It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kolbrin - Wow!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Bump, needs to be revived, its been dead to long, I wonder what people think now?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh Boy, isn't it amazing how our nature has us going to everything but the well for water?

My mind paints the picture of a man starving to death, yet eating everything from dirt to rat poison before making the choice to eat something that will restore him. That is if the rat poison doesn't get him first.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How's about a good-ole irrefutable debunking, courtesy of wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org...

You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

Hang in there, Tricks Are For Kids. I truely believe that the kolbrin is a path to enlightenment. Nevertheless, you must understand that less than 10% of the global population is mentally and spiritually mature. The other 90% totally ignorant. I know this and the global elite know this.
Therefore, you must understand that the wisdom written in the kolbrin will come under scrutiny and criticism by so called religious experts who are blinded by thier religious practices which was inflenced upon them by their ancestors. Many of them are unable to place their religions to the side and think "outside of the box". The real beauty of the kolbrin is that it brings us closer to the truth about our existence in the universe and teaches us how to be better human beings. Bringing peace to ourselves and to others, without losing faith in God.
You should feel blessed that God has given you a higher intelligence. Remember, this world is made of wolves, sheeps, and shepherds. The wolves and the shepherds are the only ones that really know what is going on. The sheep are too stupid to notice. As long as they are provided food and comfort, they dont care to know about the dangers that threatens them. Shepherds teach and protect the sheep. Wolves has only one purpose: kill the sheep. Sadly, some sheep are being led by wolves dressed as shepherds. So, think about it!!!
The path to understanding the true relationship between God and man does not come from years of theological research at universities. It has to come from divine inspiration. I have known this long before I read any religious text.
So, here is a thought for the critics: I can practice the teachings of the Kolbrin. Can you practice the teachings of your book?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I actually have the Kolbrin. I haven't read all of it, but what I have read of it is fairly interesting. I'm not going to give a value judgment of it until I have finished it, though.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What is religion? A religion holds power to those who created it and the generations that maintained its existence. The believer is like a mother and the religion is like a child. The bond between the two are symbolized through manuscripts(bibles,koran,torah,etc.) and talismans(crucifix,cresent moons,star of david,etc).
The bond between mother and child is often strong. So is it between the believer and his religion. It is a natural thing for a parent to produce and raise a child in this world. Nevertheless, some children grow up to be kind and repsectful while others grow up to be trouble makers. However, regardless how good or bad a child can be, the mother will protect it, even if she knows her child is dangerous. Therefore, one should be respectful of another's religion and beliefs. It is like a mother that tells another mother, "Your child should perish because my child is better". This will only result in violence and confusion.
I believe that there is only one God. A benevolent and omnipresent God. A God that promotes truth, justice, mercy, intelligence, wisdom, and most of all, LOVE. My God has no name or description. He says, I am that I am. My God also promotes the universal code of respect: Do no Harm to yourself, to others, and to your environment.
This means that all men are entitled to worship God as they see fit. If their god emulate the virtues of truth, justice, mercy, intelligence, wisdom, and love, then their God is the same.
But, be warned! If a religion or leaders of a religion violates the universal code of respect, then they are deceivers and are evil. Also, if a person, organization, or government violates that code of respect, then they should be treated as a threat to yourself, your home, and your environment.

Think About It!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
How's about a good-ole irrefutable debunking, courtesy of wikipedia?
en.wikipedia.org...
You're welcome.

The debunking would have more weight if it actually existed. Your link takes one to a Wiki page that says "Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name". They have nothing there about the Kolbrin. But if you have a link that debunks the Kolbrin, please post it. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It can not hold a candle to the "Urantia Book".

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have been reading the Kolbrin and associated texts for the better part of 2 years now. All I can say it that the works stand of their own merit. The wisdom inside is profound and life changing. It has changed my life in the most positive ways. Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these shills even believe what they're posting.

Bogus books like the Kolbrin are two a penny.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by roger_pearse

The truth stands upon it's own authority, regardless of the source, and honest men will recognize it as such, generally speaking. Only a fool would assume that any work is truth in it's entirety, or reject any part that rings true. I have read and studied the Koran, the Vedas, the Kolbrin, the Torah and Talmud, and the Christian Bible, and I can say with absolute sincerity that, while none are perfect, there are common truths to be found in all...

It is sad indeed that many will limit their studies to a single source, proclaiming it to be "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth," without ever even exploring the myriad opportunities to expand on their wisdom and knowledge by sifting through and honestly considering the revelations of all their peers.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedomrik

To remedy this information here: The Culdians are not subject to the Hope Trust, nor have they ever been. They are an independent organisation with affiliations.

Interesting thread though...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join