It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Military Purge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting theory with a few inaccurate points. The video is tying the ongoing military purge to the Boston Bombing and missing nuke reports.

He calls the mercs at the Boston Bombing "Blackwater" although many believe it was Chris Kyle's co. "Craft International". He also makes a mistake describing "dirty bombs".

But if you disregard the small errors, it is an interesting theory.

I would add the light aircraft that was flying back and forth possibly flying a search pattern over the Boston area. The FBI refused to acknowledge it at first, but then admitted later it was theirs, but refused to say what it was doing. Some speculated that it was looking for radiation.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Is it me or is Obama being like Kim Jong Un and Stalin when they purged their military officers?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I have always thought that the Boston bombing and the following lock down of Boston was strange. I thought that it was a possible test for actual martial law. Almost like a "lets see if it can be done and how fast can we do it" sort of scenario.

Now i know there are going to be people screaming "oh you are crazy... a conspiracy nut" call me what you will but there seem to be a lot of anomalies and i feel that this video sheds a new light on a possible reason for all of the anomalies.

I believe this points to most of the strange occurrences of the bombing. I await the "experts" who will come will all sorts of reasons why it is foolish to think that these points could even have the slightest hint of possibility. debunk away my friends.

Boston Bombing False Flag?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm wondering just when those mysterious nukes went missing. I really thought the bombing happened a long time before. Does anyone have clearer information on the dates?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

aboutface
I'm wondering just when those mysterious nukes went missing. I really thought the bombing happened a long time before. Does anyone have clearer information on the dates?

Here is a link to an Infowars story about missing nukes. These are after the Boston Bombing.
InfoWars

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Not at all. A real purge would involve many more officers;

The main hazard would be the under-officers mutinying against the ranking officers... this is what history has shown us.

How does this remotely resemble a purge?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

I had dinner a few nights ago with an officer from Eglin Air Force base. He told me that in the past 5 years that Obama has dismissed 177 1 star and higher generals from all branches of the military.

If that is not a purge I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Being in the Navy, I can affirm that there are those among the military who do notice these events, and have made the connections. We just hope the civilians don't lose faith in us. If it came down to the moment where we had to push the button, or squeeze the trigger against a fellow American we would not follow that order.

This is why they are arming the police force, and using mercs. The military as a whole is losing it's respect for the government, and they realize this. The government is losing it's faith in us, and damn right so.

If you look back to when the president wanted to strike Syria, there was outrage within the military. In the Navy alone, there was a large majority of opposition concerning strikes in Syria.

Of course, you are going to hear Admirals and other officers say that "We're ready to strike," and etc. but officers have never been known for having a realistic view of enlisted personnel. That, and officers just say what they have to, because they know that everything they do is being scrutinized.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Some possibilities....

WASHINGTON – Who, or what, is behind the “purge” of top-level U.S. military officers during the Obama administration, with estimates of the number of senior officers fired during the last five years edging toward 200?

According to Retired Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, formerly the deputy commanding general of the Pacific Command, who has served as a Fox News senior military analyst , a good part of the blame belongs to Obama’s close adviser, Valerie Jarrett. Rampant “political correctness” due to her influence, Vallely tells WND, is now permeating the military and negatively affecting everyone from top generals to the ranks of the enlisted.

General blames 'Night Stalker' for military purge

edit on Nov-06-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yeah, you may be surprised by the amount of political correctness in the military now. Hell, back when I was in "A" School, I was almost dropped from the program, and sent undesignated because I corrected another student for being out of ranks--which was my job, since I held a leadership position, and when a female got angry because it was her friend, she tried telling me off. I wasn't having it and I told her to shut up and to quit talking in ranks.

After chow I was called to the LPOs office where the LPO and some other first class POs spent two hours instigating that I was the worst person in history, and that I had no respect for even the most basic human rights. The female I told to shut up had told her instructor that I grabbed the kid by his blouse, and jerked him back in ranks, and that I had told her to "Shut the f*** up." You can get busted down a rank, sacked, masted, and have your whole career screwed because someone's feeling got hurt today.

We aren't allowed to have any personal beliefs that conflict with current political topics. For instance, while there are those who believe that people have the right to be able to be openly attracted to the same gender, there are those who believe it is wrong. Thing thing is that they aren't allowed to say they don't agree with it. They aren't being hostile towards LGBTs; they are just stating their beliefs, but they can be punished for it.

