It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Lies That Satan Tell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
SisyphusRide
#5. You can be a God
#12. God hates you

I KNEW IT, God IS a psychopathic schizophrenic.

Umm..that was lie #5. and #12. of the devil, VHB, on top of which you've just added #13. without even realizing it..!

edit on 16-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't know about that. Some of us were FORCED against our will to be born on this planet of control and judgmentalness.

All of this because "god" thought there was something else we needed to learn...

I tried to be nice but now I think it's time to be HONEST instead. God is controling and only cares for his own will.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
NewAgeMan
vethumanbeing
SisyphusRide
#5. You can be a God
#12. God hates you

vethumanbeing
I KNEW IT, God IS a psychopathic schizophrenic.

NAM
Umm..that was lie #5. and #12. of the devil, VHB, on top of which you've just added #13. without even realizing it..!

I am Apollonious and being the blind man 'Zeus' fated me to be; can only tell the truth. VHB
edit on 17-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Aphorism
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

But what makes a difference is if the person was inspired by the Holy Spirit to write it which is a part of the Godhead trinity.

Funny you should say this. The Holy Spirit inspired me to tell you, and ATS, that the Bible wasn't divinely inspired at all.

Hahaha! Oh, my sides...that was brilliant. Good show, chap!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
arpgme
reply to post by NewAgeMan

arpgme
I don't know about that. Some of us were FORCED against our will to be born on this planet of control and judgmentalness.
All of this because "god" thought there was something else we needed to learn.

Nobody is FORCED to be here. ITS always been your choice unless your speaking of unfinished Karma? What a dive you are taking that is placing you in the role of a victim. God had nothing to do with this, as its all your doing. You had the chance for a bailout last time you died, could have reneged on your soul contract. YOU JUST DONT REMEMBER.

arpgme
I tried to be nice but now I think it's time to be HONEST instead. God is controling and only cares for his own will.

God is you and if you think you are controling IT (THAT ABSOLUTE BEING) would be wrong, are you actually saying you are controling and only care for your own wills testament. You are all in for you are as God expresses itself (good deeds, bad deeds, its all allowed: you are IT) granted just a small spark partical but worthwhile for the listening to all the same. When you describe God you are discribing yourself in a hyper-miniscule format. Mini Me God. What is wrong with this misunderstanding, (its my truth) not yours, but would like to hear it. Have you given up? I would imagine myself into a Giraffe shape for you speaking its language if that would help.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

No way! I'm not giving up. I think there are negative influences but you are right playing the victim role just lowers my energy.

I think I have been confusing the roles of God, Lucifer, and Satan.

If Lucifer is fighting against s satan who wants to control, then that is the force I am talking about.

For some reason I called that force "God" because a lot of people (especially religious) has this controling mentality and disrespect for Free-Will.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No way! I'm not giving up. I think there are negative influences but you are right playing the victim role just lowers my energy.

I think I have been confusing the roles of God, Lucifer, and Satan.

If Lucifer is fighting against s satan who wants to control, then that is the force I am talking about.

For some reason I called that force "God" because a lot of people (especially religious) has this controling mentality and disrespect for Free-Will.

A magnet exerts a force on metal objects why don't you just call that God.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
#1. I don’t exist-I’m just a Christian myth, even though Hollywood and TPTB openly worship me and the streets of Washington D.C. are laid out in a Satanic pentagram, I don’t exist. No reason to keep your guards up or learn how to arm yourself spiritually to combat my attempts to ruin you since I’m not real anyway.

'Satan' is not a Christian myth, merely a Christian misunderstanding of the 'affliction' (Cross) that we all bare in this world that is our own internal balance of darkness, that we personify as 'Satan'.

#2. Hell is where all the cool trendy fun people will go-You don’t want to go to heaven it’s too boring. You would have so much more fun in hell, you can do whatever you want!

Hell is also a misunderstanding of the emotional, mental and physical torment that one endures in THIS world, if they do not live a life in which they avoid the things that can bring them such misery.

