It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Images Expose UFOs Responsible For Gov't Shutdown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

"SOME" Credibility.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by 1ofthe9

"SOME" Credibility.

How do you have "some" credibility after charging $30 for a blurry photoshop of a Bantha on Mars?!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

How do you have "some" credibility after charging $30 for a blurry photoshop of a Bantha on Mars?!

eh? Sorry, what are you talking about?
edit on 13-11-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by 1ofthe9

eh? Sorry, what are you talking about?
edit on 13-11-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

Visit my link. The source for OP's video is a scammer, and was exposed as such on here. The video itself, from the capitalized SEO keywords, to the scary mood music, is designed to act as clickbait and make $$$ via youtube.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

People have informed you time and time again that secureteam10 is a known and proven hoaxer, so I really don't understand why you think a single youtube channel somehow has all the answers - answers which the very entities they claim to be exposing in the first place would undoubtedly force youtube to take down immediately.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

SocialCUT

People have informed you time and time again that secureteam10 is a known and proven hoaxer, so I really don't understand why you think a single youtube channel somehow has all the answers - answers which the very entities they claim to be exposing in the first place would undoubtedly force youtube to take down immediately.

secureteam10 have their ways of getting their videos not taken down the have the technology to stop the government, ie anti government software

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What Lizard????

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You have just been "Bernarded".

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

breadinspector

SocialCUT

secureteam10 have their ways of getting their videos not taken down the have the technology to stop the government, ie anti government software

...I...what...

...You know Youtube hosts the video right? secureteam10 couldn't do jack if the government wanted the files gone.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

HomerinNC

JadeStar

But hey, this is not the US Political Madness forum is it?

Very true, but maybe the aliens have a political agenda???
LOL

Well...strictly speaking, it could be reasoned that every single agenda is political in nature on at least some level, so yeah...they do have a political agenda..although, i doubt very much if that involves red or blue, or independent kind of politics, but their own unique politics instead.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

1ofthe9

breadinspector

SocialCUT

...I...what...

...You know Youtube hosts the video right? secureteam10 couldn't do jack if the government wanted the files gone.

secureteam10 will then be elevated to the status of matyr if their vids were taken down, the government fears them so they try to play it cool and ignore them, if they take their vids down itd mean everything they post is confirmed true, atm its true but if the government end up taking it down it will add just that much credbility to their videos

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

secureteam10 will then be elevated to the status of matyr if their vids were taken down, the government fears them so they try to play it cool and ignore them, if they take their vids down itd mean everything they post is confirmed true, atm its true but if the government end up taking it down it will add just that much credbility to their videos

The government fears a group of youtube hoaxers?

If they have their videos taken down it proves they were hoaxers not martyrs, and it doesn't matter what they do those videos have no credibility and there is nothing in this universe that can change that, especially if they are removed from youtube.

Are you in any way associated with secureteam10, because you sure are pushing them hard?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My favorite part was OBJECTS IN MOTION

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

If they have their videos taken down it proves they were hoaxers not martyrs, and it doesn't matter what they do those videos have no credibility and there is nothing in this universe that can change that, especially if they are removed from youtube.

Are you in any way associated with secureteam10, because you sure are pushing them hard?

nah mate i just dont believe the disinfo campaign against secureteam10 by the disinfo agents and the government goons on ATS who are so quick to discredit secureteam10.....its as if they fear them so much they go to such lengths to discredit them, such as yourself for one,

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

breadinspector

tsurfer2000h

nah mate i just dont believe the disinfo campaign against secureteam10 by the disinfo agents and the government goons on ATS who are so quick to discredit secureteam10.....its as if they fear them so much they go to such lengths to discredit them, such as yourself for one,

What agency do I work for?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

1ofthe9

breadinspector

tsurfer2000h

No idea but you most likely work for one of the alphabet agencies that many of the ats posters work for.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

A youtube video is not a confirmed source of information, rather it is more akin to beforeitsnews; a public space for user-submitted stories which are not moderated by journalistic integrity. Sure, some stories you see on either of those sites may be true, but you'll notice that those are the ones which link to verifiable sources.

Where are the sources for your video?

11/12/13 - New satellite images courtesy of our government source, displaying the very real objects approaching earth from behind the moon, and the activity going on there. Stay tuned for more updates.

Many claims and yet not a legitimate source to be found.

You want to go throwing around the disinfo agent card? You yourself are spreading the misinformation here, no matter what porous and utterly transparent argument you choose to use. I myself rarely log into my account here, and then only to call someone out when they are purposely ignoring facts presented to them by fellow members.

The source's credibility isn't the best to put it mildly.

This was posted on the first page of your thread by 1ofthe9 - you didn't even respond to it, which is unfortunate because it contains all of the proof anyone should need to understand that secureteam10 is a channel which spreads flat-out-lies to gain ad revenue from their partnership with youtube.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Nicely put to the guy who is delusional. I realize this isn't the political forum but wow, it amazes me how some people only see and believe what the want to and then try to get the rest of us to go along with it. The shutdown was exactly what it appeared to be. Tea partiers not getting their way on the health care for all law. How many times do we have to go over this. It was voted into law and with the President being elected to a second term, that pretty much says that the majority of American voters agree. These people who hate the President have yet to show me what he has done that is so terrible. Yes the crazy negro tried to make it so everybody can get health care. Damn him!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

breadinspector

1ofthe9

breadinspector

tsurfer2000h

No idea but you most likely work for one of the alphabet agencies that many of the ats posters work for.

I'd sure like to be paid in that case.
Online shilling is run via contractors these days - no need for an alphabet agency to dirty its hands. They got much more important things to spend their time at.

Breadinspector, please do not fall for the doomsday message secureteam10 is pushing. If you have the chance, I would recommend reading Jacque Vallee's Messangers of Deception. These scammers, by using fear to get rich, are playing a very dangerous game. I'm kind of worried that with the rising number of suicides these days, the threshold for something like Heavens Gate might be set a lot lower then it was in 1997.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
My favourite part of the video was when it finished playing....

breadinspector, why are you so scared? Why so paranoid about everything? You do realise anyone with a telescope could look up and see all this? Do you honestly believe that kind of information could be globally suppressed? The logistics of that are mind boggling...

You are prepared to believe the one (proven false) source yet completely unprepared to believe another, more reliable one. The one, you know, that says this is rubbish.

Proof means something very different to you, doesn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join