It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Images Expose UFOs Responsible For Gov't Shutdown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
These guys even had their hard drives hacked by the government trying to get dr nortons details to track him down and what i would assume....to kill him.

No doubt in my mind this is true, the evidence is just to overwlheming especially with the lizard found on mars what else big is about to happen.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A fake CGI video with a "sciencey" sounding story which to anyone who really pays attention to space and NASA would laugh at.

If these guys cared as much about REAL searches for REAL alien artifacts in our solar system rather than creating hoax videos to increase their Google Adsense earnings, page hits and Youtube views then perhaps we'd have found some by now.

There is no Dr. Norton.

There however is a real life Dr. who is interested in having your eyes look at images of the moon for alien artifacts.

"SETI to Scour the Moon for Alien Footprints?"
news.discovery.com...

edit on 12-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Well , I just don't know about that . This Thread is Titled All in CAPS , so it Must be True ! .......

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 12-11-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

breadinspector
These guys even had their hard drives hacked by the government trying to get dr nortons details to track him down and what i would assume....to kill him.

No doubt in my mind this is true, the evidence is just to overwlheming especially with the lizard found on mars what else big is about to happen.

Seriously? Really? If you believe this, I got some tropical beachfront property to sell you in Alaska

BTW, aliens didnt cause the govt shutdown, the scumbag pres and his democrat toadies caused the shutdown

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

HomerinNC

breadinspector

Seriously? Really? If you believe this, I got some tropical beachfront property to sell you in Alaska

BTW, aliens didnt cause the govt shutdown, the scumbag pres and his democrat toadies caused the shutdown

Or, teapartiers more concerned with their own agenda than the country did it. After all, it was the House of Representatives behind it.....

But hey, this is not the US Political Madness forum is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ahhh, gave me a belly laugh. Haven't had one for a while. Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It probably WAS aliens

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

JadeStar
A fake CGI video with a "sciencey" sounding story which to anyone who really pays attention to space and NASA would laugh at.

If these guys cared as much about REAL searches for REAL alien artifacts in our solar system rather than creating hoax videos to increase their Google Adsense earnings, page hits and Youtube views then perhaps we'd have found some by now.

There is no Dr. Norton.

There however is a real life Dr. who is interested in having your eyes look at images of the moon for alien artifacts.

news.discovery.com...

youre just close minded to the truth is all, you instead of chosing to believe the truth believe lies by NAZA and other governmental authority

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

JadeStar

But hey, this is not the US Political Madness forum is it?

Very true, but maybe the aliens have a political agenda???
LOL

link   

breadinspector
No doubt in my mind this is true...

If I was "the government", I'd start putting out propaganda messages on youtube after labelling them as from "whistleblowers". Because people believe any old garbage if its from a whistleblower.

eg:
Whistleblower reveals documents handed to him from aliens revealing that unemployment levels have fallen.

Economy growth assured, says NASA whistleblower who hacked into CIA fileserver.

Deficit falls for 3rd consecutive quarter, according to ex-NSA employee, now in hiding.

"Aliens took me for ride in spaceship and showed peaceful Israelis are not building any new settlements on Palestinian land", says scientist. Stolen documents reveal all.

link   

breadinspector

JadeStar

There is no Dr. Norton.

news.discovery.com...

youre just close minded to the truth is all, you instead of chosing to believe the truth believe lies by NAZA and other governmental authority

No. I have an open mind. But more importantly, I have a brain and a critical mind. I also have a low tolerance for ignorance and B.S. Particularly when the B.S. is this transparent.

You should consider yourself as lucky.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I liked the big red CONFIDENTIAL stamped on the envelope. Glancing at the other video, their source is supposedly a contractor working with metors for NASA...and the NSA... Protip: if he was a contractor that worked with IMINT - he'd be NRO or NMA. Also the distance/velocity that's being given for these objects are pretty nonsensical.