#3. Jesus never even existed, and if he did he was just a liar-The only record of Jesus even being alive is in the bible! He didn’t even really exist, he’s a myth too.

Jesus 'has' and 'will' exist, but not in the context that most Christians misinterpret 'The Christ' to mean. All of the stories of Jesus contained within the Bible are actually more prophetic in nature than historical, as they detail the trials, tribulations and sacrifices that one will need to endure to become one who understand the 'Christ consciousness'. The Biblical events were portrayed to be events that had 'already' taken place' in order to deify the concept of such Divinity, and create a house of worship around those who would come to understand such consciousness in their 'second coming', which in reality (in Christian terms) is actually their first.

#4. I came to free you from that “evil” God-I came to bring man knowledge and enlightenment and technology. Trust me, I will set you free while God only wants you to be a slave.

This was not a concept of 'Satan', you are paraphrasing it as such. This is more accurately a concept of 'Jesus' himself in the Bible; "I am the light of this world, he who comes after me shall not be of darkness; but shall have the light of life". The concept of 'setting us free' you refer to, by 'knowing' is that of understanding of 'water' (Wisdom of life), that is knowing who you are and the 'Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven'. The process of coming to know such is one where people prove their purity of heart and worthiness by a 'purification' process; that is "Touching a coal to our lips", or Jacob 'struggling with God' through the night (Darkness) to find morning (Light). For none who have fear, pain or unresolved negative emotions in their heart can be those who truly know God. Therefore they must 'deal' with the darkness within them to know the true Divine light. This is the essence of Mary standing on the snake. For she is one who has 'born her affliction', delved into the deepest reaches of the darkness within her, to be one who conquers it. Hence standing on the 'dark' snake half of her own personal balance of light and dark. Those who merely suppress the darkness within themselves and curse it as 'Satan' are those in who fear, anger, distrust and bitterness grow. They are those who will never truly know God, for they have not put in the effort to face their fears and become strong.

#5. You can be a God yourself-Follow me and I can show you how be a God yourself.

Though I see why you would take issue with such a (paraphrased) concept; it is contrary to the message of God to consider yourself to be holistically incapable of being one truly Divine in nature. This does not mean being 'God' but being one 'of God'. It is completely flawed to believe the words in Romans which state we can never be those who truly know God cause we are flawed, for this itself is more flawed. For it was God himself who made as flawed beings, so why would they then teach us to be those who come to know them, if such thing were not possible?

6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

#6. All religions lead to heaven-Don’t worry all paths lead to heaven, as long as you’re a good person you will make it to heaven. Just coexist.

Upon what solid conclusive evidence do you find flaw with such a concept? If so bring it before us all so we can all know this certainty of 'all things' and 'The secrets of the kingdom of heaven' that would see you say this a lie?

Even the Pope has said atheists can know Heaven. Is he a liar of Satan?

#7. You can sin as much as you want as long as you confess on Sunday-Keep living a sinful life and don’t worry about it. As long as you confess your sins to a priest you’re good to go for at least another week!

Where is such a thing written? This may be a flaw in the belief of some Christian followers, not in the theology itself. But whilst on the topic; confession is something that most Christians are flawed in their understanding of. God only forgives those who truly seek to 'pay back' their balance to the world for their sinful actions. Though a priest may bestow Gods love upon you and the 'essence' of forgiveness; you still need to pay back to the world for what you did, and take measures to see you learn from your mistake so that it will not happen again.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

#8. Evolution is real so no need to accept Jesus as payment for your sins-Believe me, you are an evolved monkey therefore all religions are false. All of creation happened by accident.

There is a few levels of misconception in what you just said. Firstly, it is to assume that someone who believes in Cosmological evolution of life on this planet, does not believe in a higher power. For this is not true. You will find that most of their pursuits to know the origins of humanity are exactly the same as that of those who find religion to give understanding to their existence. The question is 'Who am I?' or 'What is the meaning of life?'. Such people are no different than yourself in most ways, you just don't realise it. The 'us' and 'them' infliction to your tone in this statement is part of what fuels division on this planet, and is therefore contrary to Gods nature.

