It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAX Shooter Member of the Group "New World Order" KABC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Watching the KABC (Los Angeles) news tonight. I heard them say that Ciancia (the suspected shooter) was possibly a member of a group calling itself "The New World Order". What? They said members believe the government wants to control everyone. WTF? Is this just MSM stupidity? Or is this a deliberate attempt at mis-information?

Did anyone else hear this on either KABC or the news for their area?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is disturbing...

In this paranoid world how long until Conspiracy Theorists are getting the blame.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
KABC Los Angeles

Motive for shooting still under investigation Meanwhile, the FBI says it continues to go through suspected gunman Paul Ciancia's cellphone, searching for materials reflecting his views on the legitimacy and activities of the U.S. government, including a plot to impose a new world order.
reply to post by Magister

Forgive me if I am wrong but the way I read it, it is saying that he suspected our government of plotting to impose a NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

colddeadhands

KABC Los Angeles

Motive for shooting still under investigation Meanwhile, the FBI says it continues to go through suspected gunman Paul Ciancia's cellphone, searching for materials reflecting his views on the legitimacy and activities of the U.S. government, including a plot to impose a new world order.

Forgive me if I am wrong but the way I read it, it is saying that he suspected our government of plotting to impose a NEW WORLD ORDER.

They said it on the TV broadcast.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Probably not keeping up with the teleprompter and did some ad-libing. The way they printed it was different.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by colddeadhands

I heard it on the 5:00 but thought I had mis heard. Then they said it again on the 6:00. So maybe a writer screwed up.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Magister
reply to post by colddeadhands

I heard it on the 5:00 but thought I had mis heard. Then they said it again on the 6:00. So maybe a writer screwed up.
KCAL9 news Los Angeles

Federal agents are investigating possible ties between Ciancia and a widely circulated conspiracy theory that the U.S. government is preparing to establish a totalitarian state. The FBI got a warrant Monday to search Ciancia’s cellphone for materials reflecting his “views on the legitimacy or activities of the United States government, including the existence of a plot to impose a New World Order,” according to court documents.
Here I have provided another source which has the same statement.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thought that MSM reported authorities had found that there's no group called that, but it must be in reference to NWO-New World Order. One report said "NOW" instead of "NWO". Would suspect half of them barely know what they are mentioning but loosely adding talking points.
edit on 5-11-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't know if what you saw was intentional misinformation, or irrational stupidity, but after watching nearly eleven minutes of Erin Burnett on CNN, I can't discount anything.

If this video doesn't make you puke, nothing will. It took numerous beers and shots to wash the propaganda taste out of my mouth.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I truly believe this was a event that was twisted in an effort to build propaganda to further the Governments push for Americans hatred of skeptics. I couldn't say if the guy was a patsy or if it was staged or if the just a tragic opportunity for US Politics. I do know I do not trust the people in control of media and the government to tell us the truth at all.

new topics

top topics

join