"Dock with the back side of the moon...gravity fluctuations..invisibility cloak...Nanotubes...Topol!!!111!": all ripped-from-the-headlines gibberish. Seriously, I'm honestly awed at the lack of work that you need to do to pull off a hoax these days.

edit on 12013f3011America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow look at the textbook topic derailing! Touchy topic eh?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

1ofthe9
"Dock with the back side of the moon...gravity fluctuations..invisibility cloak...Nanotubes...Topol!!!111!": all ripped-from-the-headlines gibberish. Seriously, I'm honestly awed at the lack of work that you need to do to pull off a hoax these days.

Blame the lack of basic science education and proficiency among many Americans. The 'dumbing down' process leads to stuff like the above video being taken seriously.

Anyone can create a hoax today using some CGI, throw around some gibberish that "sounds like science" to the herp derp crowd and get away with it while they laugh and cash their Adsense check.

I'm not asking people to become MENSA candidates or anything. Just to perhaps do a bit more critical thinking and educate themselves on real science stuff they likely missed or were not taught in school.

We have a world of real education a few fingertips away, yet people watch junk like this and think its real.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Well , I just don't know about that . This Thread is Titled All in CAPS , so it Must be True ! .......

i297.photobucket.com...

And furthermore, didn't you people notice that the manila envelope in the video was clearly labeled "CONFIDENTIAL"? The camera even zoomed in on it. I mean, come on. How blind can you be...?

edit on 11/12/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Looks like the 13's are having a spat over aliens.

Anyway my take on this is why are being's capable of interstellar flight allowing all these "dark" satellites to take pic's of there activities' and why is it that a billion dollar satellite still takes a fuzzy picture when there are satellite's that take clear picture's of license plate's ?

Really, still with the fuzzy picture's ?

I know alien space craft don't have license's plates.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

JadeStar

1ofthe9

Blame the lack of basic science education and proficiency among many Americans. The 'dumbing down' process leads to stuff like the above video being taken seriously.

Anyone can create a hoax today using some CGI, throw around some gibberish that "sounds like science" to the herp derp crowd and get away with it while they laugh and cash their Adsense check.

I'm not asking people to become MENSA candidates or anything. Just to perhaps do a bit more critical thinking and educate themselves on real science stuff they likely missed or were not taught in school.

We have a world of real education a few fingertips away, yet people watch junk like this and think its real.

I actually find this more frightening then anything else to be honest. We have these SorchalFaal-types making their money by terrifying people and turning them into paranoid wrecks...and if folks take THIS stuff seriously... I've noticed these videos often have 'mood music' - cute touch but they could be doing so much more with a little extra work. A little psywar reading material can go a long way.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This thread might as well be named "train crash" as it has been derailed numerous times on just one page.

This thread has some credibility. Ok, the video is a bit sketchy but there have been a few "less cheesy" examples of the same video (content) flying around for a while now.

Apparently, these objects (which are reported to be huge) were spotted and tracked for quite some time. Allegedly, they came within a close distance of earth, then disappeared for a time (days) until they were tracked again disappearing behind the moon.

Apparently they were approaching Earth at quite some speed.

I personally (flame me all you want) believe some of this story.

If you have any evidence that proves otherwise, feel free to post it, but until then give this guy a break.

Now breadinspector.......carry on buddy.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
This thread might as well be named "train crash" as it has been derailed numerous times on just one page.

This thread has some credibility. Ok, the video is a bit sketchy but there have been a few "less cheesy" examples of the same video (content) flying around for a while now.

The source's credibility isn't the best to put it mildly.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ex_CT2

Zanti Misfit

i297.photobucket.com...

And furthermore, didn't you people notice that the manila envelope in the video was clearly labeled "CONFIDENTIAL"? The camera even zoomed in on it. I mean, come on. How blind can you be...?

edit on 11/12/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

I quit watching it when it did that.... It was CONFIDENTIAL after all. ALL OF YOU should have turned it off at that point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join