It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOVE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just because LOVE is offered to you,
does not mean the offerer needs anything
from you in return...

@ times it seems LOVE can be shared to others,
to prevent something's that the misunderstanding
may not want to learn

LOVE is not a FORCE, so to the shared should
not misunderstand
if LOVE is not preferred by "the",
ACCEPTED for LOVE is not a demand...

It could be some from experience may SEE,
what others wish not to see
transmitted into the consciousness of 1 as of now,
those who want no LOVE then let them SEE...

@ times some may misunderstand the intent,
behind why an attempt to LOVE is given
1 wishes the best for those on the journeys of no love
with HOPES from the MOST HIGHEST their forgiven.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If there was one person on ATS that is both superb and consistent at showing sweet and sincere love, it would be you friend.

Thank you for your good heart and great example!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you The GUT, 1 shall try my best...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
See the light and welcome it.
It comes at the most unexpected times and can be so beautiful.

You have a beautiful soul Ophiuchus 13 ,don't ever doubt it.

Peace,
K

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Your words of love made me recollect an old female friend, who had been married most of her young and middle-aged life then divorced, then had one other relationship which failed, and she now is resigned to live the rest of her life alone.

I asked her once did you love them, whereas she replied "I don't know what love is". I, of course, could not explain what I believed love to be, then again, my perception of what I believe love to be, is ony my life's experiences with specific individuals. So, how was she so sure she did not know what love was? So, how would one go about defining and explaining what love is, exactly?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

@So, how would one go about defining and explaining what love is, exactly?

In reference to your friend InTheLight and companionships association to LOVE, 1 would describe it as being willing to spend time with a companion as well as being patient with them as she did for the time you said she spent. Maintaining an interest in them why being appreciative to have them as a companion.
To 1 it would also include accepting there may be happy and unhappy moments during the companion relations, but the LOVE between them will allow opportunity to overcome those moments of unhappiness which will provide space for them to continue to grow.

It has to be acknowledged though however that some companions can confuse what is called lust with LOVE and that can cause issues as lust can provide the attachment time that can last for long periods but may lack the patience & care needed to see beyond or overcome the unhappy moments which therefore can eventually cause separations sadness and potential loneliness. The loneliness can cause some to feel there was no love present over the time spent with a companion/partner/spouse, if a bitter separation has been established... This is 1z subjective understanding in reference to companionship LOVE there are other forms of LOVE related to family-friendship.

1 is not sure if I answered you correctly InTheLight, if not please provide more so 1 can assist...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thank you kdog1982, 1 appreciates your positive evaluatation of 1z Soul...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

How can any of us be sure that the love offered is love and not deceit?

I am sorry, but I knew a lass who made some friends in a city and she was a very innocent young lady and well, they tortured her for nearly two days and finally murdered her and left her in a field.

It breaks my heart to think of what happened to her. She was an innocent trusting person and well, the world isn't always a loving place.

I hope this is on topic. To me it is because there are some horror experiences in the world and it is hard to trust what love is supposed to be.

Perhaps it is subjective?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by InTheLight

@So, how would one go about defining and explaining what love is, exactly?

In reference to your friend InTheLight and companionships association to LOVE, 1 would describe it as being willing to spend time with a companion as well as being patient with them as she did for the time you said she spent. Maintaining an interest in them why being appreciative to have them as a companion.
To 1 it would also include accepting there may be happy and unhappy moments during the companion relations, but the LOVE between them will allow opportunity to overcome those moments of unhappiness which will provide space for them to continue to grow.

It has to be acknowledged though however that some companions can confuse what is called lust with LOVE and that can cause issues as lust can provide the attachment time that can last for long periods but may lack the patience & care needed to see beyond or overcome the unhappy moments which therefore can eventually cause separations sadness and potential loneliness. The loneliness can cause some to feel there was no love present over the time spent with a companion/partner/spouse, if a bitter separation has been established... This is 1z subjective understanding in reference to companionship LOVE there are other forms of LOVE related to family-friendship.

1 is not sure if I answered you correctly InTheLight, if not please provide more so 1 can assist...

NAMASTE*******

I could not describe to my friend exactly what my unique personal experience of giving and receiving romantic love was because, as you touch on in your post above, it is a complex mishmosh of feelings, trust, loyalty, lust, expectations, duty, obligation, support, dealing with one's past emotional baggage, communication, etc.

So, it would seem to overcome hardships in a relationship both parties would need mutual respect, maturity, exactly the same goals for each other and the future, loyalty, respect, like each other in varying roles (lover, friend, companion, confidant, etc.), give and take...but these descriptions do help to describe (to a certain degree) what love can be realized for some people, but it still does not really begin to describe the spiritual burning force that I have experienced and that I could not really describe to my friend.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Thurisaz

How can any of us be sure that the love offered is love and not deceit?

Thurisaz, 1 will add there is RISK involved when accepting that it is LOVE being experienced as well as shared from another and many including 1 has learned that @ times taking that risk can cause pain mentally socially and physically. This is where experience is gained and thru experience it feels you eventually get a better SENSE of what's being shared/experienced. Its not an easy achievement but also not impossible to gain this sense and even still after gaining this sense that its LOVE and not deceit deception can still hide and sneak or manipulate thru.

