It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN, France, Russia & China are 2 Blame for Iraq War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Food for all my neo-con friends, don't say I never gave you anything

Do you remember back during the Clinton years when we used to hear that the bad old Americans were keeping food from getting to Iraq and millions of Iraqi children were dying because of it?

Remember that LIE that was put out by the people who hate anything and everything about America?

Well... for those of you who finally have eyes to see and ears to hear... let's rehash all those starving Iraqi children? etc......
www.rumormillnews.com...

Let me go get my deep sea rod.

Bear

Mod Edit: Decappified Title

[edit on 17-11-2004 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   

After the war, the Iraqi people were suffering, so the United Nations and the people of the world set in place an OIL FOR FOOD program which was meant to provide relief to the suffering Iraqi people.

Seems to leave out the economic sanctions placed on Iraq by the UN, with the approval of the US. That is why the Oil for Food program was instituted. Seems like a fatal flaw in this arguement

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yes Volkgeister, then there is the small matter of the actual American covert support during the revolution which brought the Ba' ath party to power in Iraq, the building up of Saddam Hussain's military (for years) and now who is out there fighting and so it goes on and on etc.

But such is the topsey-turvey world in which US neo-cons operate it's all to do with someone else and everyone else's fault.

In fact were it not for the actual horrific events on which this bare-faced absurd cheek that this is all about it would be hysterically funny.

But nevermind it's just a spot of trolling.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
look for me near the end, Bear

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join