It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails a HOAX.... So who is responsible and Why are there so many sources of Information?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have found it quite incredible the lengths that some people will go to attempt to debunk the subject of chemtrails. It's almost as if the very idea of chemtrails upsets these individuals sooooo much that they would do literally anything to even deny the possibility.

Some may say that they do not deny the possibility but then say in the same sentence that chemtrails are not true.

Debunkers seem very passionate and very conflicted...

So I have a few questions....

The Debunkers do not believe chemtrails are real soooo....

Could the debunkers and people whom do not believe in Chemtrails please explain who they think is responsible for this hoax?

Also, why is there so many sources of information on Chemtrails and where are they originating from???

What would be to gain from a hoax and more importantly whom is gaining from the hoax?

I think these questions are just, if not more important than questions on the actual chemtrails themselves.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well here's your source

goodsky.homestead.com...

and if you want to know what's to be gained just look at all the adverts and Donate buttons on the Chemtrail sites.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Follow the money.

Oh, and check the information that is paraded as proof. So far, it's either misunderstood, misrepresented, or in large cases, outright lies. Are you in favor of letting outright lies pass for truth?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Some may say that they do not deny the possibility but then say in the same sentence that chemtrails are not true.

Manned missions to Mars are definitely possible.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm not a debunker of chemtrails, but I can understand their consternance at the average chemtrailer. Looking to the sky, and yelling chemtrail! is not evidence. It is a contrail until evidence says it isn't. I personally, contend that chemtrails are a reality. But the evidence at the moment is sparse. I suspect at some point, chemtrails will become a given, just like other things our government has admitted to, decades after the fact. That evidence will be a long time coming, though.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well, most of the evidence that is shown is...well... not real or badly measured. It just takes a little bit of reading and understanding to get the general idea behind contrails...

contrailscience.com...

Good source of information for people, please read and just dont debunk real studies linked on this site and the effort gone into it to give the general public information on a hoax

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

network dude

Follow the money.

Oh, and check the information that is paraded as proof. So far, it's either misunderstood, misrepresented, or in large cases, outright lies. Are you in favor of letting outright lies pass for truth?

Of course not, but I am also not in favor denial without evidence.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

mrthumpy
Well here's your source

goodsky.homestead.com...

and if you want to know what's to be gained just look at all the adverts and Donate buttons on the Chemtrail sites.

I don't think the source could be this as according to the internet wayback machine this site was first published in 2002.... and chemtrails have been around since before then...

Can't add links to the wayback machine for some reason....

Try the search yourself.

But I will add this to the catalog of sources.

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

how long have "chemtrails" been around?

as long as contrails have perhaps? or did their properties suddenly change when someone found out they could get concerned citizens to donate money to help the "cause"?

Who get's paid here? Do you see a donate button on contrailscience? Follow the money.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

network dude

Follow the money.

Peace,

Korg.

Right. so when one of us denies and offers the evidence to back that up, should you get mad at them for smashing your hopes and dreams, or should you thank them for taking the time to offer you their knowledge?

Think about that answer, then look back at how YOU and others reacted to that same scenario.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Did you read it?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So... just when did You (by You, i mean all posters here on ATS) first hear about chemtrails ?

i first heard the idea back in the summer vacation period (June-July-August) of 1961 0r 1962 can't quite remember exactly without deeper thought & recall

I was at Hershey Pa. on a dairy farm belonging to the Milton Hershey Foundation... the evening sky was cherry red and there were several contrails of pure white pencil thin smoke way up there, like today's typical jet contrails...

a classmate said to another classmate that it would be very easy to put a virus powder in thos aircraft that would eventually settle down to the ground and cover many hundreds of square miles with some airborne chemical or biological weapon.... thats when i first heard about the idea of chem-trails... during the height of the 'cold war' in the Kennedy years

Oh... it must have been 1963, the classmate was named B Lundquist (yeah like the sports announcer that's still covering sports since the 1960's on CBS sports)

...I re-iterate If Chemtrails are the hoax that debunkers claim...

then who perpetrated this hoax and why?

Korg.

maybe the "chemtrail" myth was not started as a intentional hoax...
read my post and let's see if that 1963 date is the earliest ever 'chemtrail' report or acknowledgement
edit on 12-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

network dude

Korg Trinity

network dude

Follow the money.

Peace,

Korg.

Right. so when one of us denies and offers the evidence to back that up, should you get mad at them for smashing your hopes and dreams, or should you thank them for taking the time to offer you their knowledge?

Think about that answer, then look back at how YOU and others reacted to that same scenario.

I can see that you are an emotive person, I can tell you that the only thing that makes me angry are people taking the opposing view no matter what.... closed minded and belligerent.

This entire thread is designed to understand why the debunkers and that includes YOU... are so passionate about debunking something that if as you claim is not real then what difference does it make??

As of yet I have not seen a shred of evidence that could disprove the theory. I have seen individuals attacked by gangs of debunkers however....

So I ask the question why so much passion?

I re-iterate If Chemtrails are the hoax that debunkers claim... then who perpetrated this hoax and why?

