It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Fight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ummmm,

There are no Mods on the board right now...

Idle (and unsupervised) monkey hands are the conspirators workshop...

*Throws Jell-O everywhere*

I know I got you DE.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Don't worry.

I'm always here, whether you see it or not.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
*Throws Jell-O everywhere*

*Wipes Jell-O from face and prepares for food war*

The mighty gingerbread legions are on the march and few can rival their might

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
*Valhall has been working feverishly in her garage since the last ATS food fight to ensure swift victory.*

Launches a thundering volley of meatballs from her suped up reversed shop-vac.

KER-SPLAT! SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

*UK Wizard's Gingerbread infantry legion falls back to the protection of their trenchs*

*The mighty Gingerbread airforce launchs a barrage a choc chip cluster bombs in retaliation to Valhall's meatball volley*

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

*UK Wizard's Gingerbread infantry legion falls back to the protection of their trenchs*

*The mighty Gingerbread airforce launchs a barrage a choc chip cluster bombs in retaliation to Valhall's meatball volley*

Not wanting to see this escalate into a full war, NetStorm activitates the Pez launchers left behind from the last fight, and a barrage of Pez intercepts the choc chips before they can do any harm.
Hoping to cut the war short the Twinkie drones are also sent out to seek and destroy any enemy commanders

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thank you net...I'm a low sugar diet...those choco chips could have been lethal to my system.

Valhall blasts the enemy with a flood of week old mayonnaise from her nitrogen pressurized Super-Soaker 2000.

SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Thank you net...I'm a low sugar diet...those choco chips could have been lethal to my system.

Valhall blasts the enemy with a flood of week old mayonnaise from her nitrogen pressurized Super-Soaker 2000.

SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Setting up a perimeter of pepper blasters, and peanut cluster bombs around Valhall's encampment, NetStorm activates the ADS (auto defense system) and turns to Valhall to say "this will make them think twice before they attack you again, watch what happens when they violate your airspace"

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

*The front trench of the Gingerbread trench network has sadly been flooded by the week old mayonnaise*

*In retaliation, gingerbread commmandos sneak into NetStorm's terrority to destroy the Pez launchers to stop any new anti-aircraft attacks on the Gingerbread airforce*

*Secret Intell* *The Gingerbread legions are stock pilling flour, milk, and eggs for the Gingerbread secret weapon of mass destruction*

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
*Arms legions of monkeys with raw liver*

Minions, minions, minions...

Generalissimo von Field Marshal Monkeys, not just for conquering the ATS cafeteria anymore...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

*The front trench of the Gingerbread trench network has sadly been flooded by the week old mayonnaise*

*In retaliation, gingerbread commmandos sneak into NetStorm's terrority to destroy the Pez launchers to stop any new anti-aircraft attacks on the Gingerbread airforce*

*Secret Intell* *The Gingerbread legions are stock pilling flour, milk, and eggs for the Gingerbread secret weapon of mass destruction*

Intercepting this communique, 12 Twinkie drones zero in on Gingerbread Generals, taking out half of them......a CowDaddy unit infiltrates the gingerbread unit, throwing massive amounts of yogurt into the mix, neutralzing the threat of WMD's

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Pork chop sandwiches!

*dives for cover under table, and begins amassing scraps*

so...unprepared....

DE

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Intercepting this communique, 12 Twinkie drones zero in on Gingerbread Generals, taking out half of them......a CowDaddy unit infiltrates the gingerbread unit, throwing massive amounts of yogurt into the mix, neutralzing the threat of WMD's

*The Gingerbread Empire decends into Civil War due to half its leaders being assassinated by Twinkie Drones.*

*The once great Gingerbread Empire offers it's humble services to the alliance of Valhall and NetStorm.*

[edit on 17-11-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Aaaaahhh... and I was wondering why I wanted to keep thoses 4 old dozens of eggs in the garage.

Prepare to bow before the flight of rotten eggs!

m0rbid wins the fight. But now everybody is disgusted and pissed at him lol

Edit: Ok, what is this doing in the Board Questions & Business forums? Please guys, keep the serious stuff on the serious forum and the silly stuff where it belongs

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

*The Gingerbread Empire decends into Civil War due to half its leaders being assassinated by Twinkie Drones.*

*The once great Gingerbread Empire offers it's humble services to the alliance of Valhall and NetStorm.*

[edit on 17-11-2004 by UK Wizard]

Attention Valhall encoded message below respond ASAP
.- - - . -. - .. --- -. / -.-. --- -- -- .- -. -.. . .-. / ...- .- .-.. .... .- .-.. .-.. / ..- -.- / .-- .. --.. .- .-. -.. / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - ... / .- -. / .- .-.. .-.. .. .- -. -.-. . / .. / ... . -. ... . / -.. . -.-. . .--. - .. --- -. / .- .-- .- .. - .. -. --. / --- .-. -.. . .-. ...

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hmmm, discovered Teflon spray at Wal-Mart, nothing can stick to my fur anymore (and it's not like I've never had chemicals tested on me
)... I'm impervious to attack...

Mwahahahahaha...

Non-Stick Monkeys, not just for making omelets anymore...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Damn no, I've been bowling with them for ages!

DE

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Hmmm, discovered Teflon spray at Wal-Mart, nothing can stick to my fur anymore (and it's not like I've never had chemicals tested on me
)... I'm impervious to attack...

Mwahahahahaha...

Activating the Blaster 1000 filled with aluminum oxide blast media, the Teflon coating is effectively removed

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
finds rotton cabbage, gelled gumbo, and a large sack of oysters...(basically rocks that open)....does anyone want this mess?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Avast! Shanghaied by the janitorial misdeeds of Kano, scourge of free thinking (and food throwing) members of ATS...

I just have one thing to say o villainous one... Rooburgers.

Grill Monkeys, not just for that "outback" flavor anymore...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join