It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Factor Effect On The Paranormal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I, too, have a child like that; it makes you wonder where the heck they came from!

While she was raised the same as her 3 siblings, she just marches to the beat of her own drum!
I have learned to embrace her for the good person she is, though we definitely have totally different perspectives on the way we see the world, and what's important!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Interesting point-i have always tended to be rather pessimistic,my motto being a pessimist is an optimist with life experience

Thing is,I will never know how I could/would have turned out,as my chldhood was very abnormal,dysfunctional and abusive,and I have had an extremely hard life-from childhood there has been a lot of interference in my life,so yes that does shape one's worldview and expectations +perceptions.And negative does call to negative energies.

So when I look back on my life,from my highly irregular adoption by highly unsuitable-for-parenting people,my entire childhood was spent with a mentally disturbed woman who tried to instill fear in me,as she herself was absolutely terrified of absolutely everything.I was humiliated,viciously criticised every day,beaten,told that I was insane,in essence made to feel guilty for being born-and actually told by my adoptive mother numerous times during my childhood that it would have been better if I had never been born.There seemed to be an agenda to cripple me psychologically,mentally,emotionally,spiritually-and it worked.I spent most of my life seething with rage,resentful+bitter+hostile.

But about 3 years ago now,something happened and all that fell away.All the baggage.
There is,however,an agenda to cripple some individuals for life,set them up with a negative imprint re their worldview,perceptions,relationships,and to destroy them psychologically+emotionally,I am convinced of that.
To turn them into "negative polarity" for life,if that makes sense.
I can also tell you,when there is a supernatural "intervention" in one's life(not religious in my case,btw) indeed the experiences one have re paranormal/supernatural does then start to include "light"+joy as opposed to only negative and fear and defensive hostility.
My own upbringing sometimes make me think of what I have read about MK Ultra+monarch programming in a way,just a lot more chaotic and physically not as brutal,I was not actively physically tortured.Quuite frankly I have no idea what the hell the agenda was re my adoption in to the atrocious family where a Freemason put me,or all the attempts at destroying me psychologically,mentally and emotionally-just it did the job at keeping me down for most of my life.And till a few years ago,extremely negatively orientated.
And I think viewing life,the world and everyone in it from such a negative viewpoint,was a huge obstacle-people pick up on a negative vibe from a person-and subconsciously I think,that causes a door to close from their side,or a matching negative reaction.That may be one of the reasons why I have encountered so frightfully much hostility from people, all througj my life,till 3 years ago.When I changed completely on the inside,people's reaction to me changed.Now it's smiles from strangers everywhere I go,chats and friendliness.I guess I put out a whole different vibe now?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

yes, I'm Positive.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Hi nugget
it's nice when some one else understands how that can feel sometimes
yes we love and appreciate her for her own good qualities,I am glad she is happy now,with her fiance's family whom she lives with,they are her kind of people.It is like she finally found her "tribe",you know? That does my heart good,to know she will have a happy future and the exact lifestyle she always wanted.She will be a great mom,too,that is one thing I will never have to worry about.
Just such a pity we could never really get along,or even feel all that comfy with each other.But the love remains,and that is the most important thing.

I used to feel very guilty about that "I love youi but I don't necessarily like you" thing,I spoke to her about that quite a few times while she was a teen,and we knew fairly early on,that we are one of those mom+child sets that will have to WORK at getting along.I think there are a Lot of parent-child situations like that,but most people,especially the poor moms feel so guilty about such a situation they do not even want to acknowledge it to themselves,leave alone their kids.Still,the child feels the same way,and it can be a big relief and healing mechanism for such parent-child sets to openly talk about it.You have to open+drain a wound before healing can start,andin this case, a better way of understanding each other.In such cases,it does take work to make it work,though,from both sides.
Wish you a happy day

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Rh negative blood

The 'alien' bloodline appears to be of the royal Elohim that seeded this planet. Some of these Elohim rebelled with genetic 'tinkering' for re-creation outside the Original Determined Evolution Plan for mankind (and were 'cast out' of the Heavens for such, bound to earth).

