It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaf Muslim Healed in Jesus' Name!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm not insane at all, you are just ignorant. The Christian God that gave Moses the Ten Commandments is Allah, the God of Abraham. I guess you better learn more about the three Abrahamic religions. Guess what, they all have the same God. Muslims call him, Allah. Christians call him God the Father. So when Jesus spoke of "my father in heaven", he meant Allah.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

damwel
I'm not insane at all, you are just ignorant. The Christian God that gave Moses the Ten Commandments is Allah, the God of Abraham. I guess you better learn more about the three Abrahamic religions. Guess what, they all have the same God. Muslims call him, Allah. Christians call him God the Father. So when Jesus spoke of "my father in heaven", he meant Allah.

Then why did you say "the Christian God"?

I think you need to read the Qu'ran, the Hadiths, and while you are at it, read the Bible and a book on archeology and the History of Arabia. You might learn something also.

Guess what, the Qu'ran says Allah has no children...Allah is not a father. So this synchronization you are doing is called shirk, because you have associated someone with Allah. Shirk.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

akushla99
reply to post by akushla99

...anyone hearing any pennies drop?

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

WarminIndy

damwel

I think you need to read the Qu'ran, the Hadiths, and while you are at it, read the Bible and a book on archeology and the History of Arabia. You might learn something also.

Guess what, the Qu'ran says Allah has no children...Allah is not a father. So this synchronization you are doing is called shirk, because you have associated someone with Allah. Shirk.

Look I hate to burst your hatred bubble but the god of Abraham is the deity of all three Abrahamic religions, those being Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Guess what else I bet you don't know, the Muslims believe in the Bible. When I said "father" of Jesus, I meant as in "god the father" or " my Heavenly Father". The first being of the Trinity is Allah, God or Yahweh. Whatever you wish to call him, it's the same god. So if you don't want to worship Allah, I suggest you look into Hindi or Buddhist beliefs.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

WarminIndy

akushla99

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

You have a well-functioning 'reciever' module. 'Pennies from heaven' was gonna be my first choice of expression.

Don't start me on wishing...if you can't get jesus to organise a hashtag account...that would be incontravertable evidence...I think you're looking for some sort of evidence, aren't you?

Cheers

Å99

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

damwel
I'm not insane at all, you are just ignorant.

Oh dude .... you really shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house. Ya' know?

The Christian God that gave Moses the Ten Commandments is Allah, the God of Abraham.

Nope. Dead wrong.

I guess you better learn more about the three Abrahamic religions.
Guess what, they all have the same God.

Guess what ... they DO NOT. I guess YOU better learn more about the three Abrahamic religions.
Start with The Holy Trinity. Muslims don't worship Jesus as God incarnate. Christians do.
That's two VERY DIFFERENT Gods.
Now go away and don't come back until you've educated yourself.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

damwel

WarminIndy

damwel

Look I hate to burst your hatred bubble but the god of Abraham is the deity of all three Abrahamic religions, those being Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Guess what else I bet you don't know, the Muslims believe in the Bible. When I said "father" of Jesus, I meant as in "god the father" or " my Heavenly Father". The first being of the Trinity is Allah, God or Yahweh. Whatever you wish to call him, it's the same god. So if you don't want to worship Allah, I suggest you look into Hindi or Buddhist beliefs.

You do realize, don't you, that it makes one kufar, apostate and worthy to be killed in Islam for committing shirk?

Are you Muslim? Or are you simply an Islamic supporter?

Don't play the taqqiyah game, we've already been around that neighborhood many times with Muslims.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

You are right that the spirit is seven fold. One energy system connected to all that is and seven modulators that you can manipulate with for instance sound and intent in the body to feel the light/chi flow.

Even if the bible had not included revelation then the energy system would still be true. It is regardless of what humans wants to be and not be.
edit on 12-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

FlyersFan

LittleByLittle
Sorry but in this case you are suffering from self biased blindness.

You are making up terms to make yourself sound smart. It's funny.

No my statement wasn't 'biased'. It was simply a question .... has anyone ever been healed by calling upon Muhammad or Krishna or Zeus ?? Very simple question. And so far, no one has posted any information to answer the question. And your made up 'self biased blindness' doesn't answer it either.

Would someone like to answer the question .... see if you can find any information of people being miraculously healed by calling upon Muhammad or Krishna or Zeus ... (pick 'god' of your choice) ....

It would be interesting to see.
(I can't find any)

All I need to say is placebo effect and synchronicity. Trying to prove something to someone who do not want to know is a waste of time. Yahweh (Who means: The existing ONE) is always there no matter what religions humans create. It is always the idol less Yahweh who answers whatever name humans call it.

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image.
. Seems like people have a hard time seeing beyond their faith and indoctrination to see "what is".

One day I will go back and hear what they said word for word and the meaning of the bible and not this translated thing that has lost it's true brightness in the translations and forgotten meanings.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So...we are all agreed...the video is a scam!?

