It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally someone who knew Obama in Hawaii speaks out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As those that have seen my posts know, I have no great love for Obama. But, if I were to be judged today for the way I acted in High School....well, let's just say I'm glad I'm not.

Besides, Obama does enough now in his professional life that I don't agree with. I don't need to dig into his personal past to find a reason to disagree with the man.

Just my personal .02

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

But, he should not be covering up who he is. That's a lie in itself. I don't care if he was the Easter Bunny. Let the people know who they are voting for. Muslin? Admit it if so. Transvestite? Admit it if so etc... Even something as simple as your faith does have an impact on your policies.

Now if he is a pathological liar, then yes, I feel this most definitely affects the entire country. So this is very pertinent. A perfect example of how this history would affect our country adversely is what happened with his blatant Obamacare promise.

edit on 6-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

I am sure that if I were running for President, that my past and the things I did and said would and should be a great consideration in judging if I am fit to occupy the most powerful office in the world.

If even a fraction of what that lady said about him is true, and I believe she is being truthful, then he should have never been elected to dogcatcher much less President.

The problem we have with him is that NOBODY in the mainstream media did anything to search into his past which he has concealed and anyone who did try to say anything was shouted down. There is no journalism, and as I see it there is no difference at this point between the Republicans or Democrats. They all need to be thrown out. How did we get to this sorry situation? We kept electing the same people over and over again and they made politics a career and quit listening to the voters.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So the good 'Christian' woman is now out there defaming someone? Does she have proof of what she says? Is she willing to be deposed under oath?

"Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged..."

Is that 'good Christian' part supposed to make us sheep believe her more?

Sorry, but I'm getting really sick of people citing their religion as an automatic moral high ground and then completely ignoring the teachings of the religion itself in their behavior.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

I'm not a Obama supporter at all. But, I do question the drag picture.. For one he looks way older in it and also I would have thought his hair would of been longer or in a fro as in other younger pics of him. Just an observation. Did anyone ever see if this pic was photo shopped? We already know he lies and he smokes, etc.. But, the drag pic is throwing me off in believing this as the whole truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Religion has nothing to do with sharing what is critical and important information. You know how skeptics like to slur someone's character. I think its very appropriate to look at character for elected officials. And, need to rethink the part about religion, because if you have faith in Goodness and Justice and Truth and know something very obscene and corrupt is occuring in your nation, you're actually a hero to speak up.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Hopefully this is a reply to you and SubSea at the same time:

I don't blame Obama for lying about who he is. He's a politician, thats what they do. Yes, I'm part of the problem, I should expect them to be honest.

Who I think IS to blame is the media. Its supposed to be their job to be the watchdogs, to report on these things.

While, yes, I do agree that a politicians personal life can indicate their character, my point was that Obama has done enough shady things in his career as a politician that that alone should be enough, we shouldn't need to know he did whatever in High School. He did nothing as a State Senator, and nothing as a US Senator. He occasionally showed up, but rarely had the courage to put his name down on a yes or no vote..that alone was enough to disqualify him from the office. Well, it should've been...I refer back to my 2nd line about the media and the job they're supposed to do.

Hopefully I've clarified my meaning. If not, well, I apologize for having poor to horrid communication skills.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Fair enough... I understand your point although I feel a bit differently. Being a politician should not give a person a hall pass to lying.

And just so you know I am not against a gay person being president. But I am against lying about it. It would have actually given him tons of credibility if he admitted this (if true). If I can catch him in a lie, no matter what it is, I will do it.

reply to post by Hanksworld

And who's to say how old that photo is (if real)? Maybe he dresses up like this in the White House? Dunno... Just wanted to point that photo out.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Unity_99

Religion has nothing to do with sharing what is critical and important information. You know how skeptics like to slur someone's character. I think its very appropriate to look at character for elected officials. And, need to rethink the part about religion, because if you have faith in Goodness and Justice and Truth and know something very obscene and corrupt is occuring in your nation, you're actually a hero to speak up.

You might be able to make a case for it being 'critical and important' information to be shared back in 2008. Now, it's just slander.

Faith has nothing to do with 'goodness, justice or truth.'

Faith is wishful thinking. Goodness is morality (not arbitrated by religion in any way, shape or form), justice is a matter for the courts in our system, and 'truth' can change daily. Only individuals can determine that for themselves with the information they have available at any given time, which is usually not enough.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

elouina
reply to post by BobM88

Fair enough... I understand your point although I feel a bit differently. Being a politician should not give a person a hall pass to lying.

And just so you know I am not against a gay person being president. But I am against lying about it. It would have actually given him tons of credibility if he admitted this (if true). If I can catch him in a lie, no matter what it is, I will do it.