Our current military is not the same as it used to be. Post 9/11, our military programs have been described as the "new Navy," the "new Army," et cetera. For those of you who have served in the US military mid-90's and prior are the last of the "old military." You all can think of a military movie where they are in boot camp or basic training, and it's hard and grueling, where every day is hard work, a screaming RDC or DI in your face, team building exercises, the whole experience. Now, it's all about how to put up with dirtbags. How to barely pass your physical. They just process kids through as fast as possible and expect two or so months of boot camp to change someone's behaviour into a honest, mature person.

Boot camp now is more like a camp. There are divisions where the RDCs let them call home every weekend, or bring the recruits doughnuts every weekend. Guys will cuddle up with other guys at night, and females will do the same and you can't report them, because you will get in trouble for discriminating against homosexuals.

I hate that this makes the military sound bad. Thankfully, this doesn't occur as often once people get out of boot camp, get through their schooling, and spend about a year in the military. After all, most recruits are kids right out of high school, who have never been without ma and pa's supervision. It does still happen, but usually only to people who are careless, or place themselves in precarious situations. And there are still plenty of salty sailors.

The new recruits are a direct representation of the youth in the civilian world. They come out of boot camp, thinking they are hot #, and that they are automatically entitled to good pay, benefits, and having their way. There are eighteen year old kids coming in as E-3s and within a year are becoming third classes, and proceeding to give third class petty officers a bad reputation. They are supposed to be setting examples for their junior sailors, but they lack the experience. Most of them aren't even twenty-one, and this translates into more entitlement sentiments, leaders playing the victim when they fail to perform. This leads to them eventually becoming piss poor chiefs. A lot of the scandals you see concerning senior enlisted personnel and officers are these types of people.

But there is somewhat of a silver lining to all of this. That while there may be a lot of immature people, and bad leaders, they are aware; and they too have realized that this country is in trouble. Including the fact that I have met a lot of good, hard working junior and senior enlisted sailors--more than the dirtbags, and I really do believe they are the future for our military. Even when they get out and go back to being a civilian, they will do their best to protect their friends and families, and make their country a better place. The majority of us aren't ignorant. We pay attention to what is going on as well. We know what we were signing up for, and it wasn't to fight for governmental special interests, or for allies who are actually still enemies. We joined to fight for our loved ones.

When the s*** hits the fan we have your back. The police states won't be able to stand against us.
edit on 6112013 by sgmillerx because: Forgot a clause.

edit on 6112013 by sgmillerx because: Fixed some grammar problems.

edit on 7112013 by sgmillerx because: Another spelling error.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sgmillerx

What is happening with the slots the Academies are filling? It shouldn't be too hard to look through the names and locations of every new cadet and cross reference that with their digital fingerprint to get a feel of where things are headed. What are we looking at over the next 15 years?

*note*

And then you have to take into consideration the bleed over we'll have with our allies now that our vets can join other countries forces in select areas.
edit on 6-11-2013 by teachtaire because: note

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sgmillerx

I feel your pain

you sound like one of the good guys.. the type tried to do his job and got screwed by the arse kissers

I never was

That happened to me only once..

A friend who just got out told me they just now got the chiefs supplies six later.. lol
two years after the then senior chief got out

The chief never messed with me again

I do not doubt what you said about boot camp.

the trend was there earlier..

Alas the fall of rome has begun

It just makes me sad...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
As for the purging part

You do not have to do mass removal

just roll the right heads and the sheep fall in line

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well, it is true that they take a person's fingerprints and keep all of said person's information on file starting when they begin MEPS.

Top military officials don't want to admit it--in my opinion it would be bad if they did--but, our military isn't as strong as it used to be. The current administration, along with the economy has been hard on every branch of the military. That, and poor budgeting, and financial allocation has really put a strain on readiness.

A lot of people forget that the military is a multi-faceted organization. In fact, most of the military is actually ran by civilians. When the civilians were furloughed, things slowed down a great deal. Ships stayed at sea, and were running out of food, and the same for troops out in the field. Personnel weren't transferring and were stuck in transit to other bases forced to pay for hotels for up to three weeks. Commissaries closed down, and even paper pushing was slowed down. Even before the government "shutdown" we were having problems. There would be weeks we would be out of toilet paper and cleaning supplies. People were having their families send up boxes of toilet paper and cleaning necessities.

