It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record radioactivity level found at Fukushima plant well, 710,000 becquerels per liter of water!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Record radioactivity level found at Fukushima plant well!
November 12, 2013

A record high level of 710,000 becquerels of beta-ray sources, such as radioactive strontium, was detected per liter of water in an observation well at the crippled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant.

Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Nov. 12 the water was taken Nov. 10 at the well 10 meters north of a tank that leaked 300 tons of highly contaminated water before the problem was discovered in August.

The previous high reading of 550,000 becquerels per liter was found in water sampled Nov. 9 at the same well.

ajw.asahi.com...

enenews.com...
edit on 12-11-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Radioactivity level spikes 6,500 times at Fukushima well

Published time: October 18, 2013 02:08
Edited time: October 24, 2013 07:52

Officials of the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) said on Friday they detected 400,000 becquerels per liter of beta ray-emitting radioactive substances - including strontium - at the site, a level 6,500 times higher than readings taken on Wednesday, NHK World reported.

rt.com...

Fukushima: Another leakage of water with excessive concentration of radioactive substances!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

prediction: this record will fall almost everytime it is read offically, and the governments will keep raising the maximum acceptable levels in food etc...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by MariaLida

prediction: this record will fall almost everytime it is read offically, and the governments will keep raising the maximum acceptable levels in food etc...

Tokyo Soil Samples Would Be Considered Nuclear Waste In The US

Fairewinds Energy,1 year ago

"[W]hen I was in Tokyo, I took some samples [...] and sent them to the lab," said Gundersen in a recent video report. "And the lab determined that all of them would be qualified as radioactive waste here in the United States and would have to be shipped to Texas to be disposed of."

vimeo.com...
edit on 12-11-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
No no no just ask around...everythings fine.

Tokyo is going to be the worlds biggest wasteland.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
i sound like a nutty freakshow when I try to explain the milage from edge to edge and depth of a huge 6' deep pool can be figured pretty easy. A pool of water 300,000 tonnes of water... a tonne is way more than a ton... by over 400 pounds so add that, multiply by 8 makes your gallons per day...
edit on 12-11-2013 by freakshowfatty because: left and still leaving left out slag

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If someone in Tokyo wants to really make waves. Send samples to someone over here, get them to send to a lab near Washington and label the samples "West Capital Hill", "1600 Presidential Entrance" etc. Turn on your cameras and watch the show.

I give it 24 hours till your front door meets the rug inside.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

IT would never happen, 47 detectors would of detected it 300,000 times and the them would be nice and safe we wouldn't even have to worry about the continuation of our benevolent and uber-kind leaders...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
and yet we hear nothing of this via the MSN....scary really...if the governments of the world cared for people even just a little this would be all over the news and current affair programs yet we hear very very little.....makes me wonder what the grand plan is for this disaster

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You're not going to hear about it from mainstream sources because it is an ELE event. The world would panic, and so they aren't telling us. Instead, we can live the time we have left without being consumed by fear. Humanity is in its final years, so enjoy them, live how you want to live, and don't take things like money so seriously, you're not going to be around to spend it anyway. Even if radiation doesn't get you, the system will collapse, so whats the point in trying anymore? Go out and do what you've always wanted to do. Don't be afraid of death, be in gratitude for today, so much gratitude, that you don't care about tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wonder in ten years time what the population of Japan is going to be.

If the Japanese people had a spike in birth defects and still borns and a huge increase in the general cancer rate, would we know about it?

A couple nights ago I was watching some YT videos on Fukushima and I was left wondering, 'Is this not nearly as bad as we think it is, or is it way worse than we could ever imagine?'

I've got to sift through all the drama and determine what I am to think about all this.

top topics

join