One day they came to the sea with one more boy, a boy named Nico. They decided to adopt him.

In my favorite TV series, in a story of 2000, a young Italian-American with the same surname --- the same surname of "Nico" --- comes into conflict with the family protagonist and the daughter was forbidden to hang out with him. He is then found by the householder, homeless, and against the wishes of most of the family decides to bring him home, at first for a single evening, but in the end he decided to keep him for several years.

" Nico " and my brother were born on same day.

---

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What do you think? Why is this connection with the names "Alex" and "Nico" and why all these "Nico" in my life and these situations which are so intense and I would say a little dramatic ? And will my dreams come true??

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Your post is very interesting, yet is very hard to follow. I think it would be easier to understand if you put a number after the repeated names. (ex: Nico1 and Nico2).

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

alittleironic
Your post is very interesting, yet is very hard to follow. I think it would be easier to understand if you put a number after the repeated names. (ex: Nico1 and Nico2).

Nico is my aquaintance since 2008.

" Nico " is the one I met in August 2010.

" " is used to distinguish him by the first one.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I agree! Your story is captivating but a little hard to follow at some points. I feel like the entire thing sounded like a dream! I notice very strange similarities/themes with people, names, events, and items from my dreams that end up appearing coincidentally after I dream about it. These dreams also occur continuously, sometimes altered in some way over an extended period of time. It is eerie sometimes but I think it goes along with the fact that our brains have access to unimaginable things that we are not currently capable of understanding.

Nice job on documenting these dreams and events. I have tried to journal dreams before but I end up writing so much. It is way too time consuming in the morning. Do you have any pointers for this?

You seemed shocked. I don't believe you have any reason to worry.
Maybe you could try feeling enlightened?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I always write my dreams on a journal near my bed. I know that dreams show the future.

I am not shocked, of course I am incredibly fascinated by all of this, and the fact that it looks like a story that is advancing step by step , more I discover, more else there is to be revealed.

I expect the final culmination of this sort of saga by the end of this year.

One day I want to contact all the Nico-s involved in this and Alex and maybe, maybe, tell them everything about this. I would be incredibly interested in watching at their faces while I explained this to them. But probably this explanation to them is never going to happen.

top topics

join