It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Had this dream I was at work. We were working on a new switchgear cabinet. New bus, breakers, size. These are the power cabinets you would see that run a whole factory. We were ready for testing. We were going to see how much juice we could run through it.

We powered it up and there was a bright white burst and we shut it down. We then noticed that only a few of us were still there and the factory looked delapidated. I believe just three of us, the ones in the vacinity of the switchgear, were the only ones left. We went outside and all city noises were gone, just sounded like the country. This was all during daylight hours.

Our cars were gone, everything looked overgrown and vacated. Our attention was drawn to this truck left at the site. We new that we had time traveled when we saw this truck. We all new what the latest Chevy trucks looked like. Many of us had them. The body style was one that nobody had seen before. We deduced after checking it over that it was from around the year 2015-2017. It was in good shape and we thought we could get it running.

In the meantime we noticed that there were people watching us. They ended up taking something and we gave chase on foot. They were all barely clothed and all had thin, 3-4 inch long hair covering the whole body. We ended the chase and got the truck running. We drove around the site, but didn't venture too far. There was a golf course behind the plant and we drove around that area trying to catch one of the culprits.

We drove back to the switchgear plant and went back inside. There was a glow around the switchgear and we went to check it out. We then found ourselves back in the present time.

In my dream, after the whole ordeal, it was apparent that the company took over the plant and it was used as a time jump vacility. We made many other jumps to this point in the future.

This was just a dream.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nice, it would be fun to analyze a bit further.

What do YOU think it might represent?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure. The dream didn't seem like it had any meaning. It seemed more like matter of fact. It seemed really real. When I woke up the first thing I thought was ok that is how they stumbled across it. Sounds strange but that was my first thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

Most dreams seem like they have no real meaning. This is only because you have to dig deeper into the dream to understand what was the overall meaning of it.

The way dreams work can be quite impressive but also very disturbing and complicated.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Been watching any Time Travel Movies or media recently?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I guess a couple of weeks back, I did watch an episode of Castle that had a time travel theme.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't know what kind of work you do or what some of the things are, but just the word switchgear tells me you are working on switching gears in your life, and adding a lot of new things to your life. You want to see how much energy you can or should put into it.

After a burst of activity, your old surroundings seems unappealing and dilapidated and you found yourself in a new place in your life. Cars represent how you drive yourself forward in life, and the old ones were gone. Whatever this new activity is, it's grabbing your attention. Maybe this is a project that will actually be done in 2015-17. You feel optimistic about it.

Others watching you may mean that this activity is being watched by others, or it's interesting to others but you don't want them to join you. The golf course could represent a few different things: a course of steps to reach a goal, some recreational activity or diversion.

Back in your "old" life, there remained a glow of interest that carried over from the "switchgear" or new activity. So all in all I think you found some new activity that sparked new life into a routine, that sort of thing.

TamtammyMacx
Had this dream I was at work. We were working on a new switchgear cabinet. New bus, breakers, size. These are the power cabinets you would see that run a whole factory. We were ready for testing. We were going to see how much juice we could run through it.

We powered it up and there was a bright white burst and we shut it down. We then noticed that only a few of us were still there and the factory looked delapidated. I believe just three of us, the ones in the vacinity of the switchgear, were the only ones left. We went outside and all city noises were gone, just sounded like the country. This was all during daylight hours.

Our cars were gone, everything looked overgrown and vacated. Our attention was drawn to this truck left at the site. We new that we had time traveled when we saw this truck. We all new what the latest Chevy trucks looked like. Many of us had them. The body style was one that nobody had seen before. We deduced after checking it over that it was from around the year 2015-2017. It was in good shape and we thought we could get it running.

In the meantime we noticed that there were people watching us. They ended up taking something and we gave chase on foot. They were all barely clothed and all had thin, 3-4 inch long hair covering the whole body. We ended the chase and got the truck running. We drove around the site, but didn't venture too far. There was a golf course behind the plant and we drove around that area trying to catch one of the culprits.

We drove back to the switchgear plant and went back inside. There was a glow around the switchgear and we went to check it out. We then found ourselves back in the present time.

In my dream, after the whole ordeal, it was apparent that the company took over the plant and it was used as a time jump vacility. We made many other jumps to this point in the future.

This was just a dream.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thank for your comment LindaLinda. Your interpretation was fascinating. I will give it more thought.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Does it resonate for you? Are you starting a new project? I'm always curious.

TamtammyMacx
Thank for your comment LindaLinda. Your interpretation was fascinating. I will give it more thought.

new topics

top topics

join