It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaf Muslim Healed in Jesus' Name!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

andy06shake
why can't miracles be performed in the name off other deities, and achieve the same results?

That's what I asked .... HAVE THEY??? We hear of none. I asked people to post information showing Muhammad or Zeus or Krishna performing miracles.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

buster2010
Reincarnation is healing. You have to fix what caused the person to die before bringing them back to life.

Now that's just silly. Reincarnation isn't 'healing'. Not even close.

reply to post by ketsuko

They believe their sins are washed away in the water.
They do not believe it heals them physically.

edit on 11/12/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

LittleByLittle
Sorry but in this case you are suffering from self biased blindness.

You are making up terms to make yourself sound smart. It's funny.

No my statement wasn't 'biased'. It was simply a question .... has anyone ever been healed by calling upon Muhammad or Krishna or Zeus ?? Very simple question. And so far, no one has posted any information to answer the question. And your made up 'self biased blindness' doesn't answer it either.

Would someone like to answer the question .... see if you can find any information of people being miraculously healed by calling upon Muhammad or Krishna or Zeus ... (pick 'god' of your choice) ....

It would be interesting to see.
(I can't find any)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Whaaaa??? $75 for a prayer? Wow, that's insane.

People, the Bible says that we as believers are to have signs following our faith, we shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. Peter said this when he prayed for the lame man, "silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have, in the name of Jesus, rise and walk" and never charged him a dime.

What you have freely received, freely give. That's what Christianity should teach. That church is wrong, I will say it and I would say it to the pastor and everyone there.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

The seven lamps is the menorah.

Do you really think Jesus was standing in the midst of chakras? He was standing. As chakras are simply energy centers in the body, and John had a revelation of heaven, then how it is possible for a person to stand in chakras?

BTW, the menorah has been in use since Moses' time. The middle candle is called the shamash, of which all the rest of the candles are lit from. And since John was a Jewish believer, and Jesus was Jewish, what other imagery should they apply?

And the seven candlesticks as John says are the seven spirits of God. God can't therefore have chakras, if God is the ultimate source of energy.

The menorah is symbolic as a natural object for what is going on there. That's what Judaism has always been, a natural expression of a spiritual heaven. But it took Jesus to show this, the Jews had forgotten that God came down and spoke to Moses. Moses didn't go to heaven to talk to God.

It is a sad day when God doesn't come down to speak to people anymore, so people want to go up to God and find all kinds of different ways to get there. But God still does come down and speak to people. "This is my beloved Son, hear ye Him".

Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word which proceeds out of the mouth of God. So it is not us going there to hear God, it is God coming to us.
edit on 11/12/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

This isn't raw video footage of anything. The entire thing is phoney. But # God amiright?

ETA: Why don't you have the balls to say "F#&! ALLAH!!" too? Do Christians make a convenient target since they will probably turn the other cheek? What does that say about you? (not much)

I'll take that version of conversion any day over this one:

edit on 12-11-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Apparently I can't embed muslims beheading Christians in Syria.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by cass1dy09

This isn't raw video footage of anything. The entire thing is phoney. But # God amiright?

ETA: Why don't you have the balls to say "F#&! ALLAH!!" too? Do Christians make a convenient target since they will probably turn the other cheek? What does that say about you? (not much)

I'll take that version of conversion any day over this one:

Apparently I can't embed muslims beheading Christians in Syria.

No, they are afraid to do so. They might get beheaded for that. So the Muslims are holding them hostage. But hey, they are going to be beheaded for being kufar anyway, so being Christian or not, doesn't matter to the hostage taker.

edit on 11/12/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Are you aware that Allah, God of Abraham is the heavenly father of Jesus and that Muslims believe in Jesus?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Are you aware that you are completely insane and that no trolling on your part can link the two religions?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by damwel

Are you aware that you are completely insane and that no trolling on your part can link the two religions?

LOL, I just laughed, really I did.

I like how they aren't aware of what the Qu'ran says....

The Qu'ran says Allah is a father to no one...

But I have noticed a general trend of Muslims now conceding about the God of the Bible as not the god in Qu'ran, thanks to men like Sam Shamoun of Answering Islam and Father Zacharias Boutrous, a Coptic Christian in Egypt. If Muslims really knew the number of those who claim Muslim just to stay alive, who really would otherwise say they believe something else, then Islam is in a crises. That's why whenever I hear a young person who claims they are a secret Christian, I don't tell anyone their names or where they are or even that they have talked to me, because I know the danger they are in.