Secondly; "Accepting Jesus for payment for your sins"? This is a MASSIVELY false belief amongst 'Part-time Christians' who believe that all they need to do to be saved is to 'Accept Jesus', and their sins will be absolved. This is complete rubbish. For it is by the purity of your love for others, and your actions in this world that you will be judged. Not by the words you speak, or your voiced alliance with a Saviour.

MATTHEW 20:20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. 21And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. 22But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. 23And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

MATTHEW 7:20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

#9. It’s not murder as long as the baby is still in the womb-As long as the baby hasn’t been born yet it’s not murder, don’t worry about it.

ATS THREAD - NEW COMMANDMENTS

5. Do not dictate to a woman the terms by which seed should bear fruit in her womb. You do not take fruit from trees out of season, nor do you seek to receive it from trees which are not ready to bear it. Just as a farmer discards the early flowering of his trees deemed not ready to bear fruit, so too does a woman know the season of her own womb, and its readiness to bear fruit.

#10. People who live in sin will see heaven-yes, even homosexuals and pedophiles will see heaven. As long as you call yourself a Christian you will go to heaven.

Firstly; you should not class those of a differing sexual orientation to yourself in the same category as those who abuse children. This just makes you come across as being ignorant, and does not help your cause.

Secondly, I would say to you; "People who live in sin will see heaven-yes, even those Zealots, Pharisees, Bigots; those who spread fear and hatred, division amongst the human race. As long as they 'call themselves a Christian' they will go to heaven?

Understand what I'm trying to say?

#11. The Bible isn’t the inspired word of God-Man wrote the Bible and therefore it can’t be trusted.

The fault does not lie with the texts, but the interpretations (and re-translations) of the texts. These are what cannot be trusted. Too many see the text and take it literally and therefore fail to test of what they read with their heart. Therefore they miss the true meaning of what they are gifted that can still be found, even under the corrupt translations. You cannot take issue with intelligent man for not trusting that which does not make sense to them.

18Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying, 19Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. 20Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed. 21And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise. 22And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also. 23In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife. 24And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? 25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. 26And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Isaiah 14:12-22

*Sigh*

Lucifer means 'Illuminated'. This says "O illuminated, son of the morning!'

Meaning the one who will 'Rise again', that shall be cut down by those who do not believe him when he comes. Much like you shall do with the commandments in my last post.

The saddest part about the Christian contortion of the Biblical texts is that even when their followers are warned in vivid, minute detail; about how they will persecute, spit-on, mock, despise, and call for the true Anointed Saviour to be crucified, they will still do it blindly thinking them to be of evil.

For their eyes have been closed for so long they have forgotten how to see.

"Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

The truth you have always sought is upon you, but you need to open your ears to hear it.

For a farmer can not sow seeds in infertile soil; just as salt of the Earth which has become bland needs be thrown out under foot.

Would you accept the righteous truth that comes, if it were not of your own mind?

For if the certainty of your own mind was that of the truly Divine, what need would we have for God?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I'm not sure what you're getting at here...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It comes when you least expect it. Like a moth to a flame.

Make more sense now?
edit on 19-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No, not really.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I'm not sure what you're getting at here...

Take a breath AfterInfininty and READ the posts you are responding to. Its obvious and very well spoken in exacting an IDEA in response to anothers IDEA. You are very good at the slip and slide two sentence snarky wonderments you enlighten with. I have not seen you actually get to the core of anothers arguement or 'base of content' for some time. Why the meaningless angry (seemingly) disenfranchised attempts to derail? No expansive reasoning happening on your end (and no expanding the arguement either even better if you could do so). I look at your post numbers and now understand them. Two sentences here, one there that would add up (NO REAL CONTENT IN THEM THOUGH). If you do not understand the premise of the arguement dont respond. No one likes to dumb down a beautifully written peice of its own mind that is perfectly understood by others; for me very tiresome as Ive also experienced your 'dumbfoundness'.
Dont bother responding as I know what it will be:
"Can you further explain Yourself as that was unclear".
edit on 19-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join