Å99

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

You have a well-functioning 'reciever' module. 'Pennies from heaven' was gonna be my first choice of expression.

Don't start me on wishing...if you can't get jesus to organise a hashtag account...that would be incontravertable evidence...I think you're looking for some sort of evidence, aren't you?

Cheers

Å99

Maybe Jesus doesn't want an Twitter account. I mean, if people aren't reading His words already, then why Tweet? You know? Then people would want Him to go on Pinterest, upload pics to Photobucket and the list goes on.

We see how the original social network turned out, why complicate it?

Then someone will hack His youtube and yahoo mail, and no one will be googling...it would be a mess. So, maybe it is more wisdom to not hashtag or tweet.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

Cheers

Å99

Maybe Jesus doesn't want an Twitter account. I mean, if people aren't reading His words already, then why Tweet? You know? Then people would want Him to go on Pinterest, upload pics to Photobucket and the list goes on.

Then someone will hack His youtube and yahoo mail, and no one will be googling...it would be a mess. So, maybe it is more wisdom to not hashtag or tweet.

Hahaha...a tweet account set up by God, hacked!? Some form of that should go into the christian jokes thread, that's brilliant!

Anyway, you have a great night/day...

Cheers

Å99

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

Cheers

Å99

Hahaha...a tweet account set up by God, hacked!? Some form of that should go into the christian jokes thread, that's brilliant!

Cheers

Å99

You have my permission....

You know that's what people would do.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

Cheers

Å99

Cheers

Å99

An account set up by God would be perfect...and completely unhackable WII...are you doubting ALMIGHTINESS? Seems a lot of believers do...I don't.

Å99
edit on 12-11-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

Cheers

Å99

Cheers

Å99

An account set up by God would be perfect...and completely unhackable WII...are you doubting ALMIGHTINESS? Seems a lot of believers do...I don't.

Å99

Well, they hacked the Bible didn't they?

If God were to use Twitter, then all of Twitter would become holy, not just His account.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Not necessarily, because Jesus (as) said that He goes to His Father... Therefore, He was a much different entity...

Now, if you like, we could perhaps discuss Walayah.. its a path to God taken through prayer, its our advocate before God...

When some shia pray, they pray to the Imam Behaqq Allah... basically, they ask the Imam (as) to go to God for them and plead, as the Imam or the Prophet is much closer to God.

What I see in Christianity is a confusion within Walayah and Intercession. I heard about the council of Nicaea, where the ruling came that Jesus (as) was God because through this name people were saved and such. This is where I have come to this determination.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by FlyersFan

Not necessarily, because Jesus (as) said that He goes to His Father... Therefore, He was a much different entity...

Now, if you like, we could perhaps discuss Walayah.. its a path to God taken through prayer, its our advocate before God...

When some shia pray, they pray to the Imam Behaqq Allah... basically, they ask the Imam (as) to go to God for them and plead, as the Imam or the Prophet is much closer to God.

What I see in Christianity is a confusion within Walayah and Intercession. I heard about the council of Nicaea, where the ruling came that Jesus (as) was God because through this name people were saved and such. This is where I have come to this determination.

In the difference in Sunni and Shia, do both of them embrace the idea that once a martyr reaches Djenna, that he is interceding for 70 members of his immediate family?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

damwel
Are you aware that Allah, God of Abraham is the heavenly father of Jesus and that Muslims believe in Jesus?

Nope. "Allah" is just a generic word for saying "the god" or "a god". Allah is not a proper name. In the Torah, IEUE Sabaoth demands his name be proclaimed to the nations, not his generic titles be proclaimed to the nations. The god the muslim worship, whose idol is the moon rock imbedded in the Kaaba, is Hu'bal a.k.a. Al'Makka the moon god the pre-Islamic Sabean arabs worshipped, whose queen was the highpriestess of Al'Makka the Queen of Sheba which kingdom was in the modern day nation of Yemen.

The King of Israel, the Lord of Heaven and Earth, his name is Yeshua or Yehoshua. The only true God, is and has always been the King of Israel, the Holy One, The Anointed.

Shma Yisroel, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad!
edit on 13-11-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

- The VAST MAJORITY of Christians believe Jesus is God Incarnate. They worship Him.
- The VAST MAJORITY of CHristians believe in the Holy Trinity - God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- Islam does not worship Jesus as God Incarnate.
- Judaism does not worship Jesus as God Incarnate.

Therefore, The God of the Christians is NOT the same god that the Jews and Muslims worship.
If you find a Muslim who worships Jesus as God Incarnate, then you will have found a Muslim
who worships the same God as the Christians.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

WarminIndy

akushla99

Å99

Pennies from heaven?

Or a wishing well?

Cheers

Å99

Cheers

Å99

Å99

Well, they hacked the Bible didn't they?

If God were to use Twitter, then all of Twitter would become holy, not just His account.

I'm sorry...'they'?...

...if my grandma were a bus...

In any case...the OP question seems to have been forgotten...I believe its called thread drift...

Å99
edit on 13-11-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join