It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Lies That Satan Tell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
#1. I don’t exist-I’m just a Christian myth, even though Hollywood and TPTB openly worship me and the streets of Washington D.C. are laid out in a Satanic pentagram, I don’t exist. No reason to keep your guards up or learn how to arm yourself spiritually to combat my attempts to ruin you since I’m not real anyway.

#2. Hell is where all the cool trendy fun people will go-You don’t want to go to heaven it’s too boring. You would have so much more fun in hell, you can do whatever you want!

#3. Jesus never even existed, and if he did he was just a liar-The only record of Jesus even being alive is in the bible! He didn’t even really exist, he’s a myth too.

#4. I came to free you from that “evil” God-I came to bring man knowledge and enlightenment and technology. Trust me, I will set you free while God only wants you to be a slave.

#5. You can be a God yourself-Follow me and I can show you how be a God yourself.

#6. All religions lead to heaven-Don’t worry all paths lead to heaven, as long as you’re a good person you will make it to heaven. Just coexist.

#7. You can sin as much as you want as long as you confess on Sunday-Keep living a sinful life and don’t worry about it. As long as you confess your sins to a priest you’re good to go for at least another week!

#8. Evolution is real so no need to accept Jesus as payment for your sins-Believe me, you are an evolved monkey therefore all religions are false. All of creation happened by accident.

#9. It’s not murder as long as the baby is still in the womb-As long as the baby hasn’t been born yet it’s not murder, don’t worry about it.

#10. People who live in sin will see heaven-yes, even homosexuals and pedophiles will see heaven. As long as you call yourself a Christian you will go to heaven.

#11. The Bible isn’t the inspired word of God-Man wrote the Bible and therefore it can’t be trusted.

Isaiah 14:12-22

HOW art thou FALLEN from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou CUT DOWN to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH.

15Yet thou shalt be BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19But thou art CAST OUT of thy grave like an ABOMNIABLE BRANCH, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21Prepare slaughter for his CHILDREN for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
edit on 13-11-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We're all familiar with the Lucifer story, right? Lucifer got kicked out of heaven for challenging God for favoring the earth-made humans over the fire-made angels. Humans, earth. Angels, fire. But God liked earth more than fire. So Lucifer got jealous out of pride, and he got kicked out.

Now let's look at something else here. God says to worship no other gods before him, because he's the best of the best, right? You could say he's the equivalent of fire. And heaven forbid that we end up worshipping earth-made gods. I mean, God just might get jealous out of pride.

So how about it? Has God become Lucifer?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If there's an actual devil he hates man, and is jealous of man, do not be fooled into adopting an inversion.

Satan, if there is such a beast, also cannot stand the authority of Jesus Christ, and will do anything to blind humanity to the truth of what God has accomplished via the son.

If Satan cannot achieve one, he'll resort to the other, anything to maintain a grasp on power and dominion over the earth and through the earth, all powers and principalities.

He already lost of course, but he still may have advocates who will be led to try to condemn the God of Love who Jesus personified and embodied.

Don't fall victim, and remember that his lies have no end, except at the Great Work of Jesus Christ Lord and Savior, in response to which the devil is silenced, and double-bound.

Don't let him speak through you.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Yeah whatever. Have you ever considered thinking for yourself? You should try it sometime. It's extremely liberating. While you're at it, take some classes on psychological warfare and mass propaganda. That anyone still falls for this crap is unbelievable.
edit on 13-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

How can an almighty, all powerful god have an enemy that is capable of messing up his plans? How can an omniscient god lose one third of his heavenly population to rebellion and why, why, why, would he put those rebellious rebels on earth with his "pride and joy" creation? Why would a perfect and loving god allow those evil rebels rape his children and mess up the DNA he created?

Make no sense!

edit on 13-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Because he gives everyone the choice of free will, we are not suffering from God's mistakes but from our own and therefore we have to lay in the bed that we made. Also nobody can mess up Gods plan or his will because it is always done.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Amazing... I don't seem to recall "Satan" saying any of that in the bible...

Which book are you reading from?

Or is all this just make believe... just like Satan... one big fairy tale... Or devil tale in this case

Or does Satan speak to you personally?

Like he seems to with many Christians

edit on 13-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Satan doesn't love us humans and he tries to destroy the temple within us which the Lord has built. Why take sides and speak up for someone who is trying to destroy you physically and spiritually? Would you take sides with someone who is trying murder you, use you and abuse you and cause you as much pain as possible?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

See how far assumptions will get you?

