It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea Cucumber Found to Kill 95% of Cancer Cells, Shrink Tumors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm a big believer in sea cucumbers. I was blown away to learn that they have anti-cancer properties. I'm stoked they're getting serious attention from the health and wellness community.

Our family has been in the sea cucumber wholesale business since I was a child. I've recently started selling them online at surthrive.info. Our sea cucumbers are all either sustainably wild-caught or hand harvested off the coast of California and Washington. They are all-natural, preserved by the sea salt in their bodies. The quality of our sea cucumbers is better than what you'll find at your local Chinese market, especially for the price we're charging. You won't be disappointed.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I really hate cancer & I'm almost certain that at one point in my life I will have to battle this disease. That's why it's so important to post everything and anything that might give us a chance. From Vitamin C to Baking Soda to now this...the Sea Cucmber! There is hope for all of us but unfortunately you have to know where to look to even be in the know. I'm thankful to those on here that post this because one day one of us may be saved by these methods.

Sea Cucumber, commonly used in Chinese medicine has recently shown promising results in the fight against Cancer. A new study shows that the extract killed 95% of breast cancer cells, 90% of melanoma cells, 95% of liver cells and 88% of lung cancer cells in vitro. The extract also activates the immune system and impedes key metastasis.

In a 10 day test they compared this extract to that of chemo. While chemo did a better job of shrinking the tumor, 47% compared to 40%, there are no side effects with the Sea Cucumber that chemo has.

unspokencures.com...

Going a little off topic here but just yesterday while going to a hospital in Moline (I work for the Hospitals in IA, IL) I ran into an old co-worker. He was being wheeled in by wheel chair. He had battled brain cancer a few years back and last I had known he was in recession. I could tell by just looking at him that he was sick again. I asked him how he was and had small talk with him. I didn't go into details with him but he just said he wished he were better.

Anyways long story short I ask my boss this morning if she knew any info on Chris. She said, "ya, he passed away this morning". I was like "whoa I just saw and talked to him yesterday". My heart just sank & I had wished I had talked to him a little more. I still don't have any of the details but apparently he had cancer in his back as well.

So spread the word as much as you can. Even if these methods only save 1 person it can be deemed successful.

We eat them all the time.

There are the black ones and there are white ones.

They are great in a stir fry.

But I just had a whole one with some sauce/demi glace at a B-day party last month.

They come dried and are expensive as hell. Takes a day or 2 to prep them.

I'll get some pics.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Eating beef cartilage shrinks tumors very fast. It can be cooked, and the chemical is present in soups made from meaty soupbones containing cartilage. From my research the chemical is heat stable up to about a hundred ninety five plus degrees F. If you boil a soup bone with some veggies in it the temperature of boiling is reduced to about 185 degrees. The bone alone only brings the boiling temp down to about 205 degrees. I chose 185 degrees approximately when I worked on recipes to measure boiling points to keep the B6 from falling apart. Baking the bones before making soup brings the temperature too high and destroys a lot of good chemistry.

Strawberries also shrink tumors a little, their best use is to kill tumors when they are just starting.

Both suppress blood vessel growth. I don't recommend eating medicinal soup all the time though, we need to be able to repair our blood vessels when they are damaged. Eating soup made from beef soup bones is good every couple of weeks for normal consumption. If you eat a lot, bake the bones first then put them in the soup.

We call the cartilage, "soft bones" here. Beef or Pork.

Another staple.

Surprisingly good btw.

Throw some dried red dates in the soup. Just about 5 or 6.

My wife reduced her cholesterol with a soup made with black fungus, red dates 2 slices of ginger and 75gms of lean pork.

But yeah, brown your bones first. better flavor.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: rickymouse
Eating beef cartilage shrinks tumors very fast. It can be cooked, and the chemical is present in soups made from meaty soupbones containing cartilage. From my research the chemical is heat stable up to about a hundred ninety five plus degrees F. If you boil a soup bone with some veggies in it the temperature of boiling is reduced to about 185 degrees. The bone alone only brings the boiling temp down to about 205 degrees. I chose 185 degrees approximately when I worked on recipes to measure boiling points to keep the B6 from falling apart. Baking the bones before making soup brings the temperature too high and destroys a lot of good chemistry.

Strawberries also shrink tumors a little, their best use is to kill tumors when they are just starting.

Both suppress blood vessel growth. I don't recommend eating medicinal soup all the time though, we need to be able to repair our blood vessels when they are damaged. Eating soup made from beef soup bones is good every couple of weeks for normal consumption. If you eat a lot, bake the bones first then put them in the soup.

We call the cartilage, "soft bones" here. Beef or Pork.

Another staple.

Surprisingly good btw.

Throw some dried red dates in the soup. Just about 5 or 6.

My wife reduced her cholesterol with a soup made with black fungus, red dates 2 slices of ginger and 75gms of lean pork.

But yeah, brown your bones first. better flavor.

Some of the good chemistry in soup bones is not heat stable above two hundred five degrees. It breaks down. Some is stable though, baking the bones doesn't hurt all of the properties you can get out of it

The main food I use to control my epilepsy is soup. The calming chemistry is lowered by baking the bones first. This means it does not work as good for me. The taste is great when you bake the bones and it does not cause a doping effect if you don't need it when you bake the bones first. I actually moderate the calming by adding sage in the chicken soup I make which allows me to think slower and clearer and makes my epilepsy seem to be beneficial, because I can think in a broad array pattern to compare many things I have learned. Too much sage can make me so I have muscle cramping though, that is one drawback. So I just use enough to increase cognition enough to help balance things out.

I do like the extra taste of the baked bones but am now stuck making it by boiling them from raw. It might be possible to both bake some and boil some to get the extra flavor plus get the medicinal benefit I need. Apparently the flavor is formed from a reaction of the chemistry that calms. In potatoes, the acrylamides are formed from the asparagines when browned, the calming chemistry is dampened. But if you slice the potatoes thin and sautee them in bacon grease and butter at lower heat, the acrylamides do not form to any extent and they still calm. I always fry my potatoes with onions, some compounds in onions, even cooked, can stop some of the negative effects of the potatoes. The use of bacon grease and butter to fry them supplies vitamin K2 which keeps the active form of hormone of vitamin D, calcitriol, from calcifying soft tissue and tendons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join