The rabbit hole runs deep on this matter and I hope you now have some leads for further research of your own if desired.
edit on 10-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

violet
I'm A + and would probably qualify on the psychic abilities a little bit, but most people have a little of that anyways, irregardless of blood type. I have what has been determined by some as alien abduction experiences. However I do not really believe I have.

So to answer this study, I think it's wrong. I have read about that but just don't believe it.

You're not a vampire are you, shopping around ....

I used to be resistant to mosquitoes. I could go into the woods were they were swarming and be left alone. They landed on me but never bit until about 10 years ago that changed. I get bitten now.
edit on 10-11-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)
that is one thing that has me mystified over the years not with mosquitoes but with midges here in scotland if i was in a room with a 100 of them 99 would be on me and the other one would be flying about thinking about it while someone else would be left alone it has me puzzled as i have seen this countless times the best i have come up with is they are attracted to the co2 from our breath and smokers seem a better target

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

geobro
that is one thing that has me mystified over the years not with mosquitoes but with midges here in scotland if i was in a room with a 100 of them 99 would be on me and the other one would be flying about thinking about it while someone else would be left alone it has me puzzled as i have seen this countless times the best i have come up with is they are attracted to the co2 from our breath and smokers seem a better target

I think with mosquitoes (can't speak for midges) it varies. Some days I attract them and some days I don't. I always thought it was diet but this interesting article at WebMD.com goes into more detail.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

You do seem to have psychic abilities,tho; ever thought of developing them?

Well its a fact that I'm very interested and attracted to all paranormal phenomenon, but I can't confirm that I have psychic abilities. There are a lot of little things that happen that let me think I'm sensitive...
ex: at work, I'm always listening to music in my head, and sometimes a song suddenly comes in my mind, and a few minutes later I hear that song on the radio. (sorry for my english, I don't know if I express myself correctly)
Sometimes I will react quickly and take my cellphone by reflex, just to hear it rings in my hand, like I guessed it was going to ring, same thing with people knocking at my door.

But I never really tried to develop these abilities because, even if I'm very interested in everything that is paranormal, I'm also the very rational kind of person that tries to find a scientific explanation to everything before claiming it's paranormal. (Like my story of the ghost sighting while I was at my pc, I think its more plausible that I had an hallucination rather than seeing an entity)

or

maybe I'm a padawan and the force lies within me...

edit on 10-11-2013 by sweeper84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

I'm B negative, and you already know my story.

I'm not surprised that you are Rh negative, Sled!

I started this thread with the belief that the Rh factor really has little effect; now I'm not so sure!
Guess I'll just have to wait & hope for more data.
Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

And I think viewing life,the world and everyone in it from such a negative viewpoint,was a huge obstacle-people pick up on a negative vibe from a person-and subconsciously I think,that causes a door to close from their side,or a matching negative reaction.That may be one of the reasons why I have encountered so frightfully much hostility from people, all througj my life,till 3 years ago.When I changed completely on the inside,people's reaction to me changed.Now it's smiles from strangers everywhere I go,chats and friendliness.I guess I put out a whole different vibe now?
reply to post by Raxoxane

It sounds like you've found some personal truths and grown a lot in the recent past!

If it's true that we choose our life path before we're born in order to learn and advance our spiritual nature, then you chose a difficult one for the benefit of many lessons!
Not much is learned on an easy road; it's through great adversity that depth of character comes from. Your life made you the person you are, and taught you how not to live!
Be glad you chose the path you did, and enjoy your future!
You can't change yesterday, but you can chose your tomorrows.
Always remember:
HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE.
Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by nugget1

i wish i knew what my blood type was

It is easy and free to find out by going to a blood bank and donating blood…

Ooops!
Sorry to repeat nugget's info…(I should've read the whole thread before replying :up

edit on 10-11-2013 by lostgirl because: Would have deleted due to repetition of info, if possible..