Thurisaz
I am sorry, but I knew a lass who made some friends in a city and she was a very innocent young lady and well, they tortured her for nearly two days and finally murdered her and left her in a field.

It breaks my heart to think of what happened to her. She was an innocent trusting person and well, the world isn't always a loving place.

I hope this is on topic. To me it is because there are some horror experiences in the world and it is hard to trust what love is supposed to be.

Perhaps it is subjective?

Very unfortunate story Thurisaz and 1 prays for her family who lost her and for her for having to experience such ignorance based demonic deception. As said "we" ALL* learn from experiences with trying to LOVE and being rejected or deceived and the more experience gained can assist in seeing the deception @ times, but some deceptions can be well manifested to hide the ignorance within some. So 1 does advise, be cautious and patient when seeking or experiencing LOVE from others for if they LOVE you truly there should be no rush or impatience from the provider attempting to share with the.

Like say EA*RTH humanity was encountered by non EA*RTH beings... And some came seeming to be LOVE driven-guided. Those like that who come here, should be able to demonstrate patience and be willing to understand those who may be more cautious with interacting and if not then...
Patience can be like a call out or somewhat alert system for deception for if a timed agenda is involved hidden within a LOVE based manipulation there would be no time or patience demonstrated by the manipulative, for those who wish to take their time to understand and get to know the potential manipulative would slow progress... Also during the get to know them process some of the intended manipulative may cross over and actually begin to LOVE as they get to experience those they are encountering as well.

Again there is risk Thurisaz and deception well manifested can hide. HOPEFULLY the experiences of many will assist in detection of the non-loving pretending to LOVE as time is taken to get to know the potential deceiver(s) of LOVE...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 11/8/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Since love makes the world go around it must have some proto-gravitational quality, and thus mass, a huge mass. Could love be dark matter? It makes sense. Love = makes the world go around. Love = a many splendored thing (indicating color, texture, and effect on other objects). Love = All you need (proving that dark matter gives sustenance and life energy to known biological creatures). Love = Can't buy me (dark matter would have no purchasing power on earth). I must raise research capital and explore this further.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

the lentils and rice are on Aleister.

How many are here for dinner?

there is love and food...well... that is a good combination
x

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Thurisaz

the lentils and rice are on Aleister.

How many are here for dinner?

there is love and food...well... that is a good combination
x

I had to rush to give you two stars to get you to 3,000. That's love for you.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

wow... you have given me 2 stars so I could reach 3000... to me that is just as precious as if you were to actually give me a star in the heavens.

it is just the same. thank you. I didn't even keep track of those things.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Thurisaz

wow... you have given me 2 stars so I could reach 3000... to me that is just as precious as if you were to actually give me a star in the heavens.

it is just the same. thank you. I didn't even keep track of those things.

You're very welcome. Anything for a psychic, and I just posted on your thread on the ice cream truck music, I love that thread (to bring it back to topic).

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If I tell people to be careful with love because it is used for manipulation by controling beings, is it not from CARE that I speak? people should have happiness in their lives being in TRUTH of who they are rather than falling to peer pressure and trying to be like everyone else , controled - manipulated for the sake of "approval/love".

Imagine if slaves are told to love everyone including slave masters? Change will not come and injustice will continue.

JUSTICE is respecting free will and thus others respecting yours.

edit on 8-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

arpgme

If I tell people to be careful with love because it is used for manipulation by controling beings, is it not from CARE that I speak?

Yes it can be interpreted as care, it can also be evaluated as distraction from LOVE as well, depending on how its understood and the intent. If your intent is based on support for others then its care. If there is a hidden unshared agenda its deceit.

arpgme
people should have happiness in their lives being in TRUTH of who they are rather than falling to peer pressure and trying to be like everyone else , controled - manipulated for the sake of "approval/love".

Agreed, it also depends arpgme if approval is what is seeked and not ALSO CARE for those who may exist outside of LOVE... And what that can cause on UNAWARE levels of EXISTENCE...

arpgme
Imagine if slaves are told to love everyone including slave masters? Change will not come and injustice will continue.

JUSTICE is respecting free will and thus others respecting yours.

1 can see your points on justice shared arpgme. 1z personal approach from experiences is show LOVE (first) if its denied then ok. But if HATE is projected after LOVE is attempted to be shared then MIRROR the energy projected in response...

Is it not best to practice peace and then if denied respond?

NAMASTE*******

edit on 11/9/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yes, It is better to start with peace but

If the peace and love is pure, then it is ok, but if it is only used to manipulate people then it is justified to be angry and stay away from such beings.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

arpgme

Yes, It is better to start with peace but

If the peace and love is pure, then it is ok, but if it is only used to manipulate people then it is justified to be angry and stay away from such beings.

If beings are practicing deceit, fraud and covetousness then its not peace or love that is being used to manipulate people.

It does not justify you hurting yourself with anger.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I understand where you are coming from and can even agree with you to some extent, however have you ever heard the phrase, "kill them with kindness"?

Some might take you for a fool at first, but for me it has always yielded more positive results in the long run. Remember, patience is a virtue.

top topics

join