It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo - the movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I hope I have found the proper spot to post this.

Just a quick note about the 'indigo' children. It is said that the indigo children are special. ie having psychic powers and what not.

Please, and I say this with sincerity, if you believe you have an indigo child, do not tell anyone! This term 'indigo' means to 'indicate', and is a code word by the powers that be to watch over and target the indigo child!!!

There is a movie coming out called 'Indigo', due out in January, This is to trigger New World Religion programees, and other End Time programming.

I do not have any further information

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New Orleans, New York City, Norfolk, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Washington, DC (for a list of the specific theaters, please go to www.indigothemovie.com) IF YOU ARE NOT IN ONE OF THESE CITIES, YOU CAN HELP US ARRANGE A SHOWING NEAR YOU. We are declaring January 29th "WORLD INDIGO DAY.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Whats the movie about?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
man i think im a child of indigo, actually i know i am. my physic perception marvals that of the entity that is our universe
that is to say my understanding is unparalled, of course that is everyone but some our ahead of the curve if you get it. too bad i did so many drugs and now my brain is on the fritz :/

people make me sad...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'd be intereted to hear your reasoning as to why indigo would mean indicate?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If we look at here
www.experiencefestival.com...
and here www.healingwaterssacredsprings.com...

and accept the theorie that
1. there are the true we - soles? - that "learn" by living multiple lives on this earth.
2. Currently normal people are liveing in a sort of a Marix, they have hummered in information that this is good, that is bad and so on and they can no longer think of their own and see the world the way it really is
and that this matrix is going to brake down shortly and people would see the true, beuatifull world and reveal their true powers.

Then we can assume that is indigos are wiser soles that have come to this earth to help simple people. To be the System-Boosters, as said in the article above.

If we consider Indigos as generaly wiser people who tend to think with their own head, feel that they don't belong in this Matrix and keep looking for something... then I could say that I'm also one of them

For example,
School teacher - "this is bad!"
Normal kid - "this is bad..."
Indigo - "Why? We could look at it like that and that, then it would be good!"

As for powers, I believe everybody has them, only they do not know about it. The "Matrix" told them that they do not have any, so they believe in it.
Yet indigos question that and are trying to reveal their powers.

The girl on the movie poster... this people who think for their own, who are looking, they kinda feel different from ordinary people ... yet she seems quite ordianry to me.

Good Luck!

[edit on 17-11-2004 by bratok]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a bunch of blue children...

sounds like The Smurfs...

top topics

join