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

PrimeLight
reply to post by nugget1

Rh negative blood

The 'alien' bloodline appears to be of the royal Elohim that seeded this planet. Some of these Elohim rebelled with genetic 'tinkering' for re-creation outside the Original Determined Evolution Plan for mankind (and were 'cast out' of the Heavens for such, bound to earth).

The rabbit hole runs deep on this matter and I hope you now have some leads for further research of your own if desired.

I'm not sure I buy in to the whole 'bloodline' theory yet.
I do believe that humanity may have been genetically engineered, I'm just not decided on a 'separate' DNA code for a select few. Families go for generations before the recessive Rh negative factor appears.
Is this factor being bred 'into' or 'out of' humanity, I wonder.....?

Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sweeper84

I can't confirm that I have psychic abilities.

I sure wish we could drop the different labels, like 'physic' and 'paranormal' !
There is absolutely NOTHING unusual in these abilities that we ALL have, IMO !
The more you use something, the better you get.
If you were to call it 'intuition' or '6th sense' it would sound like something natural, something we all possess to varying degrees. Not using this God -given gift seems to limit human development quite a bit.
Jesus said we could do ALL of the things He did, and more! Doesn't that mean we can discern spirits; heal the sick; raise the dead, if we just have faith?
Maybe by 'faith' he meant 'knowledge'....I don't know. I do believe the power to do these 'miracles' lies somewhere inside each and every one of us, though.
Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnann7

Thanks for the link; that's some interesting information!
Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I'm not sure I buy in to the whole 'bloodline' theory yet. I do believe that humanity may have been genetically engineered, I'm just not decided on a 'separate' DNA code for a select few. Families go for generations before the recessive Rh negative factor appears. Is this factor being bred 'into' or 'out of' humanity, I wonder.....? Ms.Nugget

Food for thought...if humanity was corrupted to a large degree by negative forces (that wanted to use us to their own ends of control/enslavement genetically, the Life force of our original blood suppressed), it makes sense a Divine Intervention would have been deemed necessary to a degree to infuse that Divine Element moreso once again for a 'rebalancing' toward the Holy genetic influence.

This provides reason also as to why so many in the Rh O- group are often abducted against will by the 'fallen' negatives, for their Chosen Alteration was designed for these bodies not to be cloned and also made for 'attacking invaders' that may seek to 'pollute' the bloodline in regard to cross breeding/gene splicing (as the majority races on earth have been result of such).

It seems the negatives were working for a very long time to 'tap in' to that Life Force and engineer it to their own ends once again for a degree of 're-working' toward suppression of the abilities that will be further 'unlocked' in due course (of all our DNA altering by the natural process of cyclically aligning with the Galactic Center of the Milky Way). They have also desired it seems to make desperate attempts to infuse that 'superior' blood Element into their own genetic code for greater means of power that the Elect shall bear, especially so.

20. “In that Day you will understand, that I am in my Father and you, you are in me and I in you." John 14:20

10. “Do you not believe that I am in my Father and my Father is in me? And these words that I speak, I do not speak of myself. The Father who dwells in me, He performs these works. 11. “Believe [it] that I am in my Father, and my Father is in me; and if not, believe then in the works. 12.I am telling you, that whoever believes in me, these works that I do, they will also do; and that greater than these they will do, now that I go to the Father. John 14:10-12

There is no such thing as 'junk' DNA in our bodies, only that which is not understood by all as yet.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm O Rh negative and have lead a plainly normal existence (now into middle age) with no paranormal experiences at all. Nor do i have any unusual sensitivities or inclination towards such. Nor do my family members with the same type.

I strongly suspect its all bunkum.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

PrimeLight
reply to post by nugget1

I'm not sure I buy in to the whole 'bloodline' theory yet. I do believe that humanity may have been genetically engineered, I'm just not decided on a 'separate' DNA code for a select few. Families go for generations before the recessive Rh negative factor appears. Is this factor being bred 'into' or 'out of' humanity, I wonder.....? Ms.Nugget

Food for thought...if humanity was corrupted to a large degree by negative forces (that wanted to use us to their own ends of control/enslavement genetically, the Life force of our original blood suppressed), it makes sense a Divine Intervention would have been deemed necessary to a degree to infuse that Divine Element moreso once again for a 'rebalancing' toward the Holy genetic influence.