But, the good news is that things have significantly become better. I can't say for certain what the future holds, but me personally... I believe that even if the # does hit the fan, and the government really does try to pull some s*** on us, that we can make it through this if we can put our differences aside, and knit together and make it through this. Even if this country ceases to exist as USA, we are still alive. We will still wake up to a new dawn where we realize that our existence doesn't depend on the USG to watch over us; and maybe, just hopefully when the dust settles we will realize that we are free.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

When I joined the Navy, I knew what I was getting into. I knew that I would be told that I'm dumb for going to serve the government, and all that other negative stuff people say. But the thing is that I didn't join "to serve the government." I enlisted, because like so many others, and "those that have gone before me," I wanted to serve to gain the experience and skills needed to protect my friends and family.

ripcontrol, you probably know as well as I do, and I would like to inform the ones who believe otherwise, but we don't join to fight wars in other countries. Trust me, that is the last thing we want to do. We would much rather be off our coast, focusing on actual defense, and helping to maintain clear trade routes along the seas.

My main concern is where are all of the soldiers, marines, sailors, and airmen going to go if the military branches force them out? It's tough enough as a civilian to find a job, and people think there isn't going to be a problem with thousands of ex-military becoming jobless, and possibly homeless? Like someone said earlier, they are going to go to other countries to live or they are going to turn to a life of crime where they can make money.

I don't know I'm not going to proclaim that I have all the answers or that I am an expert on these matters. I can only speak from the experiences and opinions that I, and those around me deal with every day. We are all just tired of this situation.

I feel like I may have caused this thread to stray somewhat, so I'm going to go ahead and apologize to OP. I have the tendency to go off on tangents.

This is the first thread I've participated in, and I look forward to taking part in many more discussions. I am hoping that actively engaging in these forums that I will be able to refine my ability to articulate myself, and share with others my own thoughts, theories, and opinions.

Alright, that's enough for me tonight. I hope you all have a good discourse on whatever topic you find yourself engaging in.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

SubSea

I had dinner a few nights ago with an officer from Eglin Air Force base. He told me that in the past 5 years that Obama has dismissed 177 1 star and higher generals from all branches of the military.

If that is not a purge I don't know what is.

You are wrong

the number is closer to 200 now.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Even though I believe Boston was a false flag operation I don't see the connection between it and the military purge. I've never seen so many high ranking officers relieved of duty before - the last time it happened was after WW2 to pare down the military from war readiness capability. Some say it's their refusal to fire on Americans, others that they refuse to pledge allegiance to Obama. My opinion is they won't accept being put under control of the UN.

The missing nukes is very troubling and so far as I know has no been resolved. In the Minot case of 2007 at least half a dozen air force personnel who worked security or on the "line" there died in traffic accidents over the course of a few weeks. Somebody is willing to kill anyone who stands in the way of their secret plans. These people can only be from inside our own government, no one else would be able to pull off such feats. I don't condemn our entire government just the part that operates outside the law for private interests. So far, the agencies which have plainly shown their disdain for lawful conduct include the NSA, FBI and CIA. Elements within each of these agencies have been key to parts of the 9/11 plot, the Waco coverup, the OKC bombing among other events.

Boston did seem to be a test run for martial law. I believe that was the main objective to the whole operation along with gauging public reaction given the choice of dates and location. The releasing of Al Harbi seemed eerily similar to the release of the dancing Israelis after 9/11. Al Harbi was a guest at the White House numerous times according the visitor log. The Tsarnaev brothers were patsies and may have been part of a larger US/Russian joint intelligence operation. Russia has a huge Muslim population and has been fighting terrorism for many more years than the US.

As for the military I'm afraid the reason so many are overseas is so they can't protect the country when the time comes. I believe they will leave them stranded where they are when the trigger is finally pulled. They know they would fight on the side of the citizens when push came to shove. It was good to see SgtMillerx comment on this thread. It's always reassuring to hear our men and women in uniform remember why they joined in the first place.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

I've been searching around for the proper venue to post this up-to-date list of ALL officers involved in the purge. Looks like ATS is the right place. I think it good to have as a reference for all who are interested in thorough research into the matter.

LIST OF NAMES — Military Purge High Officers — Terrifying

Read more at investmentwatchblog.com...

Look up the service records of some of these guys. MOST have perfect LONG services, highly decorated.

I believe only 2 Generals were fired under Bush’s 2 terms total. There are currently 48 4-Star Generals. [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Many of these below have spotless records, 25 and up years service, many medals and honors such as Brig. Gen Bryan W. Wampler and Command Sgt. Major Don B. Jordan.

Read more at investmentwatchblog.com...

edit on 23-11-2013 by TorSerfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join