It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Sense Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
it is what it is

the world outside is like a carnival ride being thrown side to side don't know who's on my side, but i find that if i took a look at time as something more than a line more like a loop running back to the days that have waned but I'm awake to the light sometimes life is a blight but i'm learning to fight for whats right despite all the critics forget all the cynics i'm coming back with a brick to smash the glass out the windows of the matrix's cells i feel like i was born into hell, fight demons with spells that are words on the tongue incantations and rhymes to get back with the times, reptilian agenda to put your rights in the blender it was you that surrendered i got wealth you can measure with a teaspoon and soon you'll all dance to the tune of illuminati control while they put occult symbolism in your cartoons

see this is five sense reality make it what you will remember jacobs ladder or the wheel within a wheel. five sense reality make it what you will this world is just illusion we are what we will, yeah, its five sense reality make it what you will remember jacobs ladder or the wheel within a wheel. five sense reality we make it what we will this world is just illusion we are what we will

and still we're millions of lives to account for their lies their bank rolls and rolls royce, you think you have a voice? the choice is all ours we've got power from the stars illuminated ancients that built high tech civilizations the annunaki never left they're still here and they're thriving while humanities kids give their lives and they're dying secret societies are trying to keep the agenda on track so whos got your back when the system got hacked by reptilian hybrids from other dimensions sorta puts life into contention still they fail to mention tax exempt organizations like the bilderberg group or trilateral commission see thats the point that your missing the governments been dissolved a corporation rules now run by liars and thieves a network of bloodline families that interbreed and keep the seed pure for the next generation of sycophantic disease, so please keep you ear to the ground and your eyes off the screen and remember that all we see is but a dream within a dream

cuz its five sense reality you make it what you will just remember jacobs ladder or the wheel within a wheel. five sense reality make it what you will this world is just illusion we are what we will, see its five sense reality we make it what we will remember jacobs ladder or the wheel within a wheel. five sense reality make it what you will this world is just illusion you are what you will

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Very creative!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Quantum

One of my raps, lol. Never shared any others. 😆

join