This provides reason also as to why so many in the Rh O- group are often abducted against will by the 'fallen' negatives, for their Chosen Alteration was designed for these bodies not to be cloned and also made for 'attacking invaders' that may seek to 'pollute' the bloodline in regard to cross breeding/gene splicing (as the majority races on earth have been result of such).

It seems the negatives were working for a very long time to 'tap in' to that Life Force and engineer it to their own ends once again for a degree of 're-working' toward suppression of the abilities that will be further 'unlocked' in due course (of all our DNA altering by the natural process of cyclically aligning with the Galactic Center of the Milky Way). They have also desired it seems to make desperate attempts to infuse that 'superior' blood Element into their own genetic code for greater means of power that the Elect shall bear, especially so.

20. “In that Day you will understand, that I am in my Father and you, you are in me and I in you." John 14:20

10. “Do you not believe that I am in my Father and my Father is in me? And these words that I speak, I do not speak of myself. The Father who dwells in me, He performs these works. 11. “Believe [it] that I am in my Father, and my Father is in me; and if not, believe then in the works. 12.I am telling you, that whoever believes in me, these works that I do, they will also do; and that greater than these they will do, now that I go to the Father. John 14:10-12

There is no such thing as 'junk' DNA in our bodies, only that which is not understood by all as yet.

To accept that theory would mean that us RH positive folk who have 'psychic' perception are the exception to the norm. I would like to know why, thus my quest for more information.

So far, there hasn't been a single Rh positive abductee reply.

A good many abductees have lost their fear of greys, and now see them as benevolent beings. I, on the other hand, have an absolute TERROR of ever seeing one, or being abducted.
Any other Rh positive folk share my sentiments?

Ms.Nugget
edit on 7u22America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Wonderful post,thank you:-) yes I went for the crash course,allright
but seriously,definitely,the "crash course" type of life does teach a lot,and makes one much stronger.I've gotten to the stage where I can certainly see the benefits now,in fact,I do not envy folks who had it easy anymore.I will rather have my hard-won perspectives,insights,sense and strenghth

I wish you a good week.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

justwokeup
I'm O Rh negative and have lead a plainly normal existence (now into middle age) with no paranormal experiences at all. Nor do i have any unusual sensitivities or inclination towards such. Nor do my family members with the same type.

I strongly suspect its all bunkum.

If you don't believe you are capable of painting a beautiful picture, then you probably never will.

If you think it is possible that you MAY have some artistic talent, you open the door to exploring and perfecting your abilities.

If you were to do unbiased research, with the intent of proving to yourself that it's all 'bunkum', you just might be surprised at what you discover.

Without my own research and personal experiences, I would have thought it was 'bunkum' too.
I do not, however, believe it is 'para' normal.
I watched a show on TV about a young boy who is blind, but is able to ride a bicycle and skateboard; he uses 'echo location' by clicking his tongue.
Russia has done a lot of research with the blind. Some are able to tell different colors with their fingertips, or soles of their feet. Some of the subjects can even read written words in books!
It seems to me that humans have many, many abilities that are not tapped, nor understood.

Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

To accept that theory would mean that us RH positive folk who have 'psychic' perception are the exception to the norm. I would like to know why, thus my quest for more information.

We all bear a psychic ability, that was a large part of my point--some more than others however bear a moreso diminished/suppressed quality than others throughout their lifespan.

This can happen by a variety of means, for example through exposure to contaminated foods, vaccines, medicines (including a medicated water supply), chemtrails etc that all have contributed to limiting our spiritual potential en mass via DELIBERATE NEGATIVE DESIGN by those entities warned of in scripture being 'the powers and principalities' (and their agents) in operation at the top of their power pyramid of manipulation, playing 'god'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join