Korg.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

network dude

Korg Trinity

network dude

Follow the money.

Peace,

Korg.

I re-iterate If Chemtrails are the hoax that debunkers claim... then who perpetrated this hoax and why?

Korg.

During 1997, Larry allied himself with a neighbor, Richard Finke, also of Lancaster, OH, who calls himself "Righteous Dude" and claims to have a bookkeeping service.
In April of 1997, Larry Wayne Harris was sentenced to probation for wire fraud for his fraudulent ordering of the Bubonic Plague bacteria yersinia pestis.
Finke and Larry eventually formed a "defensive biowar and disaster recovery consulting firm" called LWH consulting, which they publicized by spamming email messages during the summer of 1997 that a biological attack was imminent. No such attack ever took place, which must have been quite frustrating for these two fellows desperately seeking customers.

To remedy this, Richard Finke, the "righteous dude", sent out to an email list service that discusses bioterrorism issues the following:

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:18:37 -0300
To: [email protected]
Subject: [BIOWAR] LINES IN THE SKIES IDENTIFIED
Sender: [email protected]
Reply-To: Richard Finke
GENOCIDE ON A WHOLESALE LOT
LINES IN THE SKY ARE IDENTIFIED!!
SAMPLES Are ANALYZED!!!
The lab director of Aqua-tech Environmental (aka. Aqua-Tel), Marion, OH,ph., (707) 887-2228, using samples taken from JP-8 contaminated fields of Maryland and Pennsylvania, reported today (9/18/97) that ethylene dibromide, otherwise known as EDB, has been the contaminate in the fuel and water samples taken of submitted by farmers, pilots and tanker drivers. EDB is one of the most tightly controlled EPA substances and was banned in 1983 due to its carcinogenieity. EDB is a pesticide that apparently is being placed in the jet fuel and dispersed on a daily, almost non-stop basis in our skies. The lines filling our skies are not contrails. The lines are dispersed and may linger for hours, slowly filtering down to unsuspecting pests, and I guess we’re the PESTS.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Star anna' flag for bringing our attention to the ever growing problem of Geo-engineering, and the usual disbelief expressed by most folk on the subject.
Personally Im a believer, its hard not to be when I witness these Chemtrails (or persistent Contrails, if it helps ease the cognitive dissonance?) almost on a daily basis? Then when you can view various websites in the business of Geo-engineering with a simple google search, plus all the scientific evidence available, Agenda21, Monsantos patent for aluminium resistant GM seeds and the fact they've done it before its hard for me not to think summats a miss??

Their reasons for it all is debatable IMO but what cannot be denied is the increasing amount of these chemtrails/persistent contrails being left behind in the skies?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Wait a minute. You have not seen a shred of evidence to disprove the theory?

The theory is based on the white lines in the sky. They are identified by people posting pictures and claiming them to be chemtrails. THIS is what I dispute. I understand that contrails are a natural occurrence from air travel. Now you claim not to have seen evidence to disprove this? So please explain your theory as to which lines in the sky are contrails and which are chemtrail. Because that is the ONLY aspect of this that is in dispute.

Seriously, it goes from someone posting a picture of a contrail and saying "they have been spraying heavy today, just look" Why is it a chemtrail and not a contrail? Because the posters has eyes and can see. No other scientific reason. In the sense of denying ignorance, I feel I have the right to dispute that claim.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

TinMan72

Their reasons for it all is debatable IMO but what cannot be denied is the increasing amount of these chemtrails/persistent contrails being left behind in the skies?

There's a lot more flights these days

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Are these contrails of chemtrails?

If you answer, I don't know, then that is what I consider to be the right answer.

But there are some things to consider. Airplanes fly in the sky. They can leave visible trails behind them as a natural by-product of flying. Depending on the conditions they can last for minutes, hours, or all day.

So until someone tests what they consider to be a chemtrail and can prove that somehow, something other than ice crystals have been introduced into that trail, logic, common sense, and everything I understand about the scientific process tells me that it's most likely a contrail.

Please, if you disagree with any of that, explain why.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

network dude

Wait a minute. You have not seen a shred of evidence to disprove the theory?

The theory is based on the white lines in the sky.

I guess this is where the debunkers have it all wrong and maybe why they get so frustrated...

Chemtrails are as much to do with the while lines in the sky as black rubber rings have to do with driving.

The chemtrail subject is about Geo-Engineering and driving is about getting from point a to point b....

Totally different argument....

Korg.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

After following the topic for a number of years, I am convinced the chemtrail meme is a USG sponsored PSYOP.

It's goal is to overlay a debilitating layer of fear and hopelessness on those that have the tendency to question authority.

It ruins lives, I've seen it first hand.

There is simply no coherence to the meme. My first move is to separate the "spraying" people from the "chemicals in jet fuel" people. Then, from there, divide NWO de-population people from the "geo-engineering to save lives" people. Each of these quadrants has a fairly strong logical dead end. This is where anger starts and I see clear indications of psychosis. It's so persistent and so pervasive I think it must be an engineered meme.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join