I agree, being a pol shouldn't be a free pass to lie. As I said, I know I'm part of the problem for accepting that they do. Guilty as charged.

I understand where you're coming from, no worries.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

lol

Honolulu
Chicago

Ebony magazine
reporter conversation
greeting

nfl issues

dang!!

that was closer then it should be

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

I'm waiting for when that doesn't happen and you volunteer to be drawn and quartered, the parts thrown off a pier for chum.

I guess we'll both be disappointed.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Care to explain a bit more on this one?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

signalfire

Unity_99

You might be able to make a case for it being 'critical and important' information to be shared back in 2008. Now, it's just slander.

Faith has nothing to do with 'goodness, justice or truth.'

Faith is wishful thinking. Goodness is morality (not arbitrated by religion in any way, shape or form), justice is a matter for the courts in our system, and 'truth' can change daily. Only individuals can determine that for themselves with the information they have available at any given time, which is usually not enough.

I must respectfully disagree

There was no punishment for the act
morally therefore it is fair game

Critically important..

It is of the upmost importance

Bearing in mind if true, a link exist between the office and those who concealed the information

it is there for the next person to use as they morally see fit

yes as they see fit... they decide they do not like anyone identified as say liberal
liberal goes on the chopping block

think of the mechanisms required to pull it off.. and poof.. the start..

It is a slippery slope and it is being brushed aside with applause
I find the comment you made among the most dangerous..
If someone does something wrong and it stays hidden five years then it is ok

One of the most scary words I can think of

Trust me. It only out of necessity I will use it...

Patriot act
NDAA
Internet Kill switch

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't know if I really believe any of that but the one thing that did seem to ring true was the stuff about his lying. He does seem to lie pretty much every time he opens his mouth.

And I will say there is something about his entire life story that just seems fishy. I wouldn't really describe myself as a birther. I just don't know what to really think about his history (or supposed history). All I know is if I wanted to know the truth about it, I wouldn't ask him, the Democrats or the media.

What does that leave? You pretty much have only your gut to go on. You have to be able to look at the information that he has voluntarily put out there or that TPTB have chosen to promote as valid and you have to ask yourself what you intuitively believe about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I wish people would leave Obama alone. He's a good man.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Hanksworld
reply to post by SubSea

I'm not a Obama supporter at all. But, I do question the drag picture.. For one he looks way older in it and also I would have thought his hair would of been longer or in a fro as in other younger pics of him. Just an observation. Did anyone ever see if this pic was photo shopped? We already know he lies and he smokes, etc.. But, the drag pic is throwing me off in believing this as the whole truth.

The Christian was led into a trap with that picture. Very likely, that obvious photoshop job was created exclusively for this person. The real shot shows a much younger looking man and can be found on craigslist rnr.

It is a common tactic, when defaming someone, to go to their handler spinning lies interspersed with grains of truth. It doesn't hurt to flatter the operative, either.

By the same token, if one has got hold of something truthful, the first thing to do is to toss obvious lies into the basket. Hence, this lame picture. There was no effort to make Mr. Soetoro seem age appropriate. I would love to see the exact chain of events that went into introducing that hack photo into the melee.

Sort of an NSA view. The interception/placement on tear list. The encrypted alert. The car trip. The 3 minutes pushing keys sitting naked at his computer. The drop. The pick up. More calls. yawn. Should I watch how the guy spends the money...

She is telling the truth. But she tossed in some lies because she isn't really intelligent enough to discern the fakery.

And boy, did they ever insult them, with that job. This is sport to the one's who are most intelligent, and fit to run things.

He's a good man. We should leave him alone.

After all, he isn't the one setting up a technofascist state, the race wars, God knows....besides, I like a little anal action from time to time.

You should see how they greet me at frequent flyers, knowing I never wear panties when I travel. It's all I can do to put on a effin dress. And I don't need six drinks or a line to know that sex can be fun, even with strangers!

Barry is the rock star. Enjoying the irony, the luxury, and all that pomp and circumstance.

Who among us wouldn't?

paws

If you can find him...make sure he gets elected.

But that person won't ever get 'elected'.

Not even if every-one voted for him.

Who's really 'running things'?

But some of my best friends are

# 81
edit on 14-11-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
facinating

But again why everyone blames obama is stupid. why blame the puppet for acting the way the puppet master wants it to act

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I had a weird dream last night after watching this. It showed me that "ObM" was put through a heavy MKUltra project which allowed tptb to install and or create a Prez alter ego. I mean of course it was just a dream, but it was so vivid that I woke up thinking "wow"! crazy crazy crzy

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I imagine they're split personalities or Milabs, and also, who knows what cloning has been done. But if one just runs with a groomed human then I'd say it was alot like mengle style trauma and fragmentation and complete control of the leaders.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join