It's ultimate shirk to even claim Christianity, and they are reaching out to us for us to pray for them. There is a Christian underground in Muslim countries. Islam is losing control of people's minds, but they then convert naive Americans who don't know any different, because Americans have the right to choose, but they are so naive, they don't realize that in Islam, there is no freedom of choice. Once you are a Muslim, they will do everything in their power to make sure you realize you have no choice.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

cass1dy09
Buster just b/c the word means the same in another language doesn't make it the same thing. I don't associate "soon we shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers" Quran (3:151) with "thou shall not kill" KJV Exodus (20:13) as the same.

edit on 11-11-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

Put the whole verse up.

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

When did scaring people become the same as killing.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by damwel

Try doing a little research. What he said is true Muslims respect all the prophets of God.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

There is a Christian underground in Muslim countries. Islam is losing control of people's minds, but they then convert naive Americans who don't know any different, because Americans have the right to choose, but they are so naive, they don't realize that in Islam, there is no freedom of choice. Once you are a Muslim, they will do everything in their power to make sure you realize you have no choice.

Point out a religion that does support freedom of choice. Judaism, Christianity or Islam none of these religions support freedom of choice.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

damwel
Are you aware that Allah, God of Abraham is the heavenly father of Jesus and that Muslims believe in Jesus?

Are you aware that the God of Abraham isn't Allah and that Muslims think Jesus is a prophet, a lesser side kick to Muhammad, whereas the vast majority Christians believe Jesus is God Incarnate?

Islam and Christianity = two different gods.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

FlyersFan

LittleByLittle
Sorry but in this case you are suffering from self biased blindness.

You are making up terms to make yourself sound smart. It's funny.

No my statement wasn't 'biased'. It was simply a question .... has anyone ever been healed by calling upon Muhammad or Krishna or Zeus ?? Very simple question. And so far, no one has posted any information to answer the question. And your made up 'self biased blindness' doesn't answer it either.

Would someone like to answer the question .... see if you can find any information of people being miraculously healed by calling upon Muhammad or Krishna or Zeus ... (pick 'god' of your choice) ....

It would be interesting to see.
(I can't find any)

No other religion is interested in the shameless self-promotion...Real, or imagined...

Å99
edit on 12-11-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hey buster... Find me 5 videos on youtube of Christians beheading ANYBODY. No luck? Now go look up muslims beheading people on the internet and see what you can find.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

...and let's be perfectly frank...these videos fall into the obvious organised stunts department...deaf muslim healed in jesus name - I died, went to hell and saw mohammed there...same soap opera scripts with different twists...

...I'm waiting for the jesus hashtag on the Twit feeds...

Å99

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

buster2010

DeadSeraph
reply to post by damwel

Try doing a little research. What he said is true Muslims respect all the prophets of God.

buster,

The more I read from you, the more you make me laugh. You should go on a comedy tour, really, you should.

Tell the thread here, exactly how many prophets does Islam say there are? And aren't you supposed to know them?

And Adam was a prophet. Can you show me the prophecy anywhere of Adam? Can you show me from The Book, the prophecy of Adam?

But I can show you from Hadith where the people asked Mohammed how he knew he was a prophet and how he received the seal. Do you know this story? If you don't let me enlighten you. The thread might be entertained by it as well.

Mohammed said that he received the seal of prophethood between the time Adam was clay and just before Adam got the breath of life. Hmmm. So that means, according to The Book, that Mohammed must have been the Elohim, because it was the Elohim in creation. The Elohim said, "Let US make man in OUR image and after OUR likeness" So who was there? Elohim. So therefore, as Elohim is the plural for God, meaning the Trinity, then Mohammed surely must have been God as well.

Prophet Musa said in his Book, Elohim did this...and since you guys are supposed to believe prophet Musa, then Mohammed must have been God. What do you think about that one? That's Hadith.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

...but I can guarentee you, the jesushashtag will never happen...far too 'traceable'...

...and really, what better way to communicate openly with believers...

It would seem a quite easy thing to do...couldn't be harder than 'healing' muslims in your name...

Å99

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

...anyone hearing any pennies drop?

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join