Im not taking sides, I asked you a few simple questions...

You seem to know a lot about the mind of Satan... Doesn't that make you wonder a little?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That doesn't answer any of my questions. I didn't ask about suffering or free will. I asked about how an almighty god can have an enemy, lose 1/3 of his heavenly population to rebellion, (why would anyone rebel against a loving and perfect god?), and then put those rebellious rascals on earth with his favorite creation?

edit on 13-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
One mans rebel is another mans freedom fighter

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I use to be in the occult worshipping demons before I turned my life over to Jesus Christ, trust me when I say that its much better on this side or to say the Winning side.

The flesh reaps destruction of the body, mind, and soul. The Spirit within true Christians reaps righteousness and life to the body, mind and soul.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Mire yourself in the Earthly life. It's real; it's now, and look how infinite the universe is and you can't see God anywhere out there. Don't worry about controlling your body's every whim and appetite. You can find all those impulses in nature, so they're natural. How can something that exists in nature be bad for you? Look, see? All the animals are doing it ...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Yeah whatever. Have you ever considered thinking for yourself? You should try it sometime. It's extremely liberating. While you're at it, take some classes on psychological warfare and mass propaganda. That anyone still falls for this crap is unbelievable.

If you had any idea what I've been through to make those statements you would understand what I mean and take me a little more seriously.

Your post, and your persistent proclamations reveal that indeed you've been hoodwinked into playing the role of devil's advocate for real.

The only tyranny God has is a tyranny of love, an indomitable, inconchorable love, but as we can see in looking at Golgotha, the height of Virtue is power, restrained.

You are thinking as man thinks, when the entire power pyramid has been inverted in favor of service to others as a "we" thing.

Satan, if there is such a one is about [I] and service only to self. He is no liberator and any rebellion if there ever was one, wasn't like the Declaration of Independence.

Don't be duped. Stay vigilent, because he's a tricky bugger who, if he could would have you hating the God of love even if such a thing flies in the face of all reason and logic.

God has gone rather far afield to retrieve us as lost children, so that we might enjoy the whole field in liberation.

If I was your friend and you saw my smiling face set on you, would you rage, ball up your fist and punch me in the nose for no reason?

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 13-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by Akragon

I use to be in the occult worshipping demons before I turned my life over to Jesus Christ, trust me when I say that its much better on this side or to say the Winning side.

The flesh reaps destruction of the body, mind, and soul. The Spirit within true Christians reaps righteousness and life to the body, mind and soul.

You were "IN the occult" were you? lol

Occult means hidden knowledge... Not necessarily worshiping demons...

Interesting that you define it in that manner... but it is good to know you "used to" worship Satan... LMAO!!

Did you happen to know that Jesus didn't come to deal with the "righteous"... but sinners?

ye got some work ahead of you my friend

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Because those angels had free will to make there own choices and Satan made a bad one and influenced the third of the angels which fell with him, therefore they reaped what they sowed. In a way the angels in heaven where tested just as we humans are tested and now Satan and his angels have fallen and now we humans are being tested and Satan wants us to fall with him and go to hell.

But God had an ultimate plan for it all which included his son Jesus Christ for the redemption of mankind but only threw faith in Jesus Christ can we be saved.

But at the end of the time where sin and death will no longer exist when new Jerusalem will be set up, most of all would have been tested which include the angels in heaven, humans, and Jesus Christ himself by being tempted by Satan the wilderness and his time on the earth and all would have been accounted worthy for such a reward and pleasures which they will receive in the age to come where death and sin will no longer exist.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Why did that post mocking someone else's personal experience get three stars..?!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Probably because his statement was amusing...

At least I thought it was...

link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yes and we are all sinners therefore he came for the , and whole world and yes I sure do have a lot of work to do because I am not perfect but threw trials, tribulations, and temptations, I can grow from overcoming them.

Brother or sister please accept Jesus, I love you and he loves you more.

link   
***#12 I am God and there is no God before me.

------------------------------------------------

I think you should be thanking Satan, he's the one that keeps your cult in business and the one who punishes the wicked people.No Satan, no Christianity.

Maybe he's actually the CEO of your cult or "business"? The greatest trick Satan ever played on the world is making it believe he is God. He is the God of this world after all, and the Abrahamic god is the most popular in the world.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

edit on 13-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join