It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US unveils $75 million for Palestinian building projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
english.ahram.org.eg...

Part of commitment to boost Palestinian economy, the United States puts up $75 million towards improving services in the Palestinian Territories

I'm of the school of thought that thinks the broke US needs to cut foreign aid but I'd make an exception in this case. Palestine isn't receiving the kind of US funds it's neighbors get but 75 million ain't nothing to sneeze at.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Screw foreign aid. Spend 75 million on aid at home. I am not a fan of food stamps but those folks just took a 5% hit. HOW THE F#@$ CAN WE BE SENDING MONEY TO AID OTHERS?

Truly I have had enough. I will remind them of just how enough I have had on tax day. My stupid f-ing Government has all this money to give other people then they don't need ANY of mine.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Feed people in this country instead of more warfare. There is no way to peace, peace is the way. It will all stop when we stop it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

We are feeding everyone at home but I saw a couple recent headlines about food pantries running dry. I think the number of Americana on food stamps is what, 100 million, maybe more?

Palestine could really use our help and the only way to bring some kind of stability to that area is to improve their way of life. That and combatting actual terrorists, who I'm afraid will just destroy & steal everything this aid provides.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I would only be for the 75 mil aid to the Pal's ONLY if Israel loses all their welfare money from the American taxpayers. The Pal's need all the help they can get to make the land thieving Russians leave their homeland and stop all the murder and war mongering. That being said, I don't think any of the American taxpayers should give any foreign countries aid/welfare. Let us worry about our own problems first. There's too many parasites leeching off Americans and it will stop. It has to. I can see giving money if some major disaster hit somewhere, or something like that. Otherwise, no more money to any other country.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Why not? The U.S. gives that much in Military Aid to Israel roughly every 9 days. That's 3 billion a year. According to This report

The presses at the Federal Reserve are pretty much printing nonstop anyway, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I imagine just like every other Palestinian aid, this will be doled out by the terrorist Israeli regime as well.
How about instead of aiding Israel, we send all of their earmarks to Palestine?

new topics

top topics

join